How and Where do you spend Crypto? - Page 18 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

How and Where do you spend Crypto?

I like to keep some small amount of crypto even when I need to sell the most part of it, so I would still have a chance of getting richer if some coin or token of my assets blew up.

My goal is more holding rather than spending. Since, I satisfy my financial needs through crypto, I have to spend some of it but I always keep my main investment because if I spend all my coins, it will take a long time before I can collect my necessary capital to invest and trade again. Cryptocurrency is both a hobby and income for me so I prefer to work with my crypto and increase my balance instead of using them to buy unnecessary things. I usually buy one coin with another coin to grow with the market.

I think that at the present time I only invest in the world of cryptocurrencies and do not spend money from it and all the money that I earn in it I reinvest it because cryptocurrency has a promising future

I don't usually spend my coins on a daily basis but rather speculate it but when I come to spend it, i usually convert it to dollars then sell it.

On 5/12/2020 at 4:31 PM, Rezort said:

I like to keep some small amount of crypto even when I need to sell the most part of it, so I would still have a chance of getting richer if some coin or token of my assets blew up.

I am not spending my cryptocurrencies here because I am saving up mo money which I think is great because people need to earn here and I think that they save up their money and try to invest in some worthy investments here in cryptocurrencies 

On 10/30/2019 at 4:05 PM, hexwin said:

We all have some crypto in Bitcoins in our wallets, but do we ever spend out crypto, or we only speculate?

Do you spend crypto daily and for what purpose?

What is your favorite place that accepts Bitcoin and other crypto?

I don't have much knowledge about technical analysis. But sometime I invest on news based coins. I only trade when I see some opportunity. Otherwise I stay away from the market. Because that time I don't feel confident to invest my fund.

• +3 1

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

On 10/30/2019 at 11:05 AM, hexwin said:

We all have some crypto in Bitcoins in our wallets, but do we ever spend out crypto, or we only speculate?

Initially, I would withdraw the bitcoin to my wallet and trade it directly from there for either of ethereum, ripple and litecoin. But now I am much of just a holder and speculating. I am holding some Bitcoin but mainly my portfolio is 70% Ethereum I have been accumulating since a year. I don't really spend them anymore.

• +2 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Probably, while I use cryptocurrency in various services of the exchange, I invest and trade! I haven't been able to buy anything yet, but I think everything is still ahead, and you can buy things without any problems!

I usually save crypto and wait until the price goes up, after rising then sell it and convert it to fiat for me to spend. Spending crypto for trade I think is quite profitable.

we can used Bitcoin or other Crypto currency on various Various place , personally I spend crypto currency on trading , some amount in staking program and some in promation of affiliate product .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

i didn't spend or withdraw anything yet since i joined the forum recently but i am planning to withdraw my coins into USD then sending them to my wallet or maybe investing them , i don't know yet

• +1 1

On 10/30/2019 at 4:05 PM, hexwin said:

when ever i get some crypto currency i like to transfer it to my wallet because i need to bear my daily expensive by my crypto currency .. In my country has lot of dollar exchange site Where i love to sell my bitcoin becuase those site so trusted.. Also some time i love to sell my btc to my brother who do trade in crypto  world.. Thus i love to spend my crypto❤              

• +2 1

African, and I still haven't seen a place in my country where Bitcoin is accepted. Even the top 7 countries with active Bitcoin accounts are among the world's top countries. Millions of people don't know about it here yet. The only available local store here is the one that will transform your Bitcoin into a good and cheap local currency. I haven't seen the place to pay yet. 

• +1 1

On 10/30/2019 at 3:41 PM, dhemasm said:

Nope, i didn't speculate it i use bitcoin Mostly for paying some internet bill and pulse on the local exchange in my country that accepts bitcoin, If you mean everyday needs and exchanged into local currency in my country, my favorite triv.co.id.

You're really lucky your country accept crypto to pay bills, recently my country regulated crypto, but we can't use crypto to pay any bills, so we always exchange crypto in our local currency then we use this funds to our daily needs, I use localbitcoin to convert crypto to fiat.

Edited by Honny143
  • +2 1

By the way am actually using it for transactions, am so much exited about them because its one of the best ideas that I have been working for the right effort is to make sure that we able to follow a certain process that we can be able to work with . I am using it to spend money online

• +2 1

Cryptocurrency is good because it is used as an alternative currency and I am currently accumulating some talk token into my yobitinvestbox so that I will earn some percentage everyday and later use it to start trading in cryptocurrency marketplace.

• +2 1

I am yet to trade out my talk token since I joined this forum but my plans is to convert it to the likes of ethereum or litecoin and invest it further so that I will make good profit after some time of holding.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The good amount I'm making from this forum campaign pay per post making daily, I have already existing plan of savings it by investing it on yobit investbox growing the amount from the percentage of interest am making. This will enable me have the exact personally plan to start trading with in next year.

I do not sell bitcoins if I am not going to use the money. But I plan to make money daily on this forum, but I already earn money on various projects and on trading. 

I only use my Crypto for trading. Because there are no retailer is taking Crypto presently as their payment. I wish one day I can pay through Crypto. The Crypto I earn from cryptotalk I used it for trading or invest in the investbox of yobit. And when I need money I withdraw from it

I didn't use crypto in my daily life till now.. and maybe that's because of my country! most of the people here don't know the meaning of cryptocurrencies! but i think that in the near future there would be many sites accept using cryptocurrencies in their payments and i will use them for buying many things! but during this period , i am still here in this cryptocurrencies world as just a trader.. 

There are many websites and shops everywhere in the world that accept many cryptocurrencies and we can use bitcoin to buy cars and even houses from some websites. There are vending machines in some places but lately the fees are high in Bitcoin and Ethereum and perhaps these coins can not be used for small purchase.

• Useful or interesting 1

Most of the time i spend my cryptocurrency to buy products on ebay and i sell them to my friends. I use bitrefill because is the easiest method for helping me to pay with cryptocurrency.

When I generate my profit through investments, I spend them on investing again since I only wanted to gain more and more profit to be generated to my trade exchanges since the price ranges in the trade exchange market is undergoing to drastic changes that is why it is better to have numerous coins for investments for future trade exchanges. The only place that I know where to spend my crypto is in yobit since it is the only place that I know where I could make an investment and make a trade as well for my desired coins that I wanted to generate my profit.

• +1 1