The first acquisition with BTC !! - Page 2 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
spyaquino

The first acquisition with BTC !!

On 2/11/2020 at 7:37 AM, Ume Habiba said:

Yes you are just like me and I do the same and I can work financially but the other work is not done to me and I do not. Thanks My friend

Indeed yes,

let's continue to do good here in the forum for the better forum and payment to be able to "have a first acquisition with btc" in the coming days, 

Yes, I think taking advantage of the current situation with bitcoin experiencing a few days of trends will have great opportunities for future profits. You really take advantage of this moment to get something big. So for a while I will hold it a little longer.

Do you mean that you replaced it with the proceeds from mining, how much did you earn from mining and was the project profitable, I hope that you share your experience because many people complain about their mining losses.

Bitcoin is very important and more and more popular in the market. I have never regretted joining bitcoin. I am mining bitcoin without interest and I regret that I did not stop earlier because of the electricity problems in my country. But I'm still grateful to bitcoin.

I know about GPU mining for bitcoin, it is very profitable but the more the GPU the more the reward received from pool mining. But now that bitcoin will soon halve, the reward will will decrease too. 

congratulation. Bitcoin is actually very good and supports a lot of users. it's the desired currency for most users, bitcoin helps me a lot, it's a living expense, it's a good money to save for long-term plans, I believe bitcoin helps I am successful. I trust and am grateful to bitcoin.

The ideal acquisition that I am making is linked to Ethereum coin which has become a major part in all of my trading operations but I cannot give up bitcoin as I keep a portion of this coin too and many of my goals have changed due to crypto

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Bitcoin changed my life and made it better. I use the money that I get for trade, as well as to invest in many sites, to spend money on the family, and to buy special needs through the profits that I get.

Cryptocurrency let me earn more then it was before meeting crypto. Now I can do what I really like and get enough money for it. I adore cryptocurrencies for giving me a lot of new opportunities 

Bitcoin is only currencies of crypto market which are used in all over the world and many online store also used it for payment system via btc and we know how much crypto investors earned from bitcoin investment that is why many people involved in crypto market for long time period. 

The game life in bitcoin as it can bring change on how we think and get busy on our daily lives. As on earning of Bitcoin as Base on Cryptocurrencies. As the search is what actually gets you to earn the Bitcoin as it doesn't come passively without any work

On 6/2/2020 at 11:50 AM, jamesvince said:

Bitcoin is only currencies of crypto market which are used in all over the world

Bitcoin is the first, the strongest and the one with the strongest marketcap but tat does not mean others like ethereum and litecoin are not also used all over the world. 

Congratulations on this amendment and I am happy for you. For me, I have not made a lot of bitcoin profits, but I intend to buy a phone in the coming days through the profits.

The Bitcoin coin provided me and the collection a lot of benefit, and I use this currency to work in the field of trading and investment and also use some of it to secure the needs that I need in my daily life

My first acquisition of some bitcoin was by completing assignments and then I started to learn trading and I had never used mining because I didn't have good equipment for bitcoin mining

Life is great and enjoy it

On 10/29/2019 at 5:35 AM, spyaquino said:

And what acquisitions have you made because of cryptocurrencies, either BTC or others?

I filled gaps back in 2017 from expenses I had for bills and house repairs. The profits since 2018 are not that much as I've traded a couple of times with small profits, and I did make a few buck from online activities but nothing life changing. The market requires too much risk and this may mean that we will have to find a shitty job to cover losses if we risk above our threshold. 

I'm being strict in order not to lose a lot in case the market goes down again, although I still have a standard Bitcoin hodl amount I'm not touching unless for emergency.

On 10/29/2019 at 4:35 AM, spyaquino said:

Guys I come here to share a rewarding fact for those who use and believe in cryptocurrencies, more specifically in BTC. Recently I upgraded my GPU using my BTC earnings, ie thanks to BTC I was able to change my GPU for a more modern one, I was super happy with the acquisition as it was the result of my effort and my belief that BTC makes a difference in our lives, is a small fact, but for me super rewarding. And what acquisitions have you made because of cryptocurrencies, either BTC or others? Hugs!!

People that know how to go about cryptocurrencies  and most especially bitcoin will always gain, I have known bitcoin quiet sometimes now and very positive in my life. I have even gained a lot even though the fact that my 100% gain are from cryptocurrencies. 

On 6/2/2020 at 9:47 AM, nykas said:

Cryptocurrency let me earn more then it was before meeting crypto. Now I can do what I really like and get enough money for it. I adore cryptocurrencies for giving me a lot of new opportunities 

I will like to tell us the way cryptocurrencies let you earn more than before? I wish to know, before, cryptocurrencies were more volatile and trending up, unlike now, they were not trending like like before. But cryptocurrencies are still a good way to make money though but let is also be careful of losses.

Congratulations, my friend, although I do not prefer to use bitcoin in purchases from the Internet because perhaps the price of bitcoin is variable and therefore if you buy anything using bitcoin at a specific price bitcoin may rise and this is a loss

congratulations on your acchivement , I already purchased a smartphone with Bitcoin earning . bitcoin is really a good sources of earning if we have proper knowlege in it . I also have a plan to purchase leptop with my bitcoin earning 🙂 .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

My first purchase by using profits made from BTC trade was two hardware wallets. BTC as a  payment method, I purchased them in my local stores which was launching attractive offers for buying goods by using Bitcoin.At that time, that was the first store to accept BTC in my city but now, I can see so many stores are accepting BTC payments here.  

Wow what a great guy, I'm very happy, it's a great advance, and yes, obviously BTC is an excellent way to invest money, to be able to generate extra income, I still haven't been able to get much because I'm still in the initiation process, so to speak.

perhaps the price of bitcoin is variable and therefore, advantage of the current situation with bitcoin experiencing a few days

• +1 1