Avoid this two errors, if you want to keep your coin safe - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bobjoemega

Avoid this two errors, if you want to keep your coin safe

I'm new so don't know about it. What two errors are you talking about. I hope you will help me to find out.

Backups are very useful, everyone in Crypto should make plenty of backups using hardware wallets or any device that allows to enter/protect them with a password.

Earn bitcoin Satoshis every hour, by doing click on the roll button. Make sure to enter your own bitcoin address! Register here:

http://bit.ly/2nYanIq

Thank you for this educative information and also another possible means of securing our password and private information is by storing it offline pages were you can easily have access to it when is needed,  never you expose your wallet to the public or third party for you to be safe. 

My private key is like my life,I don't share it with anyone,it would be hard for someone to even decode my password,many of my friends and close one does not even know that I invested in crypto currency

I think that almost every wallet owner knows about it, but for beginners it will be useful. (Although I do not know who else does not follow these rules, when creating any wallet at least the first rule is said)

Thank you for sharing, most of us forget to make a backup, for all your keys and memes, so that if you forget you will lose all the crypto that we have, Since I first knew Bitcoin in 2011 and the first wallet I used was online wallet and until now still have more than five online wallets although all balances in small amounts (under $ 200) and I always transfer / send to hard wallet if it exceeds the limit and till now my online wallets are still safe.

I have no idea  two error is related to the two. So anybody can explained me about two errors. I want to keep my coin safe. So please explained me soon.

Of course, it is just a widespread oversight, normally are unable to separate involving a new scorching budget, Change along with the personalized budget, newcomers do not understand that will, along with lots of recommendations might make anyone forget about and very confusing.

On 10/29/2019 at 8:28 AM, bobjoemega said:

For everyone to be successful in any domaine he need to know the issues that can be in it, and also in project, you need to find the errors that can destroy you in the future, if you don't know it before, so here i'm giving you the most two dangerous error that you need to avoid

1- Don't for get to make a backup, for all your keys and memes, because if you lose the original and you don't have a backup, you will never be able to get to your coin.

2- Never store your CryptoCurrencies, in a hot wallets, like exchange or website.

Yes these two errors are very crucial because most of the time this is the reason why some crypto holders are suffering losses of their funds.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

On 10/30/2019 at 3:51 PM, opophle said:

But оnе оf the disаdvаntagе of pаper is its to environmentаl factоrs likе winds and water.  Sоmetimеs its lоst.

Just safe your paper into your drawl i just make a diary and i safe my all wallet private keys into my register and i safe that and  i lock that without me no one can touch that or open that and it is safe and secure for me. So just put that into a drawl and don,t worry about that because its safe.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I agree to this 2 steps being provided because once you have a backup even it is on physical one there is a lot of possibility to restore it. Beside being aware on the link provided to you because it has a possibility that it is a phishing mail.

Yes keeping our coin in exchanges is bad idea, because maybe the exchanges can get hacked and then our coin can get back. Also no guarantee if you save in online wallet can safe. Overall make a backup with your wallet by yourself is the best solution to make your cryptocurrency have better protection. Never share your private key and don't believe the website claim fixed return.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

On 10/29/2019 at 9:44 AM, bobjoemega said:

users need to use a very good and safe place to store there password,and must be out of computer and internet, physical paper is a good idea. 

Did anybody have another solution to store pass word?

Indeed yes,

i like this idea of writing it down in a piece of paper and safely keep it up, it is more tangible way of storing password securely. i think so.

The two things are

1) Never share your private words of  wallet to anyone.

2) Never share your wallet with strangers and keep a tight security on your mobile like locking it with fingerprint and strong pin.

On 12/19/2019 at 3:18 AM, Mendeleev17 said:

also to me it has happened in the past of losing passwords and private keys of some wallets ,but now i have learned my lesson and i keep most of my altcoin funds on a hardware wallet on a ledger nano

well for me i keep my private key saved in my laptop and recently found that this could be dangerous if a hacker hacked your laptop and i started storing it somewhere else to be safe.

This is the best advice to give to anyone starting with crypto. These two rules are really important and should always be in our minds and never forget to apply them.

1)  Always backup your important data. 

2)  Hold your own private keys. Once your crypto is at an exchange it actually does not belong to you.

It's true and I wanted to add if you plan to keep the coin on them that can be transferred to a desktop wallet to wallet record to external media and then remove from your PC.

• +1 1

Thanks you so much to aware us. Private keys are not keys they are your funds. One thing i add up that also dont disclose your private keys to any one to avoid scam.

Yes well it also depends in what exchanges you please your coins at. Coinbase and binance are almost 100% secure , even though once binance got hacked but they are insured so you should get your money back. Instead it is very dangerous to leave your crypto in a very small and less secure exchange as they are easier to hack 

• +1 1

Yes i agree with this, to prevent the hacking, i write my passwords to a physical paper then keep ot to the safest location i have known. Thank you for this advice mate, i will make sure i will do that so i prevent hackers and spammers.

• +1 1

I cannot agree with your post because i have two reasons.

1. Recovery: If any person who use the crpto currency wallet if he forget the password how he is recover the crypto wallet. In this way the back up keys is compulsory for recovery.

2. Not secure: I know so for as if any person use the authentic wallet then he not face the problem of scamming. The authentic blockchain is more secure.  

Another one, don't open your accounts in a public place like Internet Cafe because sometimes many malwares and virus are active in the hardware results in hacking. Also some people may view your accounts when you're not looking.

• +1 1

On 10/29/2019 at 5:58 AM, bobjoemega said:

For everyone to be successful in any domaine he need to know the issues that can be in it, and also in project, you need to find the errors that can destroy you in the future, if you don't know it before, so here i'm giving you the most two dangerous error that you need to avoid

1- Don't for get to make a backup, for all your keys and memes, because if you lose the original and you don't have a backup, you will never be able to get to your coin.

2- Never store your CryptoCurrencies, in a hot wallets, like exchange or website.

Yes i definitely agree with you. The first point is very much important and must be followed. But one thing about what i have some doubts. Why should we not keep the coins in exchanges. The exchanges are also very secure. Can you please tell in detail the reason behind this point. 

• +1 1