What was the most amount of profit that you've earned in crypto market? - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mohs3n71

What was the most amount of profit that you've earned in crypto market?

During my years in the field of encryption, I depended on most of the means that I could have seen or traded either by collecting or buying or I did the services in exchange for it. I also paid with one of the companies my salary was not at all stable depending on whether I get a lot or a little in the case I didn't get much

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

I earn a lot from trading, but long ones. I was wondering is I will win if I try day trading. But the earning of long term trades are better that a more risky ways to trade.

I get my profits in a diversified manner through reward, investment and trading, and I achieve a good income of 6 to 12% of the profits, sometimes there is no profit and in cases there is a loss of 1 to 2%

Life is great and enjoy it

I am also beginner in crypto market and I am learning about trading, I did not earning yet but my senior trader friend earn nearly 500$ in a day while trading crypto. When I heard that I was shock and this is the motivation to me learning about trading. 

I got a very profitable week when from one investment I earned 300 dollars just because the token that I bought multiplied its price several times and many people earned at that time.

Nothing that is considered extraordinary, the biggest amount of profit for me was 300$ in one coin trade a year ago, since then I couldn't make anything more than 200$ in any kind of trade including leverage trading in both Forex and cryptocurrency market.

I have invested very few time in the Crypto market. And the best I got is $20 on the investment of $10 in wazir X app. I believe that for getting huge sum of profit we must have a pocketful of money to invest.

I think that the biggest profit value was by investing in the sites two years ago. The field during that period contained many honest and good sites, but now many sites find that they are scams

Some time ago about 1 year ago I received some tokens from bounty and after listing on some exchanges and it cost 1500$, I was very surprised to see it 

This is a good question I have never owned a Bitcoin before untill I came to this forum where I will earn Satoshi for every post I made 

Since I started working in the field of encryption, I was able to collect more than $ 1,000 and got this money from some signature campaigns that exist within similar forums for this forum. I am currently working here and I hope I can collect good amounts of this campaign.

I am still a beginner in cryptocurrency and have not earned much, but I have made nearly 200 dollars so far through this forum and competitions.

I am always interested in earning crypto.That's why i started trading and also i participated in many airdrop program.Though i got many tokens from airdrop,i didn't get any profit from them still now.But i am having a good time in trading.Recently i make 80$ profit from just 30$.And it's my highest still now.

My spouse and i benefit extremely inside this crypto complete global precisely what my partner and that i obtained basically the maximum has not been in advance cited 500 us dollars though currently I would love to get nearly all of our time for it to exchanging as a way to advantage additional profits

I earned almost two thousand USD from crypto market. And I have different strategies for it : bounties  Earning is almost 500$ ,airdrop earning 150$ and crypto talk forum earning 200$ and remaining earnings is of my trading. Still I have 400$ investment in my crypto market investment portfolios. 

It was about 2years back when I made an investment on binance, I only invested $50 and even forget about the investment. Then one day I decided to check I was shock to see have made $300 profit from it. I was so happy and couldn't believe it.

Well I am still trading little because am still learning about trading, but the highest amount I earned was about 0.014 and it took me two months to earn this , but I think with time my earnings will become higher.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

13 minutes ago, Virgil dijk said:

Well I am still trading little because am still learning about trading, but the highest amount I earned was about 0.014 and it took me two months to earn this , but I think with time my earnings will become higher.

This is a really good deal, 0.014 BTC in about two months I think it is a good deal, in fact I've never had to win such a deal I remember maybe the highest profit I made from one deal was about half of that amount which is about 0.06 BTC. But surely with more capital, we can do more.

I think I don’t work much, but I raised about $ 20 in the last two months. Yes, that’s a little but i back for work and that's it cryptotalk it is amazing.

I can still remember my first profit. Because i was so happy to receive that. The first income of my profit was 1200$ dollar. I invested 500$ in bitcoin. And the price had risen only in three months. And then i sold my shares and took a massive profits. So i guess that this will actually define the idea about how happy a person could be when he receives profits. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Well, actually most of my earning in cryptoworld comes from posting in this forum. It is because of all the things I've tried, this is the highest paying site as of now. I also earn from free coins that I receive in some sites. I also do cloud mining and I earn little from it. I want to do trading but I don't have enough knowledge about so I didn't earn from it.

On 10/29/2019 at 4:57 AM, Mohs3n71 said:

Hey everyone, topic's title is clear

we want to talk about the most money you ever made in crypto

how you earned it ? was it in a trade ? or a bounty ? or anything else

share you experiences with us

From the crypto market I earned so much profit. I can't remember the exact amount. Because I earned so much profit from airdrop programs. As I can remember that my maximum profit was $70 USD from a project.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

Quite a bit, because I'm just starting to develop in this topic! And I work on a cold investment, selling more expensive. So I was able to make not a little 50 dollars! But this is only the beginning, and I am sure that in the future this figure will be thousands of times higher!

Hello my friend, to me, the largest amount that I was able to get inside the encryption sites is the amount of $ 30 per week and I was getting this amount from one of the campaigns inside the bitcoin talk forum

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 3/31/2020 at 12:21 PM, Ahmad Rao said:

In case you assume long time you then ought to be invest within the XRP. You recognize that the XRP(ripple) is the arena 3rd largest crypto currency and greater crypto dealer make investments and work for XRP. You realize that more global famous online shops take delivery of the payment in XRP.

How is your investment in Ripple doing so far? It is already down 95% since it's all time high and from the looks of it it won't stop. Do you have any facts about why the trend will reverse? I just looked at the XRP chart and all I see is a doomed coin. It can easily reach a cent or bellow in the next two years.

• +3 1