What was the most amount of profit that you've earned in crypto market? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mohs3n71

What was the most amount of profit that you've earned in crypto market?

The amount earned in profits is around 1000inr in trading cryptocurrency or bitcoin ,there are still some coins that am having are very low now like steem ,siacoin ,etc waiting the price to go high.

Edited by Akasshh

On 10/29/2019 at 6:57 AM, Mohs3n71 said:

Hey everyone, topic's title is clear

we want to talk about the most money you ever made in crypto

how you earned it ? was it in a trade ? or a bounty ? or anything else

share you experiences with us

50.000 Satoshi is the highest I earned by trading cheap coins and selling them in the market but I also earn 30.000 Satoshi in my investment on cloud Mining which also profitable.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

On 10/28/2019 at 11:57 PM, Mohs3n71 said:

the highest profit that i made was +220% in just a few hours. i had just a 10$ in that coin so i haven't become rich but it still +220%. was just a coin with no volume that pumped hard, this happen some time you just have to be lucky to have some money in that coin before the pump happen

The most amount of profit was15$ from Airdrop on exchange Ohio that was first earned also

15 hours ago, Crypto555 said:

I don't know exactly the amount of profit I have earned from crypto market because I used multiple websites over a long period of time. But I'm pretty sure it was around a couple thousand dollars. In total 

That is good and a huge sum of money, keep it up

7 hours ago, Farabi Islam said:

I have earned some bigger amount in some coins and lost some bigger amount in some other coins, especially with LIR i have doubled my bitcoins for a couple of times but at one stage when it started to decrease in value I started to lose.

The biggest profit for me was when I bought bitcoin at very low price (something about $6800) and sold it 200 days later at $10K. That was about 47% profit in 3 months. I was quite happy with my earning but after I came to know about Altcoins, I have increased my earnings because now I am investing in BTC and Altcoins at the same time to have more chances of growing with the market. I haven't lost anything yet but sometimes I only withdrew the same amount that I had invested. This means zero profit but it is much better than losing money!

Edited by Brushless4500KV

There were once that I should have get a high Return of Investment in trading. But just before the price of that coin goes up, I already traded my balance on other coin. I regret that. 
By the way, I got most of earnings from participating on campaigns. Not in trading, but I hope, I will also succeed in trading.

nMvFbuZ.png

17 minutes ago, ponse said:

I begin doing spigots when I begin in bitcoin, I contributed in ponzi plans making use of the satoshis that I earned inside the furniture I claimed, I nevertheless do not realize approximately ponzis however it allow me a decent benefit and when I study, I contemplate numerous strategies. I too out of place cash in this and I recognize its now not superb so I see why its difficult

You probably learned from that. Never allow your self to get blind from those promising Return of Investments of those scammers that is offering. Those are things that can be considered as "too good to be true", mostly of the things that falls on that are just scams. 

nMvFbuZ.png

This is a more willingly uneasy question, for the reason that near was a star who had the main profit for individual $ 30
But at hand are individuals who experience earned thousands of dollars
Personally my biggest profit was in the hundreds, before I astray the lot a month soon

12 hours ago, HaliruKuchi said:

I have not earn a large amounts of money with crypto but with time I am going to make alot of money

Sure you will, i'm a programmer buy about 60% of my money been earned from crypto.

Last month I invested $78 by using different sites of cryptocurrency. And I got to 76 dollars in written so I got almost $202 profit by using cryptocurrency and that's a big amount of profit for me

I have never earned anything from it, I have made about 20 dollars and its one of the best I have done, but lost about 300$ but it is what made me angry because you look at it , its a negative and it has affected me a lot. but am very bullish

• Useful or interesting 1

Well , I am newibe here in this campagin , earned small amout now just to posting here , thank for this campagin and i hope i earned an big amount of profit 

the Most profit i have  achieved in trading was in  liza on yobit exchange the profit up to 80 $ and was a nice day

I am very happy to be here to help everyone,
If you benefit from my comment, do not forget to click on  ❤️

My most profits that I earned from cryptocurrency trading was when the bullish market which was at 2017 and early 2018, I recall that I have about 50-70% profits on a few coins that are in my bag. It's not that much, but for me it's a lot because I just started trading at that time.

On 10/29/2019 at 4:57 AM, Mohs3n71 said:

In the crypto market there are too high risk to lose our fund. That's why I don't want to invest on it. Sometime I tried to invest and the result of my invest is that lose.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

I was involved in cryptocurrency two years ago, i made around highest profit lf 200$ once  , i earned it during trading and exchange duration.

The star limit upto which I have earned profit in the market of these Virtual coins is till now around $20   ... It took me almost 2 years to reach at this position.... This process is very slow but it's a good source of passive income.

• Useful or interesting 1

I have no indication about it. Beacuse I am newbies in crypto . I am difficult to recognize about cryptocurrency . My associate present me that impression and at this time I am irritating to bring about in crypto

My target is $ 200 when Litecoin doesn't reach my target I can't sell and I have to wait for patients when I announce. General Chat Chat LoungI earn on hold I buy Litecoin and I wait a little longer to pump the $ 42 current price at 58 in.

You have succeeded in raising thousands of dollars by trading in cryptocurrencies as well as investment and was the best field

THINK POSITIVE