What was the most amount of profit that you've earned in crypto market? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mohs3n71

What was the most amount of profit that you've earned in crypto market?

On 10/29/2019 at 5:57 AM, Mohs3n71 said:

Hey everyone, topic's title is clear

we want to talk about the most money you ever made in crypto

how you earned it ? was it in a trade ? or a bounty ? or anything else

share you experiences with us

I don't think anyone will express their income because it's someone's privacy. But still, you can check someone's income from a bounty job because it's shared publicly in a spreadsheet.

i got so many profit in crypto world. i ever get some profit from my mining experience in early 2015, i earned $190 monthly from mining some varied PoW coins. i also get some profit from my long-term in bitcoin. i bought 1.8 BTC at $1000 from my mining profit and sold it at more than $20000. i still trading too till now to get a daily profit.

I don't have a lot bitcoins but i earn 0.01 Bitcoins this is the highest value i earn but I'll used Bitcoins daily so different earnings everyday but in cryptotalk i earn 0.0003 a day in Yobit exchange you can earn a lot of Bitcoins using cryptotalk forum. It's a legit platform you can trade and invest it Yobit exchange.

I don't earn much here because i only do forums. I only get a dollar or two each day but it's okay since i don't really spend much. I'm a student, i only spend in school.

From now, my total amount of profit that i earned is just $10 because im just a new member here and i hope that i will earned some big amount of profit here in forum until this is existing.

from trading, $ 5
from a long-term investment of only $ 10
and the biggest is from the bounty, this one crypto industry is making $ 5,000 for my wallet.

It was more than 3x. Actually i can't remember the name at this time. it was a little valued coin in yobit.i earned 500 usd by buying only 150 usd coins

Bengali?

View this Topic

On 10/29/2019 at 6:57 AM, Mohs3n71 said:

share your experiences with us

Thee biggest profit I make is around $1000 and it is only through bounty. That time many projects are paying high for their bounty because they have confidence that their project will be big but now the new crypto project is almost trash.

I have been in the crypto world since 2014, I have made the most profit from Hydro Coins, I have received 2k + income from Hydro Coins, I still think of that day, I was very happy that day, this Amount is the best income online.

• Useful or interesting 1

I trade a lot of time that I can't really remember the exact number in except one i have made it from an airdrop i have participate in it and the drop was about 34 dollars abd i forget the coins in my etherwallet some i enter in it i find more than 1000$ of all coins i search the coins and i find that who i forget it it about 1000$ what a surprise i sell it fast and get them to other coins like litecoin because those coins change so fast 

Just now, xprince1996 said:

Thee biggest profit I make is around $1000 and it is only through bounty. That time many projects are paying high for their bounty because they have confidence that their project will be big but now the new crypto project is almost trash.

Wow its really good amount that you have earned from bounty campaign because in bounty campaign earning that much amount is hard.

I earned a half bitcoin within an hour in 2017 from trading when I put a whole bitcoin in a coin and that coin raised much high when a news came for that coin.

The biggest purchase of bitcoin and personally I buy Bitcoin and invest in Yobit exchange tokens. From this, you can make a profit in the end if you store cryptocurrency. 

7 hours ago, Zentoly said:

Wow it's really good amount that you have earned from bounty campaign because in bounty campaign earning that much amount is hard.

Todays time it is really hard because most of the project now will only pay you around $100 for a year doing their bounty that's why the bounty industry decreases because of those cheap projects.

On 10/29/2019 at 6:57 AM, Mohs3n71 said:

The profit I have gotten during the month of playing in the Signature Campaign is around 0.012 BTC and I have earned 0.1 BTC from trading around 2017.

So far a transfer of xlm I made from one exchange to another and i forgot to write the memo part of the transaction. It wasn't much though, but I learnt my lesson.

I am in crypto world for a long time. if you are talking about parchentage then i earned from a coin in yobit more than 400% and i earned good.amount in etc trading.in.binance.

Bengali?

View this Topic

As I get paid some from this crypto universe everything that as I made quite possibly the most weren't earlier 500 funds though at present I must have a majority of a period to buying to help you get paid a lot more make money

the biggest profit I ever got was from airdrop which was around 0.5 btc. I got this btc from xrb (nano).

My highest amount I have made was a trade I did in 2017, where I earned 150k doge coin at a trade. I must say, that was my highest earning. and the good thing is that, I earned it in less than an hour. How I wish i can be earning this much even if it is every week, I will be grateful.

I haven't earn last morning, i am only earning this month from this cryptotalk campaign, I am keeping them for more use

On 12/4/2019 at 9:38 AM, Hanhassie said:

The most i earn was about $600 overall, it was not a trade but a bounty i participated in that brought that to me

Oh great amount for me dear. Bounty is a great way for earning and i also earned a lot of money from bounty in 2018 but now we can hardly find and legit bounty.

Bengali?

View this Topic

On 10/29/2019 at 5:57 AM, Mohs3n71 said:

In trading I have earned almost one BTC a day, that was when the value of bitcoin was still $ 400. Whereas if it is calculated in my trade the biggest profit is in the range of $ 5000, it was in 2017 where all coins were in the green spot.

I hardly hold money for long term. i like to do short trading. in short trading, we can't get big amount as profit in once. we get profite but in many times.

Bengali?

View this Topic

My spouse and I gain somewhat within this crypto entire world precisely what my spouse and I received essentially the most has not been earlier mentioned 500 us dollars nevertheless currently I would like to get almost all of our time for it to exchanging for you to gain additional earnings

• +5 1