What was the most amount of profit that you've earned in crypto market? - Page 14 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mohs3n71

What was the most amount of profit that you've earned in crypto market?

The largest money I made in crypto currency market comes from trading of course. If done correctly, the trading is the best option to gain high profits because the market is volatile and provides many opportunities of making good money. Of course it you don't do it correctly and lack the knowledge or patience, you may end up losing money, as well.

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

People make huge money from cryptocurrency trading. There are those who make huge money with very small investments and there are those who lose a lot of money with very large investments.

Hey mate, I have gained around 50$ in the 1st month of working and now I have earned around 140$ till now. I am really happy to be earning this much of amount and the main thing about this is that there is not any sort of investment and we can right away start making money. I am looking forward to making more money by working hard.

Dear friend there are many people in crypto world who earned a lot of profits in cryptocurrencies. I also made good profits from it that I am able to pay my University fees and also I have fulfill my wishes with the help of profits that I gained from cryptocurrencies.

I made it from crypto but could not make more than a few hundred dollars.I get the biggest income from cryptocurrency through bounty work.It was a successful experiment.

The most amount of profits I have made out of cryptocurrencies is about $300 and these was solely from the trading of Bitcoin 

I do not have much experience about now because I have joined it before a couple of months. We can now earn from here. I have gained good experience in these two to three months.

I don't remember the exact earning from this forum but I would like to say that we can earn handsome amount by doing the trade or investment at this forum. Now I am a beginner and I earned money only by the posting not by the trading or any other method.

It was interesting to see some of our members who have earned 100s of $ in a day. But I haven't yet gone into trading. So I have no experience to share. I will definitely share my experience when I start my trading.

I have gained many profits from cryptocurrencies by trading. I started investing in  ethurium and bitcoin form two years before. Now you all know that the value has been doubled. So I started trading my coins and have doubled my profit. I feel so proud of that.

I earn almost the 1000$ in just 1 month and that is my most profitable amount in the crypto market in just a single a month and that is good amount for me. Crypto is the world best market and in this market so many peoples will change their life in a short time.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The most valuable thing that I won was an nft that participated in a binance raffle with a value of 80 usd, and this filled me a lot of happiness because they are things in which one participates and has the opportunity, that is why I always recommend that you invest your time to participate in all kinds of events and airdrops.

This is what I wanted to ask.  I’m looking to increase my profits from bitcoin trading but since I started a few months ago and still don’t have enough investment, I don’t earn much.  I started buying and selling Bitcoin for just 15 15 and I made about 3.5 3.5 in my first business.  I bought it when the price was K 7K and sold it when it reached K 10K.  My next trade was with a 20 investment.  I made about ড 4.5.  I’m making little progress and I’m enjoying it. I made it from crypto but couldn’t make more than a few hundred dollars.  But I still need to know a lot about crypto so I am learning how to make more money from crypto. Thanks.

• +5 1

Last summer there was a Defi crazyness and i invested some low supply coin and i earn 10x. It's incredible rate but i was too luck. It was a scam project but in that crazyness every project earned value. Other than that i made nice profits with margin trading but it was too risky. I also lost a lot of money with margin trading but i am good right now.

• +5 1

My profits are not very large, but I have won 13 dollars in a short time. This is the most amount I have gained from bonuses and I have not entered into trading yet, but I hope to enter and win large sums

Hi friends, I would tell you that I have tried to do trade only once in the beginning of my journey in Crypto world. I have lost my investment in my first trading because of my own mistake. I didn't know in the beginning about how to trade, and deposited in YoBit site. I have lost my investment to buy the DLRS coin and lost a great part of my investment when there was high decrease in price of DLRS coin.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

14 minutes ago, Showrov03 said:

which my knowledge is increasing day by day and i can learn new things here. I continue to make profits here in the forum and will soon face trading.

@Showrov03  before face trading you're learning trading skills in this forum it is really good step,  because trading is not easy for new members without knowledge if they made trades then they face loss, so I suggests spend as possible as much time in trading section, it will be helpful for you.

We can earn more from the cryptotalk forum. Crypto currency is the best way for earning money. You can earn money from some ways. You can earn by trading, bounties program. You can earn more from trading. 

Till now I have not earned anything from the market of the cryptocurrency and that is why you can not make the money as well if you are lazy like me and if you do not know about the crypto.

On 10/29/2019 at 4:02 AM, mostawda3 said:

This is a rather embarrassing question, because there was someone who had the highest profit for only $ 30
But there are those who have earned thousands of dollars
Personally my biggest profit was in the hundreds, before I lost everything a month later

You make low profit but i make good profit in this market and still i am trying to make more money in this market and i hope that so many peoples will also make good money in this market and they change their life in it.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I have earned a good capital from coding. I worked hard until I reached this amount of experience, information and gains. I am working here to improve to secure my life and my expenses. I am now doing some investments and trades. I hope to be successful in it.

• +4 1

I joined this forum two months ago .I earned a little in com from this forum mostly post are deleted I couldn't receive payment of those posts.Now i am working hard .I hope I earn more 

This is best topic questions.This platfrom I am new.I've been working on this site for a few days now. I haven't been able to make that much income.I am earnly only $7or $10 Dolar.Next time i earn lot of money this site.Thank you for your question.

• +5 1

Not much, but there are coins that I sold for $ 23, and their price now reached $ 800, and this matter makes me very sad, but I have a great ambition that I can achieve it sometime soon and I hope it will happen very soon.

I earned profit form the cryptocurrency round about 1k dollar in one day due to trading... Because that's time all crypto market pump and I earned 1k dollar... Because that's time I buy some coins that's time it's value is low and after 4 to 5 hours all market pump and I earned 1k dollar from this situation...