Crypto vs PayPal - Page 16 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Crypto vs PayPal

6 hours ago, Malerik said:

Yes, in terms of commission and security, bitcoins are much better than bitcoins. Bitcoin operations are also faster, and you do not need to create and verify your data as required by Paypal. PayPal also works in some countries, but Bitcoin is online and available wherever there is Internet.

Bitcoin is just the best to utilize in cryptocurrency and it is even better than PayPal that has more restrictions and not even all countries are eligible to used PayPal

i consider thta paypal has another type of economic transactions to comparison of the crypto ant at the moment they are not accepted digital movements in paypal due to the restrictions that handle.

19 minutes ago, Atif71 said:

Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency and paypal is a digital wallets like other digital wallets in Paypal you can send and receive fund Bitcoin is the main cryptocurrency I prefer Bitcoin as a payment method

Wow good knowledge, I just found out if PayPal accepts bitcoin payments. because all this time I only kept dollars there. if I knew like that I would do it like that.

Soon you will see paypal will totaly adopt the bitcoin because bitcoin get penetrated in market so deeply and special exchanges are made for it and paypal is medium and kind of dealer for your money security and wallet but bitcoin is currency which u can tranfer through paypal or to keep it in paypal.thanks

There is definitely no point in comparison between paypal and bit coin because paypals is more like other payment methods like skrill payeer, wester union luno etc while bitcoin is a digital currency like litecoin, Ethereum etc. 

Crypto is clearly more profitable than paypal. I personally like Crypto, paypal I use 1-2 times and so far I think I will not use it again. Not convenient and the price is expensive.

10 hours ago, Arpimeus said:

Paypal and Bitcoin have their advantages and disadvantages. So PayPal and Bitcoin are good. For example, if we can use bitcoin as a trading tool, but PayPal is not. But if we are talking about customer protection, PayPal is better. So for me they are just as good.

They are all good in one way or the other, but I just don't like PayPal and I think I won't be able to make used of to due to the restrictions they did in my PayPal account

On 10/28/2019 at 7:12 AM, hexwin said:

image.png.66b37f58f5291dad40d445748f2c0358.png

Is there any advantages Crypto have compared to Paypal ?

Have you used PayPal so far and why is Bitcoin better?

PayPal charges more fees than Bitcoin

Crypto is the best in terms of transferring funds.. PayPal has become vulnerable,by freezing funds of users and making it unable to withdraw ,many issues like that are coming out from PayPal.

I think that there are many advantages of crypto over PayPal and one is that crypto is very accessible by anyone while PayPal can only be used by people who have credit cards.

Edited by Bruno52

I believe that bitcoin is far superior to PayPal. Although PayPal is more widely accepted, bitcoin has lower fees, and the transaction times are reasonably fast making it very attractive for business transactions. Furthermore, PayPal requires many personal documents to be provided in order to validate your account, which is not the case with bitcoin. Therefore i think that bitcoin is superior to PayPal as it allows for a degree of anonymity.

• Useful or interesting 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I dont think that one can be better than the other they are two totally different methods of currencies and they both have advantages and disadvantages.

I personally prefer bitcoin on any other ecurrency available because of the swiftness and low withdrawal fees.

Plus as mentioned above it is anonymous which has a huge advantage.

Regarding cashouts , there is a massive array of ways to be able to cashout cryptocurrency so in my personal view crypto is in my opinion superior , but thats my opinion.

I think that PayPal is better in terms of money back, if suddenly you pay for something and you do not get the goods that you bought PayPal can help you with a refund, the cryptocurrency does not have this, but the cryptocurrency is anonymous.

I prefer to used cryptos because there is a lot of opportunities in crypto than paypal and also paypal has many charges fees so its not that user friendly for me. I chose cryptos because it gave me huge amount of money by easy way. 

I think both service are good, but of course Cryptocurrency is more effective and also cheap, also right now we can use cryptocurrency without provide our data, but in PayPal you need to have an account and all your data.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 10/28/2019 at 9:42 AM, hexwin said:

Crypto has the upper hand when it comes to fees. PayPal charges more fees and that's why bitcoin is better than PayPal. They must acknowledge bitcoin too, because it is fast and it is better than PayPal. 

The crypto have a better thing than you transactions never tracked, but PayPal all you transactions is tracked, but also PayPal give you opportunity to buy from every where in internet, and this is important for me. So for me i use the both of them, and i never leave them.

Them two I despite everything use today, and both have their points of interest. I despite everything use Paypal to purchase products in the commercial center, while I use crypto to set aside my cash. Now and again I likewise move reserves by means of crypto on the grounds that it's quicker and furthermore the exchange costs are less expensive than paypal. In any case, when contrasted with I incline toward crypto best than paypal.

I think the difference is that paypal can be bought with online stores, while bitcoin you cannot. But if you allow bitcoin as a payment method, it will crush paypal.

we can't made the comparison between PayPal and crypto currencies market because both have no similarities between crypto market is a financial markets and PayPal is a e payment of wallets. It means we only used it for making transactions and transfer of crypto blockchain are quick to PayPal balance.

On 10/28/2019 at 3:42 AM, hexwin said:

I have not used PayPal before but according to my point of view I think bitcoins transactions are far much better than of PayPal that may request for identity verification in order to start sending or receiving funds thus makes the use of bitcoin to be better than PayPal thanks.

The main difference is privacy. In Bitcoin, you can buy, sell and trade without having to type your name. On Paypal, before anything, you must declare all of your personal information.

On 4/13/2020 at 2:40 AM, Faisialseeri said:

I prefer crypto because bicoin transaction is much better than paypal. I don't like the KYC procedure of PayPal. Bitcoin procedure is very easy and it's fee is also very low than the paypal.

Indeed, as you above mentioned BTC is so faster than PayPal. That is one of reasons BTC is really better than PayPal. There is absolutely small fee than PayPal. There are really a lot of reasons to be better than PayPal. 

PayPal  perfect money  payeer and many more wallets are also best and have instant transaction. I feels the difference  In crypto  from these. We can get good  profit from crypto  also.

53 minutes ago, Zaryasu said:

Bitcoin is better than PayPal, it's true, I said that it is not just Bitcoin, but I compared Bitcoin and PayPal, comparing PayPal commission, security, speed, registration. they are all no better than bitcoins, and you are right, I never use PayPal as a payment

In terms of commission, bitcoin is no better than PayPal because it has the highest fees compared with other cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin doesn't need registration, you only need to create a wallet. In terms of speed, PayPal is the winner because bitcoin is rather slow unless you use Lightning Network or increase the fees. I can't say which one is more secure than the other but if your money is stolen from your PayPal account you can find the scammer much easier than when your coins are stolen from your BTC wallet. The last point is that PayPal is currently the dominant payment solution in all online shops.