Crypto vs PayPal - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Crypto vs PayPal

From me a big NO, to paypal, paypal is no secure as transactions could be reversed, in bitcoin this could happen but not when there is already a cmformaton.

As we all know there is much difference in paypal and bitcoin and soon you will see paypal will totaly adopt the bitcoin because bitcoin get penetrated in market so deeply and special exchanges are made for it and paypal is medium and kind of dealer for your money security and wallet but bitcoin is currency which u can tranfer through paypal or to keep it in paypal. Paypal is service provider platform

There are lot of advantages of bitcoin over paypal. as paypal have strict rules and also some of countries in the world can not get service of paypal. on the other hand bitcoin can be used all over the world. so bitcoin is better than paypal.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

either way, we both can receive and send money with these platform. So I guess we benefit from them. As for me, I love using them both as long as I am able to earn. haha

I like to use crypto better than paypal. Because varify of paypal is very difficult and my country doesn't support paypal. I can pay with crypto all over the world. So i prefer crypto than paypal.

Both are genuine in their business the are very professional and has great reputation in market one is crypto currency and on is paypal wallet and this work all over world trusted both

Crypto is a decentralized payment system where no one control or track the transaction. And also it have a strong network with fastest transaction speed with low feee. On the other paypal is a centralized payment system where people can control and track the transactions.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

I think I will choose to use only bitcoins between both PayPal and bitcoin, because the bitcoin is fast payment method and faster transactions

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

It is my opinion I have used paypal, it's really troublesome KYC and paypal fees are higher than Bitcoin and it takes a long time when clearing.  I would make a choice exchanged with Bitcoin it is more easy and not too complicated in making transactions.

I think if you compare between bitcoin and paypal, bitcoin is better than paypal. bitcoin usage is easy. there is no verification. and if you have bitcoin it is growing up but paypal don't.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

In our country the paypal services is closed and people used the crypto currency services instead of paypal services. For this purpose the crypto currency demand more and more new investor come in crypto world and invest more then your think. This is best for the crypto currency.

Paypal is a well established and running platform. Paypal is against the crypto. But crypto is now is not stable. We can make them compare when the crypto will be well settled. Now the paypal is good because it is acceptable in most of the countries and don't having much problems even no problem. 

PayPal is one of the founding members of Facebook's Libra launch. On paper, there's a lot of overlap between the two digital-payment systems, with one big difference: Libra uses a cryptocurrency,

PayPal will sue on one day as Crypto is going ahead with payment processors. Most of the hosting companies are accepting Crypto in the place of PayPal and people are saving money during these transactions.

I am too looking to utilize Bitcoin only in the future instead of PayPal as their transfer fee high and can't store with them

Paypal is basically full of scammers that abuse the chargeback feature and don't pay for purchases they make. I think paypal needs to review their policy and either end chargeback or expect no more adoption.

I'm not ever using it as it is certain a scammer will use chargeback to refund his money. Crypto = no chargebacks.

• Useful or interesting 1

PayPal has high fee and its very expensive to me. Yesterday im sending my bitcoin from Trust wallet to Binance is only charge 0.1 usd for fees so cheaply

On 10/28/2019 at 6:42 AM, hexwin said:

image.png.66b37f58f5291dad40d445748f2c0358.png

Is there any advantages Crypto have compared to Paypal ?

Have you used PayPal so far and why is Bitcoin better?

PayPal charges more fees than Bitcoin

Paypal os not available in many countries and also its a centralized system, but bitcoin is a decentralized system with less fee and faster transaction, i think bitcoin is better than paypal as bitcoin also have no boundries.

I have bought and sold in online auctions for a few years, and at this moment PayPal is much more accepted than any kind of crypto. There will come a time when it's completely normal that you pay with crypto for online auction purchases (and maybe the auction sites come up with their own currencies?) but I don't think you will find many buyers and sellers accepting such payments nowadays.

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

PayPal - это компания, в которой ваше имя, адрес электронной почты и адрес связаны, прежде чем вы сможете отправить какую-либо транзакцию, поэтому сама по себе биткойн делает мой любимый способ оплаты. Потому что конфиденциальность это все для меня.

9 hours ago, mukty said:

Bitcoin is a currency and paypal is moner sender system so both are different with each other. Paypal fee is very high i don’t like it   

Yes you are right, Bitcoin is prefer as currency and Paypal is money processor. So the comparing is not match. But from my perspective if comparing it for transaction sure Bitcoin will win. Because Bitcoin can't dispute transaction and we can use small fees for it. Different with paypal have big fees and maybe will get problem in transaction like dispute.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

I used Paypal and do not see the point in this, since it is made exclusively for Americans, in my country it is only needed for insurance of purchases from foreign stores it is easier to return the money I think there is no anonymity on PayPal, bitcoin wallet is better, because there is at least some anonymity.

Edited by MCSGlegend

On 10/28/2019 at 3:28 AM, hexwin said:

I also noticed this. One tie they also hold my order for few days as they was thinking that I order something suspicious.... and it was only computer keyboards...

Are you sure about this? 10 years...no way. They where part of Libra team, and they can join again any time.
China with new govCoin and Alipay and Wechat is also competition

They charge huge fees and we can avoid this if we simply accept Bitcoin

Yes mate, beside bitcoin is safe and faster than PayPal. For PayPal you have to do KYC which is also a waste of time

There is no limit to the number of times you can do unlimited transactions in cryptocurrency, but there is a limit to the number of transactions on Paypal.But there is a need for Paypal as well as cryptocurrency, because through PayPal, we can convert currency into a dollar for currency.