Forex at its best - Page 3 - Forex Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kiraValshe

Forex at its best

Forex is good for anyone who knows how to invest and choose trading pairs that are profitable. Many people say that forex trading is more profitable than cryptocurrency trading, I have just started and am not sure about this.

Forex is a wonderful market due to the large amount of trading that occurs in it, but it is very dangerous due to the strong price movements and its impact on the news of global politicians.

On 10/26/2019 at 7:29 AM, kiraValshe said:

If I earn on this platform, I would like to try forex. I don't think if I can handle that but is forex kinda that hard? I've already watch tutorials but would you mind if you give some tips about forex?

Forex tradings are mostly set up. Manipulating the market price it earns huge profits from depositers. It's is the next big scam after HYIP websites. People haven't detected the cheats on forex trading as they are in minimal . Crypto trading is the only solution to make money.

I've seen a lot of forex reviews, but the problem is that when I started trading with forex, I ran into a lot of problems, not as easy as it seems.

Forex market has very big markets we have great opportunity to trade Gold, oil, silver and even every currencies of the world. And big companies shares also traded on this market .

On 10/26/2019 at 2:59 AM, kiraValshe said:

If I earn on this platform, I would like to try forex. I don't think if I can handle that but is forex kinda that hard? I've already watch tutorials but would you mind if you give some tips about forex?

What makes forex hard is that to make tangible profit, you need lots of money like say $10,000.

Lots of people don't have this, so they put down a little collateral e.g $100 and borrow money to trade.

The act of borrowing money is called leveraging.

The $100 is the margin.

Now, should price swing a tiny bit e.g $0.10, you can lose part or all of your $100.

It depends on how much is borrowed. For 1:1000, a trader that borrows up to $100, 000 will lose his entire $100 just because of the $0.10 price swing.

On 2/9/2020 at 10:39 AM, MeiLynh said:

Compared to cryptocurrency trading, forex will be much more complicated but it is legal. You can spend money to trade with currency pairs around the world. You should learn first. But currencies are not as volatile as cryptocurrencies.

Forex trading is best for earning quick and more .The crypto trading and forex dimension is very similar but not the same.They buy sell are totally different type one is direct and other is upside down order.

On 10/26/2019 at 4:59 AM, kiraValshe said:

Well, Forex is not that hard they people think.  If you have the ability to learn. You educated enough to understand logic behind the Forex market. If you really interested you will have to study books, blogs and watch YouTube videos. 

Different strategies are out there. You can a cent account and try them out one by one. 

I hope it will work for you. 

On 10/26/2019 at 3:59 AM, kiraValshe said:

Difficulty in the beginning, but with experience it becomes easy
I advise you to follow these ideas so that you do not get in trouble
Before you start, learn on a demo account how to understand the idea
Check out
Adopt a strategy that you master and know what it contains
And the most important thing is not to let greed affect you, because you will not win as long as you venture without thinking
I hope to be useful to you

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

from

On 2/9/2020 at 9:39 AM, MeiLynh said:

Compared to cryptocurrency trading, forex will be much more complicated but it is legal. You can spend money to trade with currency pairs around the world. You should learn first. But currencies are not as volatile as cryptocurrencies.

It is completely legal but the Tax problems appear with increasing line every year for the forex traders. The crypto market is totally different from forex market and the return on the investments are various.

On 10/26/2019 at 6:59 AM, kiraValshe said:

Forex is the best trading activity and have very less chances of losses as compared to crypto currencies trading. 

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

Forex is easy and there is always risk involvement in every business and its the same for the Forex trading but Forex market is a big market where you can trade on almost anything.

Forex can't be learned through tips and pieces of advice, it's highly risky market, you have to learn a lot before involving in otherwise you will loose you hard earned money

foreign exchange market works through financial institutions and operates on several levels. Behind the scenes, banks turn to a smaller number of financial firms 

20 hours ago, Lana lana said:

Forex is a safe trade, but you need years. Be experience. This is how I discovered the beginner. If he does not have background and information on this field, he will inevitably lose all his balance.

Yes, it is a safe market, but if you want to compare the degree of risk between crypto and forex, the crypto is less risky because your money remains held if you do not sell your currencies.

I prefer cryptocurrency trading
Much change for the better than Forex
In completely compliments for the reason that forex is obstinate and difficult to perceive profits
But cryptocurrencies make it precise uncomplicated and turn out life-size profits

On 3/3/2020 at 3:35 AM, Ionescu said:

Forex can't be learned through tips and pieces of advice, it's highly risky market, you have to learn a lot before involving in otherwise you will loose you hard earned money

Advice for learning forex? No. You are right very well, it is not possible, it can only lead to losses, YouTube, google articles, trading books and professional guardian are all very important and required. 

Forex is very profitable when you have knowledge about it, and you will have a big chance to earn profit with it. I don't advice you to start forex by just watching tutorials because you will lose all your money. Learn then open a demo account and try it for a month, after there start with real money and at least 50 dollars. If you will be patient and have discipline, you will earn up to 40 dollars every day by trading currencies and volitality at the same time.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Forex trading is not easy market like crypto market assets. I like to trade with crypto currencies market because this is decentralized financial markets and we can earned more safe profit then forex market so try to avoid forex trading if you don't have high experienced of crypto market. 

On 10/26/2019 at 3:59 AM, kiraValshe said:

Forex trading requires more knowledge and practicals on demo account before you can try it out and if you muster how to go about it then what follows is seeing some good results.

If you want entire in forex trading then before know forex very well, because in forex we double our profit in one day and loss every think in one day, its very risky but in forex we do copy trading if we have not any knowledge in trading, but in my opinion learn our own strategies more better, 

On 31/7/2020 at 14:35, ndadukun12 said:

Forex no es tan malo, pero creo que los principiantes encontrarán algunos problemas durante las primeras etapas, pero después de muchos errores comenzarán a dominar cómo funciona el mercado.

Forex is a tremendous tool to capitalize on, but at first it is very difficult to deal with a lot of stress and a lot of frustration, it is good to have a person to guide us

First of all you need information about forex trading. You can see many videos about it from youtube that explain about forex trading. Forex trading is available on YouTube with a picture of it. Before entering forex trading, you should get the skills about it happened on the 1st, only then you will be able to achieve success in, otherwise you can do nothing without it. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 30/7/2020 at 14:02, JohanDonne said:

Forex es realmente muy difícil, cuando vemos a otros haciendo eso, pensamos que es muy fácil, pero cuando lo hacemos nosotros mismos, descubrimos que es muy difícil y no para nosotros, y la mayoría de los tutoriales no dicen la realidad. cosas.

If in fact I believe that most of us who enter this business do so because we see it very easy and when it comes to operating it is all the opposite.