Forex at its best - Page 2 - Forex Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kiraValshe

Forex at its best

@iloveyobit indeed not everyone is suitable for trading using margin, not only forex or cryptocurrency trading, but all trading using margin is very risky, but in forex, I get money stable and easy.

16 minutes ago, shayekh said:

Trading in international currency markets with a reliable forex broker is key. There was a mistake. Six months of reviewing the biggest names in forex every year, our team at ForexBrokers.com sets up a guide to the best forex brokers for forex and cfD trading

Trading in international currency markets with a reliable forex broker is key. There was a mistake. Six months of reviewing the biggest names in forex every year, our team at ForexBrokers.com sets up a guide to the best forex brokers for forex and cfD trading

Yes, more or less like what you said, forex is a foreign currency trading instrument, if a trader chooses to use the services of a broker for trading, then the trader needs to know the basics of forex trading, it will take time, so while there is a desire, it's better not to  delay to learn through a demo account.

Forex if more harder than crypto trading, need enough preparation before replace open position. I believe you already have basic knowledge and tips is only about safety. Set your stop loss and take profit area, use wise money management with realistic allocation and never trust public opinion.

10 hours ago, Kusumo234 said:

@iloveyobit indeed not everyone is suitable for trading using margin, not only forex or cryptocurrency trading, but all trading using margin is very risky, but in forex, I get money stable and easy.

Yes, of course, the profit is always available in the margin. Unlike trading in Forex or digital currencies, it is seasonal, that is, not every day. Thank you for your opinion.

There is no tips or tricks for forex trading my brother.It all depends upon your hardwork and consistency.You should learn basic of the trading before going into forex trading.I will recommend you to go on google and youtube watch videos,write articles.In this way you gonna make a handsome amount.

16 hours ago, iloveyobit said:

Yes, of course, the profit is always available in the margin. Unlike trading in Forex or digital currencies, it is seasonal, that is, not every day. Thank you for your opinion.

You're right, beautiful opportunities don't come every day, and that comes back to us from the frame where we see the price chart, the smaller the frame is used, the smaller the price movement seen

On 10/26/2019 at 6:59 AM, kiraValshe said:

If I earn on this platform, I would like to try forex. I don't think if I can handle that but is forex kinda that hard? I've already watch tutorials but would you mind if you give some tips about forex?

Forex market is so simple like also the crypto market but in forex market you need to be invest some money and then you need to trade on that and when you are in profit then you can make the money if your analysing is going to be good otherwise you lose your money in it.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

6 hours ago, Kusumo234 said:

You're right, beautiful opportunities don't come every day, and that comes back to us from the frame where we see the price chart, the smaller the frame is used, the smaller the price movement seen

I hit every word I said, we should take advantage of the smallest opportunities even if the profit is a little because the biggest profit comes after the little profit.

On 10/26/2019 at 6:59 AM, kiraValshe said:

If I earn on this platform, I would like to try forex. I don't think if I can handle that but is forex kinda that hard? I've already watch tutorials but would you mind if you give some tips about forex?

Forex only learn from experience.I am telling you from my experience .I have watched many you tube videos but what i learn is from experience.So start doing real treads if you are afraid then practice in demo account of exchanges.

2 minutes ago, Hridoy ahmed said:

Hello i think Trading in international currency markets with a reliable forex broker is key. There was a mistake. Six months of reviewing the biggest names in forex every year, our team at ForexBrokers.com sets up a guide to the best forex brokers for forex and cfD trading

Trading in international currency markets with a reliable forex broker is key. There was a mistake.You should learn basic of the trading before going into forex trading.I will recommend you to go on google and youtube watch videos, 

There are many things that should be considered when choosing forex trading, in addition to trading skills that we must practice, we also need to know the basics of trading, it takes time to collect a lot in a trader, but, usually the results will be in accordance with the process undertaken by traders

Before im not a member here all iknow is the forex and crypto currency are the same  and thanks to this forum it enlighten me that they are similarity but they are not the same.in forex need a lot of money but in crypto currency or bitcoin.we can start investing by as low as 0.10$

1 hour ago, Win said:

Before im not a member here all iknow is the forex and crypto currency are the same  and thanks to this forum it enlighten me that they are similarity but they are not the same.in forex need a lot of money but in crypto currency or bitcoin.we can start investing by as low as 0.10$

you welcome my friends,actually I don't want to discuss about the amount of capital for forex or cryptocurrency trading, if you say that cryptocurrency trading can start with a $0.1 investment, I haven't found a cryptocurrency exchange that gives a minimum deposit of $0.1

On 10/26/2019 at 4:40 PM, bentayebsalah said:

I prefer cryptocurrency trading
Much better than Forex
In all respects because forex is difficult and complicated to get profits
But cryptocurrencies make it very easy and make big profits

Crypto trading is the best trading in which we can make good amount of money and also loss chance is so much low in crypto trading i m also doing crypto trading and in that trading i do margin type trading and in this profit and loss both are low chance which is good for me.

BetFury                                                   

In this world there are various business fields that can be used as a source of income, depending on each individual whether the source of income is obtained from forex or cryptocurrency trading, because every business has different difficulties.

I think crypto is more profitable than forex, for risk they have the same. We can see from volatility and value history, crypto is more active than forex. If crypto have regulation crypto will destroy currency in global economic world. Which one is better, that's depend your experience.

On 10/31/2019 at 2:34 PM, Caporetto said:

People trading forex are real professionals full time traders, why dont u stay and trade altcoins on yobit with ur fellow part time traders , forex is like a place full of wolves!

Crypto trading is the easy way to make money in it because its market is moving so much slow and we can make money in the crypto market so much easily but in the forex market if we make trade in it than we need to start trade with low lot and so much careful for trading.

BetFury                                                   

16 hours ago, nazik123 said:

I have heard about many forex exchanges but there are not trusted sites which we recommend to other people for investment and good business in the future.

In the forex trading business, we use broker services to bridge the orders we make to the market, so we trade not through investment websites or whatever they are called, but we trade by depositing money with brokers and we can carry out trading through a special platform called metatrader

On 10/26/2019 at 10:27 PM, seriousguywithfunnypants said:

If you would ask my advice, my friend; stay away from it. Try margin trading on crypto but only with limited funds. Otherwise you may lose everything.

Margin trading is the best option in the crypto market but i told you mate that you must to try the forex trading also because if you try it you will conformal invest your money in this market because the forex market is the best market which will give you huge profit in short time.

BetFury                                                   

Until now i still think forex is not for everyone. Where i see forex, that is a platform like hell. We can see so many chart and also indicator to predict with technical analysis. For me that is no sense you can predict with so many tools, that is too complicated. That is why i choose going to cryptocurrency market to trading.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

When you trade in Tuesdays and perhaps Wednesdays as well you are bound to meet a favourable market condition in the sense that. In this period there is also a presence of high volatility and this can affect your profit as you place your trade sometimes positively and sometimes negatively. This requires skill to know the importance of the market movements and how to trade them.

On 1/20/2020 at 6:21 PM, khan22 said:

Margin trading is the best option in the crypto market but i told you mate that you must to try the forex trading also because if you try it you will conformal invest your money in this market because the forex market is the best market which will give you huge profit in short time.

You can get many benefits from forex trading using margin, the results are indeed very much different between conventional trading through physical exchange with trading through a broker, so do you really benefit from trading using margin?

• +1 1

Forex cannot be learned through tips and advice, it is a high-risk market, Forex is much more complex and less volatile, maximum daily movement is usually 1% - 5% better forex because every Everything is clear

Before you plan on engaging in forex trading know that it's a very risky business if you are not careful enough you can lose your funds before you know it so I will advice you to steer clear from forex trading

On 10/26/2019 at 11:26 PM, setifien said:

Forex can't be learned through tips and pieces of advice, it's highly risky market, you have to learn a lot before involving in otherwise you will loose you hard earned money

Yes, this is true that no one can learn forex trading through the tips and tricks because so many peoples will lose their money through this and if you make sure to remember the money management than you will make good profit in the market.

BetFury                                                   

Trading in forexes will make you rich if you are a deep-backed hedge fund or an exceptionally experienced money trader. While this may mean that roughly one in three traders does not lose the currency they have sold, it does not mean that the trading forex is rich.