Reputation and Reaction - Page 3 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
mostawda3

Reputation and Reaction

This is a small thing where it just like facebook likes and dislikes. I don't think it is called as reputation or a system where it provides to trust members.

I am hoping the admin will be keeping new things in the forum for better understanding about a member.

it would really encourage everyone and let them feel appreciated by seeing that there’s someone like their comment or post. i hope everyone will use this appropriately and not voting down because they just feel like it even if the content is good. 

I think my reputation in this forum is good because I got some likes and this motivates me to do the best and encourages me to continue

THINK POSITIVE

It is good to have some reputation points in your profile because it could be your motivation to do more quality contents that can helps many people here in cryptotalk. 

They more reaction about positiveness, it can gain your reputation in crypto world. Just give our part to them who those deserve to give that. Give your support on them to continue contributing.

Thanks for your informations, it is very useful, and in my opinion I think the reputation will proof that you are valuable to this community and you have good informations to share 

Reputation score means your popularity and the number of likes you got from your useful posts
This is like social networking sites for members to express their views on topics whether they are useful to them or not

Life is great and enjoy it

some users abused using reactions. some are reacting in a negative way even though the post doesn’t have negative review. that action should be prohibited.

We must use this reputation feature if we find something really helpful and something that is not good for the awareness of the community. 

This feature really does great, because I just received one reaction to my post and I feel very appreciated and it motivates me to learn more about cryptocurrency that others do not know yet and will share thay knowledge to them.

Well reaction purpose if is someone really like your post into a topic or the content of your reply is really knowledgeable. so that is the purpose of reaction. but i think sooner admins will put a lot more features in the forum so we just wait.

On 11/22/2019 at 12:39 AM, Kimmy So said:

some users abused using reactions. some are reacting in a negative way even though the post doesn’t have negative review. that action should be prohibited.

I think if you find someone who does this you can report them to the admins or moderators so that they will get some punishment because they destroying the wonderful feature of this forum.

On 11/26/2019 at 11:58 PM, CryptoMoney said:

With good and excellent reputation, it means that you have posted good posts that someone like and if what you post is off topic or has not meaning it will get negative reaction.

Yes you are right when a person write the good quality and constructive post then he will get positive reaction.

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

On 10/25/2019 at 12:29 AM, meowmeow said:

Definitely. Even though the content is constructive and be able to help them, they didn't even give a reaction to the comment that helped them.

True, not all members who don't get a lot of good reactions never make a constructive post. But indeed everyone will not always react to constructive posts.

On 10/24/2019 at 11:02 PM, mostawda3 said:

Some members ask about Reputation points, here I will explain what it is and it's use,

It is called reputation because it's a representation ( not always ) of how your content is received by other members, if the members liked or benefited from your content then they most likely would give you a like like (vote up), but if they found your content bad or spam they most likely would give you a dislike spacer.png (vote down),

A member receives or loses points when other users vote up or down the content they have posted, and this points are called Reputation Points,

Basically, it's a system which allows members to earn Reputation Points when others react to their content which will motivate content creators to do more and let them feel that there efforts are appreciated and noticed    

Now, the thing is very few people use this feature, some don't know and some just don't care, So I ask all members to do this little effort and react to content you like or benefited from, cause this will let the Posters be more active and motivated and feel that their effort is appreciated,

If you receive help/benefited from a post then give them a like

You were right this feature will boost someone's ability to give more of their valuables and genuine ideas.Theres still alot more to discover within ourself if we recieve an appreciation with someone we don't know.

I think you are right we should give reaction on the good post that we have made. Or the other members that made a good post. But I don't need it to post a good post. I don't even bother to check out my reputation I just post what I want. Ask what I want to know. Post what I know to help others and then there it is. I don't care a lot about the reputation as long as I can post the things I like to post and be seen by others. It is just a bonus for me if others like my post and give me a like. But as for me I always use that feature of this site. When I read a good post that help me and I use the dislike when I think it is a spam. Or copy paste post. 

Thank you for these important clarifications, but it seems that most members only care about this in a few cases. They think like Facebook is of little importance, but in my opinion this is very important in assessing members. If this or similar system is adopted in the order of members I think everyone will start to pay attention to this. Currently the Rank in the forum depends only on the number of posts and this in my opinion is not enough and at the same time makes most members do not care much about Reputation points

On 11/19/2019 at 8:52 PM, Raven said:

It is good to have some reputation points in your profile because it could be your motivation to do more quality contents that can helps many people here in cryptotalk. 

Indeed yes,

it's really motivating to see your post being like by others of giving a "reputation point", just keep up in constructing positive and helpful post not just for our self but also for others

3 hours ago, maricans said:

Indeed yes,

it's really motivating to see your post being like by others of giving a "reputation point", just keep up in constructing positive and helpful post not just for our self but also for others

Yeah that's true. It could be also our goal here just like i want more reputation point so that i could know the value of my post, if they gain knowledge on my post. Just like that. 

Thank you for this very informative post. For me, the reputation gives me happiness because at some point, they liked my ideas and thoughts. It also give me motivation to do quality posts here. Happy posting everyone.

2 hours ago, Raven said:

Yeah that's true. It could be also our goal here just like i want more reputation point so that i could know the value of my post, if they gain knowledge on my post. Just like that. 

Indeed yes,

but seems "reputation" is being disregard by those who come here in the forum just to scam with non-sense post, copy/paste and some other sort of mess, that makes forum look bad. i think so

The user with most "I liked content"  {reaction/post} minimum 100 post.

I've got a user with 64% like of 100% of their activity.

That for someone with 133 post is quite high effectiveness.  Surely it has to be of the best  "% " to post versus reaction (reputation)

I do not doubt that this is okay but it is certainly more complex way to follow cheater.

(*) I do not mean that has more "I like content", in fact i have seen some users with more than 400 but not the best "%" post/reaction.

On 10/24/2019 at 11:02 AM, mostawda3 said:

It is called reputation because it's a representation ( not always )

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Just now, Zankku said:

Certaines personnes abusaient du système et utilisaient un autre compte pour créer de faux likes, ou dans d'autres cas, elles utilisaient plusieurs fois le bouton Spam pour faire baisser leur réputation. 

Une utilisation abusive du système peut entraîner un avertissement ou une interdiction, alors faites attention à la façon dont vous l'utilisez.

Even if some people do it! I do not know what it can be profitable! After all, these are just points with a beautiful green color! And for those who abuse this system for you banished, I do not believe it!

28 minutes ago, gabriela said:

Yes, at some point, I agree with you. Gaining reputation points can motivate you to make quality posts because you know that many users will see your content. 

That's true. You see those people who gave you reputation point that gained knowledge from your certain post. That is a good sign for you to do more quality post and help more people here in cryptotalk. 

Reputation also be a good motivation to any user to post necessary content. Giving a reaction is a bright idea if those people was deserve to get a heart reaction or sad reaction.