Reputation and Reaction - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
mostawda3

Reputation and Reaction

I totally agree, reacting to your forum friend's post is super important, whether it's a pleasant or an unpleasant reaction, it will really make the user feel more motivated, I'm one I like to react to if I like it that like and I say that in this forum the users are to be congratulated, because I have not reacted negatively .. But very good explanation, certainly my like !! hugs to all !!

I think community reputation means our progress in this forum. The members free to express their ideas based on the the related topic. If our words are good, some other members give us 'love' sign. We can't force them to always give the love sign because we do not have the same idea. Respect every opinion then learn from it, don't ever do the scam or plagiarism just for get the excellent reputation.

19 hours ago, DIY Tube Video said:

One option could be to allow the owner of a thread to have some sort of control of it, but that can be abused itself in a way. Or limit new accounts to a new email each time. One account per email. IP banning is useless of course.

Funny you should say this when your DIYTube site allows channel owners to CHANGE a comment made by a visitor to whatever they want! You would abuse it just like you abused ME. You are a control freak. Why did you put a spam flag on my post? I think the moderators should remove it. You attacked ME for asking about your policy! Hardly a spam post but your answer was extremely RUDE.

1 minute ago, GhoulSlayer said:

Funny you should say this when your DIYTube site allows channel owners to CHANGE a comment made by a visitor to whatever they want! You would abuse it just like you abused ME. You are a control freak. Why did you put a spam flag on my post? I think the moderators should remove it. You attacked ME for asking about your policy! Hardly a spam post but your answer was extremely RUDE.

I believe in giving power to the channel owner in order to prevent abuse and harassment. DIY Tube stands behind our channel owners. Again, we may remove that ability to change a comment, depending on community feedback but we are going to keep the ability to delete offensive comments.

Get paid for video views and writing comments! DIY Tube Video Community

DIYT Coins - The Video Sharing Cryptocurrency

Run A Masternode - Huge ROI: Buy DIYT Coins

Masternode Mining Pool & Rentals - Get FREE Credit When You Join: HERE

I want to request the moderators remove the spam/bad post the DIYTube put on my account as it was done viciously and for NO REASON! This man attacked ME. 😒

18 minutes ago, DIY Tube Video said:

I believe in giving power to the channel owner in order to prevent abuse and harassment. DIY Tube stands behind our channel owners. Again, we may remove that ability to change a comment, depending on community feedback but we are going to keep the ability to delete offensive comments.

From DIYTube Get Paid for Writing comments....PAGE 16

Payments are made automatically by computer software 1x every 24 hours. Yes the idea is to compete with YT because they are cutting pay to channels, discriminating and deleting channels right and left.

Advantages:

Immediate account approval

Instant monetization

Low minimum payouts

Everyone gets their time on the homepage

Fair algorithms and search results

Higher pay (for most channels) per 1,000 video views

Equal rights, no discrimination

Protection from trolls, spam and harassment

YOU control the comments on your channel. You can even edit them all. Someone insults you, turn it into a compliment.

And much more. Details on our coin site: https://www.diytubecoin.com

Visit DIY Tube https://www.diytube.video

I'll let the community make their own conclusions as to whether this is ethical or not.

Edited by GhoulSlayer
added link

6 minutes ago, GhoulSlayer said:

I'll let the community make their own conclusions as to whether this is ethical or not.

And so will we. If the community decides that editing a harassing or threatening comment written on their own video is bad, we will remove that feature. Thanks for the free advertising tho 🙂

But this is the wrong place for this discussion. Sorry to the mods for this.

Edit: please feel free to remove my reply if you feel its out of place. Thanks.

Edited by DIY Tube Video

Get paid for video views and writing comments! DIY Tube Video Community

DIYT Coins - The Video Sharing Cryptocurrency

Run A Masternode - Huge ROI: Buy DIYT Coins

Masternode Mining Pool & Rentals - Get FREE Credit When You Join: HERE

forum users are a bit stingy about giving positive reaction. Come on friends don't limit yourself to give them. distribute it to people. We do not post to receive the Nobel Prize, but to interact with each other. Do not build the bar of success high.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 10/24/2019 at 9:02 PM, mostawda3 said:

Some members ask about Reputation points, here I will explain what it is and it's use,

It is called reputation because it's a representation ( not always ) of how your content is received by other members, if the members liked or benefited from your content then they most likely would give you a like like (vote up), but if they found your content bad or spam they most likely would give you a dislike spacer.png (vote down),

A member receives or loses points when other users vote up or down the content they have posted, and this points are called Reputation Points,

Basically, it's a system which allows members to earn Reputation Points when others react to their content which will motivate content creators to do more and let them feel that there efforts are appreciated and noticed    

Now, the thing is very few people use this feature, some don't know and some just don't care, So I ask all members to do this little effort and react to content you like or benefited from, cause this will let the Posters be more active and motivated and feel that their effort is appreciated,

If you receive help/benefited from a post then give them a like

Its feels good when you get a like reaction but When you get dislike reaction don't het demotivated beacuse....It means you have to put extra effort 

On 10/25/2019 at 6:59 PM, hexwin said:

Exactly!
I myself proposed that because of one more member that have spam comment issues,
but you can also apply and write in that topic.
Self-moderated topic could be good for project team members

It would be great to have that option but not now, the forum is still immature and not ready yet,

On 10/25/2019 at 9:14 PM, redamoun said:

Thank you a lot brother, i didn't know that the point can be decreased, so i will do my best, to give only good and helpful information, also people need to react, i see some people answering my topic and they don't give me any like even if they find that my topic was good, so i hope in future, people start to react for good topic, not for there friends in the forum, if you know what i mean?

I know what u mean, people either don't know or don't care, a simple like will surely motivate OP to do more, but as you said a lot of people don't react or they only react to their friends content or people they are familiar with

On 10/25/2019 at 9:23 PM, bichou1584 said:

Thank you very much for the explanation.  I think that most people do not give importance to the subject. They do not appreciate the feeling of the author of the publication and the effort he has done.

Some people just treasure the like button, it's true there is a limit to the points u can give each each day but but a lot of them never touch the button to begin with

On 10/26/2019 at 12:44 AM, DIY Tube Video said:

So, before I wrote on this thread I had a reputation of 46. Now a brand new account started a downvote war on me and I have a rep of 38. Looks like he posted here too but his comments are gone. Kansas_Krypto_Keeper, a brand new account which seems to have been created with the only intention of destroying my reputation.

Here is a nice suggestion. Brand new accounts should not have the power to downvote anyone, let alone downvoting someone to oblivion in one day.

We should limit downvotes from new accounts, especially repeated ones like this.

Who do I talk to about fixing my rep please?

There is a limit to the reaction a member can have every day so it's impossible to up/down vote without limit, but that's a nice suggestion

22 hours ago, cryptotalker said:

forum users are a bit stingy about giving positive reaction. Come on friends don't limit yourself to give them. distribute it to people. We do not post to receive the Nobel Prize, but to interact with each other. Do not build the bar of success high.

Awareness is the key, we should spread awareness to let members interact and communicate more, although there is a limit to the reaction points every day but hardly any member finish them

Forum's Reputation & Reaction explained,
Request / Suggestion: Minimized Quote feature

Reputation is the scale that counts the most to win the contest, members are very careful before reacting on an article, they calculate your points, you are close to them! .and. he can even report you as spam if you pose a threat to them is the truth my dear compatriots!

reputation and reaction are both very important for the every member of the forum if your reputation is good your rank will be increased and if reputation is down you will not grow you have to increase the quality for increasing reputation

2 minutes ago, Cardo said:

I'm a beginner here in this forum and this post about reputation can help to know the function of this feature, I have only one reputation for now and I think this is good for your profile to have this kind of reputation because others may know that you're a good and for the reaction I only use it once when I know that topic/post is very useful for me. 

Even you are posting good, informative and very useful for the community we have different users and they are the one to decide whether to give you this or not. we also have limited reputation to give that is why some here are very picky. i wish you can have more reputation! just stay happy here.

this information is very useful for the newbe in this forum, and I also didn't pay much attention to it before, so actually I also don't know about reputation issues up and down, thank you

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

Some members ask about Reputation points, here I will explain what it is and it's use,

It is called reputation because it's a representation ( not always ) of how your content is received by other members, if the members liked or benefited from your content then they most likely would give you a like like (vote up), but if they found your content bad or spam they most likely would give you a dislike spacer.png (vote down),

A member receives or loses points when other users vote up or down the content they have posted, and this points are called Reputation Points,

Basically, it's a system which allows members to earn Reputation Points when others react to their content which will motivate content creators to do more and let them feel that there efforts are appreciated and noticed    

Now, the thing is very few people use this feature, some don't know and some just don't care, So I ask all members to do this little effort and react to content you like or benefited from, cause this will let the Posters be more active and motivated and feel that their effort is appreciated,

i was in the confushion how you users getting more reputation besides your username. now it is clear to me. thank you very much for describing it. 

Bengali?

View this Topic

On 10/24/2019 at 11:02 PM, mostawda3 said:

well said and explained usage of reputation and reaction, this must be a great guide here in the forum of cryptotalk.org,

lets all help each other in keeping a good reputation in this forum.

Edited by maricans

4 minutes ago, CryptoBry said:

This is a good tool available to all members and we must always be responsible in using this privilege. I only go for good content, those that are really contributing something to the forum. And I expect the same that other members can do the same thing to my content here. 

sad to say that until this time, there are still a complementary comment being post in the forum,

nonetheless lets continue to do our own part to keep good and constructive post. that will help our fellow members, as we continue to build our own reputation in cryptotalk.org

reputation and reactions are directly proportion to each other when you receive love reaction your reputation will be +1 and when you get sad react then reputation will be -1 currently i have only one reputation

On 10/29/2019 at 5:23 AM, AlibabaChina2 said:

They're free, aren't they? I mean to help increase the reputation of others, doesn't the account hurt us?

Yes, they are free, why let them rot there?, plus, it brings more benefits than the little effort you spend on giving them right? this will create a virtuous cycle

On 10/30/2019 at 2:39 PM, Bitxalt said:

this information is very useful for the newbe in this forum, and I also didn't pay much attention to it before, so actually I also don't know about reputation issues up and down, thank you

There are a lot of features in the forum that many members don't know of, we really should write some guides about it

On 10/31/2019 at 2:18 AM, maricans said:

sad to say that until this time, there are still a complementary comment being post in the forum,

nonetheless lets continue to do our own part to keep good and constructive post. that will help our fellow members, as we continue to build our own reputation in cryptotalk.org

Absolutely right, if everyone did their part we wouldn't be in this messy situation 👍

And @Emma you are welcome

actually i am in a confushion.  how to mention someone? when i entering other name after @,  he is not mentioned, what is the proper rule?

Edited by Emma

Bengali?

View this Topic

5 hours ago, Emma said:

how to mention someone? when i entering other name after @,  he is not mentioned, what is the proper rule?

Start by @ followed by first characters of the member's account name, a popup window will appear containing some suggestions, continue with the name until you find the account then enter

mention.png.b87ead33a1f6abd94260db2dab44418c.png

Well explanation. Besides i want suggest one thing is that, reputation points shouldn't count only by post reaction. It should count by overall activities in the forum. For instance, daily login+activity time+ profile view+own topic+post reactions. In my sense the reputation points should be like this. On the other hand, if any one get warning point than their reputation points will also shout be turn down by mods for a specific number. How's my proposal? If you like please react (♥️) on my post. 🤗

[¶] I am working to educate street-childrens in my area. You can Donate for their educational materials: 

₿: 3JjY452XaoVfR6wFeZEp3htuj6TE3wq47z

ETH: 0x479eAf3d641819670526A001Fe667000d2F1b293

Everybody should know this. Very nicely explained mate about reputation. This post deserves like (vote up) 

Everyone should practice to use the React feature. If you found out that some give the best explanation for some matters then they deserve to get some reaction from the readers/viewers.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

On 10/24/2019 at 8:02 AM, mostawda3 said:

Tutorial/post is good and useful because there are many members who use this function for the wrong purpose.

For example people give like (useful post) to some other member just because he ask some question.

Or like I get dislike just because I write my opinion about some member topic, and I get 3 dislike from same person in 3 minutes.

I support all this about reputation but I think moderators need to check all dislikes and likes too are they deserved.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png