What would you buy with crypto coins? - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cuterthing

What would you buy with crypto coins?

On 3/23/2020 at 3:24 PM, Treat1234 said:

I would love to hold my cryptocurrency and sometimes trade with it, there are emote many outlets that supports the Payment of cryptocurrency for their goods

I am also doing the same thing I am holding cryptocurrency for long term but if you want to spend cryptocurrency then these days many platform available like bitrefill nafa where you can buy gift voucher using cryptocurrency 

On 5/7/2020 at 9:59 AM, Soaib khan said:

I am also doing the same thing I am holding cryptocurrency for long term but if you want to spend cryptocurrency then these days many platform available like bitrefill nafa where you can buy gift voucher using cryptocurrency 

So what will be the function of gift vouchers and how will we be able to used it online to buy good and services? This is my first time of hearing this gift vouchers

First of, I would like to upgrade my equipment for music, however I would still keep some cryptocurrency as an asset and wait until it reaches new big height in price.

Well if i got enough crypto coins I would use it to buy most things I need, there are actually some online sites which accept cryptocurrencies so u would search for such site and see what I can buy from them, but if I got no needs at the moment I would just hold my coins .

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think if the online products are available with the cryptocurrencies purchases then a lot of people will buy products with it. The cryptocurrencies are becoming popular day by day. And a lot of users are using this for their daily interests and it give good earnings to the people also. If the opportunity comes then I will buy everything with it. 

• +2 1

I do not rely on the purchase of physical objects tangible in cryptocurrencies, but I do shopping remotely as I buy books and applications for computers and mobile phones from trusted sites and in small amounts because I want to keep my currencies

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

seriously I never trying To purchase anything with Crypto currency beacuse there is not Any service who accept bitcoin as a payment method . I can exchange Bitcoin into real cash and then buy something from that money like leptop etc .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Many crypto tokens are coming in market. There basic purpose is use in games. Such as EOS is best crypto token which is mostly use in games. So i will prefer to buy games and gift cards from crypto. 

There are alot of things in which I can use to purchase my cryptocurrency with so long as it is accepted within that place. You can use your coin to buy anything fiat will get you if it's been accepted at that particular place. But what you can easily get with your cryptocurrency are games, books and other online shopping stuffs.

On 10/23/2019 at 8:45 PM, cuterthing said:

What would you buy with your crypto coins from any websites? Book,games and other things.Tell me your ideas

Day by day crypto services are increasing. And now we can use bitcoin as payment method on different platform. Recently I bought a domain on namecheap platform with bitcoin payment.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

I may spend a little of them on games or gift cards but the rest i would exchange it to fiat if i nees to buy some important things but if not i would hold it and invest it to make more profits

I would generally purchase wristbands, I like armbands and other style contraptions also like accessories and stuff, similar to a great deal of them. It's the only diversion for me taking a gander at them.

I'm still a student and I want to have a good future so I think I will invest first it to secure my future. I could use it to buy a house and lot. I'm always concerned to my future so I'm not gonna spend it in my wants instead I will spend the little portion of it to laptop and for my pc upgrade, it is my need not my wants because I'm an IT student. I could also use it to my future works as programmer.

Book and games is very good idea but for now I trade and can not reduce the trading bets but have to increase but I am plan to stay for long with the crypt and always like read books so I am going to buy a few and perhaps will buy them with crypto coins.

• Useful or interesting 1

There are many things that I want to buy using cryptocurrencies, but I prefer to buy electronic devices such as a mobile phone or a personal laptop.

The only thing I expect is to buy more Bitcoin with the rest cryptocurrencies. I am not selling or will use it right now because I only aim to buy more and at some time reach 1 Bitcoin. I will then make new plans but for now this is my target. If I earn other cryptocurrencies I sell them when their price is high for Bitcoin.

On 9/20/2020 at 9:00 AM, Cryptic said:

I'm still a student and I want to have a good future so I think I will invest first it to secure my future. I could use it to buy a house and lot. I'm always concerned to my future so I'm not gonna spend it in my wants instead I will spend the little portion of it to laptop and for my pc upgrade, it is my need not my wants because I'm an IT student. I could also use it to my future works as programmer.

I hope you made your dreams come true and know that programmer will be even more in demand in a few years.

Edited by Fixfin

I will not buy anything with the crypto I own, I will only trade and profit from crypto. Change crypto to fiat then buy any item, I think it's easier. Currently crypto trading is one of the most profitable jobs so in crypto I only trade it.

One thing I will do is reinvest half of the earnings in that same sites so that I can make double profit and increase my portfolio and I will spend on the games and new electronic gadgets like I will upgrade my pc and mobile phone.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I want to do most of my transaction with CRYPTO. I am just wondering what if I can pay every where through crypto. Just imagine I got free coins from yobit and I used it for buying stationary. Its just same as getting a small gift. But apart from this there are many benefits. I want our payment to be cashless and shift to crypto. 

• +1 1

Although yest I have not earned  crypto coins like Bitcoin and litecoin. But if I get it then I will starts trading with it. Because it's a very good site to invest and earn money on the daily basis profit. Also I will solve my educational problem by withdraw it.

for me i would buy some books that are not available in my country and i may buy some games as well since i like them , the rest would exchange it to fiat to buy things i need in my daily life like food , clothes  and things i need to complete my studies

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

I think onlin so many online stores are starting to accept bitcoin and some new crypto , but the best is some hotels and retail shops they are accepting mostly bitcoin and so many other such as ripple. Money gram has already partnered with Ripple there is a lot of good that also follows after that , there is a symbol that is far much important than the work that we see/.

• +1 1

I have purchase only few things using my balance in coinbase to ebay via moonpay. It is very easy because you just have to deposit amount in coinbase and by one click you pay for the product. 

• +2 1

rypto has too many uses and we need to list them but we need to get serious , we need crypto useage in our schools our malls, super markets and shops and even banks if they can adopt to it, but the truth is it seems stale and difficult to sell

• +4 1