Dislike for cryptocurrencies? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

Dislike for cryptocurrencies?

Whom have tried it and got some profits likes the crypto currencies very much. Also whom not like crypto currencies have not enough knowledge of crypto currencies. If they know the core values of crypto currencies they will definitely love to live in crypto field 

What's I dislike in cryptocurrencies is when I see scammers are taking others money very easily while they don't work and hurting the newbies

numerous dislike cryptocurrency as it be capable of be second-hand for roughly bad transactions. such as terrorism, ilegal stuff, money laundering, etc. as well the communities are static very small. in addition the skill about cryptocurrency is still less. accordingly it won't be optimal to old it. 

• +1 1

One of the causes of many people who do not like crypto is that many people are deceived by projects or investment programs in the name of bitcoin or cryptocurrency. So they are hard to trust crypto. 😅

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

Many countries around the world dislike cryptocurrencies. And cryptocurrencies are completely banned in their country. I think they are unaware of crypto. However, if they are fully aware of crypto, I think they will not dislike crypto.

Well I think they only dislike cryptocurrency because they don't know it or them don't have any knowledge about this world or industry, or maybe they are just afraid of this aspect, for having a mindset of crypto is a gamble and a dangerous world.

• +1 1

1 hour ago, Dollar said:

Probably the biggest concerns with cryptocurrencies are the problems with scaling that are posed. While the number of digital coins and adoption is increasing rapidly, it is still dwarfed by the number of transactions that payment giant, VISA, processes each day. More-https://www.prescouter.com/2019/11/disadvantages-of-cryptocurrencies/

Very good point dude, I also think the same way with article that you send to us, Scalability and Volatility still become main disadvantages from cryptocurrencies that need to be improved more better, I just hope it's can happen very soon.

On 10/23/2019 at 8:05 PM, Keith700 said:

Many people around the world disagree with digital assets because of their destabilizing capacity in terms of their own economy.
Also, not knowing or understanding how the mechanism of cryptocurrencies works, is a cultural motive that creates a kind of floating ignorance in the community, the disgust for digital assets can also come from bad experiences or think that they are complices of scams or bad economic agreements regarding it.
Take into account that not all people prefer new systems, perhaps the system adapts them by simple evolution.

It would be problem for crypto if some people do not like it. But I think more than half of the population of world is in the favour of crypto. Then it is difficult to push crypto outside the market now. But I think with time crypto would be stable and everyone would adopt it.

• +1 1

There are a lot of people who do not know much about digital currencies and their benefits, but with the passage of time they will change their mind some of all areas become dependent on digital currencies and they will love to deal with them

6 hours ago, Shuvo1 said:

There was no reason for me not to like it, it freed us from lazy time, and taught us the line of learning.

Yes but the case is why the other people dislike it you should provide more statements about the topic and also give meaningful and interesting content on every topic or on this topic, anyway, that's right I stop being lazy too after I started working in the crypto industry.

• +1 1

On 10/23/2019 at 7:35 PM, Keith700 said:

Many people around the world disagree with digital assets because of their destabilizing capacity in terms of their own economy.
Also, not knowing or understanding how the mechanism of cryptocurrencies works, is a cultural motive that creates a kind of floating ignorance in the community, the disgust for digital assets can also come from bad experiences or think that they are complices of scams or bad economic agreements regarding it.
Take into account that not all people prefer new systems, perhaps the system adapts them by simple evolution.

This is all because of lack of education in my opinion. I have a keypad mobile some years ago and when new technologies upgraded and we have a android phone i immediately purchased and start using it as i understands the new standards of technology but whom have no knowledge and motive to learn and adopt new technologies they remain in a old circle.

• +1 1

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

Arthur Hayes, head of the largest crypto exchange by trading volume, Bitmex, predicted that we will see a significant decline in the price and volume of bitcoin trading when the Chinese New year celebrations begin. This is due to the fact that Chinese traders will arrange a weekend for a few holidays. If this year is similar to the previous ones, then Hayes will be right.

• +1 1

On 10/23/2019 at 10:35 PM, Keith700 said:

What I only dislike about cryptocurrencies that are existing now is that, their values can be easily altered and manipulated. So volatile and most coins are not very useful, leading to it's own death. The losers are those who believe in that coin.

• +1 1

nMvFbuZ.png

The people who do not know about the crypto and they think how is possible that we can earn money just using our internet and  laptop they think that this is not real thing thats why they dislike crypto currency.

8 minutes ago, Neshat said:

Keep in mind that not all people love the new system, the system is likely to be adopted by their simple evolution.Many people around the world disagree with digital assets. Because they have destabilizing powers in terms of their own economy.

If you talk with those who hate cryptocurrency, most of them will tell you that people lose money in crypto world and some of them believe crypto is a scam. This kind of thought arises from lack of awareness about the nature of cryptocurrency and the reason it came into existence. When people know more about something, they can judge it better. We can't expect people who know nothing about crypto to think positively about it. When we come across these people, we should not argue with them. We should only explain the innovative system for them and help them to remove their suspicions.

On 10/23/2019 at 4:35 PM, Keith700 said:

It's because the people who dislike cryptocurrencies are the same people who have a large fortune in fiat money. They don't want to invest in something that could plummet and erase a large amount of their assets.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

People doesn't like cryptocurrency because they really don't know anything about cryptocurrency, they doesn't even try it, it's like me before. I hate cryptocurrency before because I think it's not real and it's just a scam, but since the day that I try it and start earning, I love spending some of my spare time in crypto because I learn about technology and I earn at the same time.

Although the crypto currencies have destabilized nature and have no control over its volatility, despite of that it is getting popular and being adopted due to its decentralized nature and bundle of good features in it. 

There are many people who don't like cryptocurrencies because they don't know it yet, which they know only through newspapers. They are afraid of frauds and crimes, it's easy to understand. We should create trust to people don't know about virtual money yet

Edited by lingardcpp24

Those person who believe that crypto world is temporary and one day it fall down, in this way they did not accept and far the reality of crypto world. They dislike the crypto world due to unlearned the crypto and its reality that how its work and why people this with its unique feature.

I am sure if any person learn the crypto advantages then it must be accepted and wants to work with crypto. But any person does not know any thing about crypto then he dislike the crypto because he has no knowledge.

On 12/18/2019 at 2:48 PM, Shahadatbd said:

Who dislike the cryptocurrency they don't know about cryptocurrency properly. Because they didn't use it or didn't invest there. If they were invested they will make some profits then they can like crypto.

the most imperative obsession is I comprehend profit and income from here, so therefore I calm down and pay attention to the ravings of those who don't recognize anything.

23 hours ago, alaina1001 said:

Yes. Some people come to dislike cryptocurrency because they got scammed. It's really not a reason to. It not the crypto's fault. Why hate it? Haha. 

i think those who hate crypto has came across a scammer or they have lost their money in a coins that ended up being dumped down and most coins since 2018 bull run have gone down over 90%.

• Useful or interesting 1

They don't know much about the cryptocurrency, me also i am learning, time will be the judge here and as what i can see the future is bright need time and patient..

Yes there are many peoples who dislike the digital currencies because the main reason is that it is decentralized and it is not well protected it can be easily hacked as well as it can be used for the wrong transactions too.

On 10/23/2019 at 4:35 PM, Keith700 said:

people who dislike cryptocurrencies are people that don't know what they really are, because they never researched about it and so they trust what medias are saying about bitcoin, or cryptos, becaus they show only the bad things about cryptos