Dislike for cryptocurrencies? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

Dislike for cryptocurrencies?

Yes, many people do not like crypto currency because they consider cryptocurrency illegal..
People get worse when they work on cryptocurrency and cryptocurrency is a bad thing but they don't know anything about cryptocurrency better.I think cryptocurrency should be legalized in every country, and the cryptocurrency should be well-acquainted.

• +1 1

On 11/15/2019 at 12:40 AM, AL SHAIMON said:

Many people dislike bitcoin and cryptocurrency because they don't know how to use it or they don't study it carefully. Everything has advantages and disadvantages but we should take it legal way.       

It is important for us that we tell them about the importance of bitcoin and altcoins and to tell them that how much important is it for the whole economy of our country. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

1 minute ago, Ipal said:

They only see when bitcoin goes down and not profitable, when they see an increase in the price of bitcoin and people become successful and become millionaires, they will praise the praise of bitcoin, one day they will beg beggars to be in this forum and participate in trading.

Yes many people come to join crypto when the price of it rise much more and then they put their money in it and then again they wait for longer. If they will invest from now then they will get the profit when the price will rise. It is better to put money in crypto when the price go down. 

• +1 1

1 hour ago, Pegem said:

It is important for us that we tell them about the importance of bitcoin and altcoins and to tell them that how much important is it for the whole economy of our country. 

Yes, we can tell them about benefit of bitcoin. Crypto talk will help us to do this. We can invite newbies here and tell them how to work on cryotos and it's benefits.     

No, i am very okay and comfortable in cryptocurrencies, i trust them and i really like crypto currency, because crypto currency is a big help for me and to my other friends. So why would i dislike it? 

• +1 1

On 10/23/2019 at 10:35 PM, Keith700 said:

Many people around the world disagree with digital assets because of their destabilizing capacity in terms of their own economy.
Also, not knowing or understanding how the mechanism of cryptocurrencies works, is a cultural motive that creates a kind of floating ignorance in the community, the disgust for digital assets can also come from bad experiences or think that they are complices of scams or bad economic agreements regarding it.
Take into account that not all people prefer new systems, perhaps the system adapts them by simple evolution.

Yes you were right mate,people who dislikes Bitcoin and cryptocurrency are those who experiences  negative outcome with their investments.But if they see the advantages of Bitcoin then probably they will understand that the market needs timing inorder to get a profit from their investments.

• +1 1

I think that if those who do not like cryptocurrencies and their world now, understood this a little, they would understand that the advantages of their use are much more than the disadvantages.

Some business man's are using the traditional money such as fiat money, they didn't used cryptocurrency because they have no idea what is thid and also they didn't know the importance of it in our society, i think if they are know whats crypto is, there is a possible to used them for transactions and payments.

Attracting money from cryptocurrencies is a very wonderful feeling when you experience euphoria from the fact that cryptocurrencies soared. There are pluses in cryptocurrencies and blockchain. Where there are pluses, there are always disadvantages. It is necessary to take into account the adverse factors that come from cryptocurrencies. 

• +1 1

Of course news media and social media play a big role in ignorance in society. So now it is not the time for everyone to truly believe in cryptocurrency

Yes I have seen quite a few people who don't like cryptocurrency.Because cryptocurrency is a lot of time to spend.Which they do not like.Many people do not like cryptocurrency because of lack of educational qualifications.

• +1 1

Some people don't want use cryptocurrency, because view bad side.

They think using cryptocurrency is illegal, that is not 100% true because many good idea use cryptocurrency. Many news give bad side about cryptocurrency, for example some hacker put ransomware and they ask Bitcoin to unlock the encypted data. That is illegal!

Other reason is currently cryptocurrency is known high technology, so people think that is complicated, why using it if banknote can used until now. That is hard to explain it.

• +1 1

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

It's true that many people dislike cryptocurrency due to they didn't know benefits about crypto or they had any bad experience about bitcoin.

Yes people sometimes have difficulty accepting digital assets. for them it is just a fraud and there are many more bad thoughts that they think. they just don't understand crypto and how it works, for them to accept something new is difficult.

• +1 1

On 10/23/2019 at 10:35 PM, Keith700 said:

Many people around the world disagree with digital assets because of their destabilizing capacity in terms of their own economy.
Also, not knowing or understanding how the mechanism of cryptocurrencies works, is a cultural motive that creates a kind of floating ignorance in the community, the disgust for digital assets can also come from bad experiences or think that they are complices of scams or bad economic agreements regarding it.
Take into account that not all people prefer new systems, perhaps the system adapts them by simple evolution.

Most people like this are ordinary people who still don't know the ins and outs of the world of crypto currencies. There are also some people who have been disappointed or lost in the crypto world, so they are disgusted by digital assets that have harmed them.

• +1 1

No way, i can not dislike cryptocurrencies. it brought me in a better life. those who dislike it, they have lack of knowledge about crypto world.

Bengali?

View this Topic

I disliked when i lost big amount of money in trading bitcoin with selling orders at 2018. but when the price felt more than 4K usd i bought and recover lot of losing money. It depends on your situation. people have right to hate or like it. if you make money then love it, losing money then you may hate it. but i really love it after recovering my loses.

• +1 1

Well done man, you put your hand on the place of pain, really, in addition to that people are generally afraid of all that is new as well this field I mean the world of crypto is full of all kinds of scams and fraud, which gives a bad reputation and causes fear to people, I think people need For some time to realize the importance and usefulness of bitcoin in their lives then they may overcome their fear.

5 minutes ago, Chy944 said:

Old traders will never dislike this platform because that earned a lot from it and the newbies will dislike because they couldn't have patience and thus they loss their money.

Yes i have also noted that there are so many newbies traders who's have very low patients about their investment or trading and which  the result they gain just loss.

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

People dislike the cryptocurrency because they didn't know properly about crypto or they didn't know the benefits of cryptocurrency which makes them dislike to cryptocurrency.

The things that's I mostly dislike from cryptocurrencies is when the traders are dump the coin in order to get the big profit only their own 

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

Let e corect you a big, it is few people who do not like crypto and that few people are governments and banks, but since they have big influence on people they contribute a lot into making people do not want to try crypto tech.

• +1 1

No way. i can not think about this because i love crypto currencies very much. i think only the fool can dislike cryptocurrencies.

Bengali?

View this Topic

On 11/21/2019 at 9:46 PM, Pegem said:

You got my point. I am trying to do that. We should tell them how much profitable is this work. We should introduce all of our relative to cryptos. I think one day everybody will understand this.

It isn`t easy to adapt to new technologies so quickly and also there are some disadvantages in crypto, because it`s hard to spend and low quantity of markets accept crypto