Dislike for cryptocurrencies? - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

Dislike for cryptocurrencies?

Hello dear friends that I personally know many people who do not like cryptocurrencies since they have informed us well of what they are going for I personally am a good lover of this world of cryptocurrencies since the day I met it because I am passionate about technology
Good luck to everyone and big winnings
A big greeting to the whole community

• +2 1

I think that is true , but if the cryptocurrencies overcomes regulatory hurdles, its appeal  will expand and increase its rang , eventually replacing cash . 

Well I think it is common to everything that somebody will dislike it anyway, so don't mind them because there is still more people who believed in cryptocurrency and those who dislike it had missed so much opportunity that crypto have. Despite the fact the there are still hater that crypto has, it is still doing well in the market, in fact it is the most profitable asset compared to other asset, if you did well in trading or other methods of earning.

Nobody hates cryptocurrencies because they did bad trades or because they were scammed or something that was mostly their fault my friend. Some people that have looked in crypto simply don't think it works and the reason is the devs behind all altcoins that hold too many coins and the early adopters in Bitcoin that hold most of the Bitcoins and manipulate price.

• +2 1

On 10/23/2019 at 5:35 PM, Keith700 said:

Many people around the world disagree with digital assets because of their destabilizing capacity in terms of their own economy.
Also, not knowing or understanding how the mechanism of cryptocurrencies works, is a cultural motive that creates a kind of floating ignorance in the community, the disgust for digital assets can also come from bad experiences or think that they are complices of scams or bad economic agreements regarding it.
Take into account that not all people prefer new systems, perhaps the system adapts them by simple evolution.

I'm not being suprized when I see some people who disagree cryptocurrencies, because people are differentiate and everyone has their own views on something. 

• +2 1

My dear there are people that think still this is a scam and a bubble. It can be but we are make money from it from trade and this is to me what it matter so I am careful and not promote the scams but I am trader and try to make profit from charts.

• +1 1

Cryptocurrencies are not perfect and all of them have differences. Some can be used as money like perhaps Ripple or Litecoin but they have other problems from Bitcoin that is certainly can't be used as money because nobody wants to buy anything and spend it. Everything is different and this has confused consumers that don't dislike crypto but they don't know where to begin.

• +3 1

Crypto market is the great market and i like this market and i am not say that the crypto market is a dislike market becasue i make money in this market and i know that this market will give me huge profit in future and my life is completely change at that time.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Cryptocurrencies are not presented in a way to be considered safe and some of the people that decided to promote them are very shady and nobody will trust them easily. After a while you can't trust anybody in crypto and for many people this is obvious from the beginning. The good thing is that we don't need to trust anyone but just trust that the networks will run and will be decentralized. This is what I'm telling to non believers.

• Useful or interesting 1

As we can not touch the digital cryptocurrency  tat is why people  who are conservative  do not like to use it as they think it is just a bubble on the water.

Many people may be dislike bitcoin because they doesn't know yet the benefits that may bring into their life. A proper education or brief orientation about cryptocurrency would surely help make people understand what it is and how it can give them lots of benefits.

• +1 1

People have their own reasons why they don't like cryptocurrencies, perhaps because they think cryptocurrencies are scams because they have suffered huge losses in the crypto market.
For me cryptocurrency is a profitable job, because my crypto can work and make money from crypto trading, bounty campaigns, or airdrops.

• +1 1

People who have knowledge about cryptocurrency and know that how to use it, they never dislike it. I really love cryptocurrencies and I want to experience everything with it from shopping online, buying foods, storing my wealth in digital form, and giving money to my loved ones whenever I want.

• +1 1

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

I think there are still many people we have to tell that cryptocurrency can change their lives, don't let them judge cryptocurrency as a fraud because of their ignorance of cryptocurrency, this is the evolution of a new financial world for the future so everyone needs to know about crypto. I believe if they benefit from cryptocurrency, they will really like cryptocurrency.

• +2 1

Most of the people who demerit cryptocurrencies are of legal age, subjects who were born, grew up and will die exchanging paper money, that is why they promote conservative ideas since they consider that something so volatile cannot be profitable in the long term, in itself  everything revolves around stubbornness and ignorance on the subject.

May be  most of the members are talking about the decentralize strategy of the crypto cause that gonna be one of the main reason which influence  the legalization matter. But the  crypto have a lots of positive sites as well, they have open a great way for the members. 

On 10/31/2019 at 10:21 AM, I-KUN said:

i think some people or county dislike cryptocurrency because it can be used for some bad transactions. such as terrorism, ilegal stuff, money laundering, etc. also the communities are still very small. also the knowledge about cryptocurrency is still less. so it won't be optimal to used it. but i think blockchain technologies will be a great evolution in financial world.

Crypto currency is mostly used for illegal transactions and for the black market so no government agencies can be able to trace it and they can do their business smoothly and without being busted.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

Yes, many people dislike even stocks not only cryptocurrencies because they think all these are scams and all they want to see money in hand where the generation has already changed and keeping money in the pocket is very unsafe we can easily pay the bills with our own phone. So, teach them show them the possibilities in the cryptocurrency rather than working 10-5 a day.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It is important for us that we tell them about the importance of bitcoin and altcoins and to tell them that how much important is it for the whole economy of our country. 

It is not amazed thing to see someone disliking crypto currencies, because there must have the reason to hate it such as loosing mostly because of lack of knowledge.

• +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

Blockchain technologies is becoming a finacial evolution but not all countries are adopting this cryptocurrencies rather some countries are putting restrictions because they believe it can be use for financial frauds,illegal money laundering because it is decentralized.but it is best to note that discreetly try to study this digital currencies they can be the next globalization because it merit includes faster transactions,financial autonomy and economic investments.i hope most countries and people who don't see this technological change and development begin to realize modern technology after careful consideration.

• +1 2

If it happened to me at the beginning, I did not want to have anything to do with cryptocurrencies because of the detail of not knowing about the subject and fear of not knowing how to do things well, but with God's help I began to investigate the subject, and I understood little by little until I become familiar with it, currently I know more but I also need more to learn.

• +3 1

There is of course a general dislike for the cryptocurrency investment platform I remember when I tried to introduce cryptocurrency to a friend she said something along the lines that cryptocurrency is a shady business and cannot be trusted. there is this general misinformation that cryptocurrency is bad news.

Opinions differ from one person to another about blockchain technology and digital currencies, and I prefer trading only Bitcoin and few alternative currencies because a large percentage of them see their projects as failures.

• +1 1

Many people have bad thought towards cryptocurrencies, some seems to see it as scam and fraud. But I don't think even for a second before starting cryptocurrencies. And I have find interesting.