Amazon will accept payments in cryptocurrencies - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

Amazon will accept payments in cryptocurrencies

1 hour ago, Iamelneeno said:

This is really great and I really hope other big companies will start accepting cryptocurrency too. This move will make cryptocurrency more stronger and make other nations adopt it soonest.

From what i have heard it will not be a direct payment just a third party system, and that is bitpay merchant, so let us not be too excited, besides we alreday have other sort of third party methods to pay with crypto on Amazon.

There was a lot of discussion about this. The adoption of cryptocurrencies as a payment unit shows that cryptocurrencies are becoming more popular. Over time, services that accept cryptocurrencies in the form of payments will only increase.

From what i read,amazon did not accept bitcoin as payment due to the price of bitcoin is more volatile than the price of many other government currencies accepted by Amazon, so there could be some challenge in pricing products. The uncertainty about future cryptocurrency regulation might also scare the ecommerce giant, as might the difficulty processing returns considering Bitcoin's wild price fluctuations.

This If it's true will make a lot of people know more about the usefulness of cryptocurrency, and most of them to try using it because of Amazon's large customer base. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

On 10/22/2019 at 10:29 PM, Keith700 said:

Amazon recently issued a statement claiming that the Crypto era at Amazon has started, this mean a massive adoption by the financial community.
Amazon, one of the longest-standing online purchase systems that exists, begins to give way and confidence to the new financial system that is being developed, this is an example how large companies are accepting cryptocurrencies as an essential part of purchasing systems and sale of physical assets and attraction of important capitals.
Now it becomes easier for many, buy on Amazon if you have Bitcoin or Litecoin, this also implies an added convenience for many Amazon users.
Amazon implements competitiveness by forcing many houses to acquire global products to upgrade, Amazon setting the example creates an environment of competitiveness that, on average, gives more life to the world of digital assets.

wow this is informative post. It can help us  pay through Amazon only. We can see such a development with how the system is developing by accepting payments through Amazon. 

15 hours ago, jekichchan said:

This news has been around for a year. But in the end, Amazon did not accept cryptocurrency. Amazon just wanted to make a fuss and increase the popularity of its platform. I believe cryptocurrency will be very good at retail.

May be they wanted to do it but they failed for many reasons actually, you see Amazon is centralized to  accept crypto they must  go through a series of acceptation, especially from the governments.

On 10/22/2019 at 2:29 PM, Keith700 said:

It's  flat  out good news that has potential to change the game if it's true . Could you support it with link to official ANN as I didn't manage to find that by yourself.

Edited by cryptex

I don't see any link to a source for this news, however it is already possible to buy with altcoins on amazon just generate gift certificates through sites that accept bitcoin / ethereum as payment...

It is very nice for Amazon to add the feature of payment using cryptocurrencies, it is very convenient and convenient to buy products from large stores and to pay through these currencies

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

hey my friend..yes that is great because some people do not want anyone to follow their payment account on paypal or they can not use paypal or visa..

This is actually a good news and a great opportunity , if Amazon accepts cryptocurrencies as a means of payment, it will make it more easy for we to use our cryptocurrencies and also this shows that soon cryptocurrencies will get mass adoption.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This bold step that Amazon has taken is important, she knows how to satisfy her customers, and she knows that there will come a day when she takes this action, and it seems that she will find a great turnout by her customers, and this is a good thing.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

I agree with you that if Amazon accepts payments on cryptocurrency, it would be great for our work. We can easily buy cryptocurrency and buy various products from Amazon and the transaction will be much faster. The crypto will rise higher.

If this news is true, it is a great news for cryptocurrencies, because Amazon is the largest company for selling and shipping goods online and this will give legal and greater confidence to cryptocurrencies and will definitely lead to a rise in the price of bitcoin

It is great news for crypto world. No doubt amazon is big platform and it will boost up the use and adoption of crypto currencies. Now day by day its popularity is increasing. 

On 10/22/2019 at 8:29 PM, Keith700 said:

Amazon recently issued a statement claiming that the Crypto era at Amazon has started, this mean a massive adoption by the financial community.
Amazon, one of the longest-standing online purchase systems that exists, begins to give way and confidence to the new financial system that is being developed, this is an example how large companies are accepting cryptocurrencies as an essential part of purchasing systems and sale of physical assets and attraction of important capitals.
Now it becomes easier for many, buy on Amazon if you have Bitcoin or Litecoin, this also implies an added convenience for many Amazon users.
Amazon implements competitiveness by forcing many houses to acquire global products to upgrade, Amazon setting the example creates an environment of competitiveness that, on average, gives more life to the world of digital assets.

Amazon is one of the largest online shopping site in the world. Many people work on it as affiliate partnership. If it's happen then there will be another bull run on bitcoin easily.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

This is good  news for Amazon's users and for all of us who want to join  it .  From now Amazon  also  will support  crypto currencies  besides real currencies. 

This would be a great event in the crypto world if a company like Amazon supported digital currencies and allowed their use on their site

Like as Amazon, I think most of the reputed multinational companies might eventually accept cryptocurrency because due to the growing popularity of cryptocurrency, reputed companies should also meet the demands of customers. 

2 hours ago, Whited35 said:

Like as Amazon, I think most of the reputed multinational companies might eventually accept cryptocurrency because due to the growing popularity of cryptocurrency, reputed companies should also meet the demands of customers. 

It is good to know that amazon accepts crypto as payment, it will surely gives impact to the market.

i believe that Amazon is not accepting payments with cryptocurrencies since in the purchases that it has made in my country it does not give me the option to pay with some cryptocurrencies perhaps in the future.

I don’t think this will happen soon , yes it will be true , Amazon will support cryptocurrency, but i think this need a time to come true , because is difficult to support cryptocurrency as a method of payment in Amazon , so now the developing this feature.

Amazon has been  the first sites that introduce cryo to their payment, they seem interested in this aspect and I think the users request for it and they have it. So definitely, other will like to have their own way to satisfy their customers

We all know Amazon is one of the best online shop of the whole world.Crypto currency will become more famous in the whole world if it can be used in Amazon.as a result the users of crypto will increase in a great percentage.Also we can buy our necessities easily by it.

Edited by Jami273