Still You Keep Valuable Tokens? - Page 4 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cheewy

Still You Keep Valuable Tokens?

24 minutes ago, ashua1 said:

Such a sale is wasteful because if the value is low you sell them for nothing it will not be beneficial as you always keep it.

That was my mindset too before but i just buying some token or coin that i already have but already sold but not all, I just pick some potential coin and token so i think it's depends which coin or token if we keep it too.

On 10/22/2019 at 7:17 AM, cheewy said:

I want to ask. still you keep valuable tokens? for bounty users or airdrop users, this question make them laugh. i just want to know it. and how many your valuable token right now.? please share your experience 😂

another question: why you still hold them? 😂

Yes, i have so many good coins and these coins will give me high profit in the future thats why i safe the coins into my wallet. I most of coins get from the airdrops and also i buy some good coins on the yobit which is low value coins but in future i got good profit when market make a bull.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I want to laugh to see the question whether you still keep tokens from the results of airdrop, my answer is still, but the tokens that I keep are worthless, and the funny thing is I keep more than 60 types of erc tokens, and almost all of them are worthless.

Yes of course, im always cross verification before participate to bounty/airdrop campaign. Luckily, I've had a big profit because hold Nrg and hydro from bounty for a month

It is unfortunate if the tokens that are obtained through airdrop are of no value at this time, because most tokens from airdrop are only an opportunity for profit-making for some people, including the organizer of the airdrop itself.

I still keep junk coins from the bounty, which have no value at all. But there is one token that I still keep good, namely BCNX. Coins from a bounty that are so valuable that I still keep.

• +1 1

I do keep coin that has bright future such as bitcoin,litecoin and doge. As the price of the Bitcoins are sinking and climbing and that's the purpose that maintenance any coin will additionally put back profit but as well as loss.

Most tokens that I get from airdrop have no value, because tokens that have value I have sold some time ago, and now looking for tokens worth from airdrop are very difficult to find, maybe origin tokens become potential airdrops, because they will be traded at binance

On 10/22/2019 at 4:17 AM, cheewy said:

I want to ask. still you keep valuable tokens? for bounty users or airdrop users, this question make them laugh. i just want to know it. and how many your valuable token right now.? please share your experience 😂

Hi. I think there are a lot of coins and tokens offering real benefits and high earning potential in the near future. However, I advise to start investing in different Bitcoin. Indeed, BTG, BCH, BCHSV, BTCD systematically experience sharp price increases when the market is positive. My favorite Bitcoin is BitcoinSV. (+ 233% the past week).

• +1 1

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

I also store coins and tokens in my personal wallet, but most of the tokens that I get from Airdrop no have a value, while the tokens from the purchase are still in a condition not worth selling.

Before i always keeping my tokens for  the future bullish.or future exchanger but now i dont even keeping  my tokens if i sawa buyer i just sell it.idont want to keep tokens that for me has no chances of making big names in the market

36 minutes ago, Elmuhammadee said:
On 11/9/2019 at 1:47 AM, Superred said:

This questions actually isn't too suitable for me because i'm not the person who really liked to hold particular tokens and more likely to sold it if there is good opportunities to do so and i consider hold uncertain tokens will very risky so stick to the coins which have good position on coinmarketcap would be more good than it 

I partake of a slice of coins in my wallet that are significance completely nobody for the reason that they are not unvarying programmed on exchanges any longer

Most people get these worthless tokens from bounties. So they can't get rid of these tokens, because they don't have a market. I also have lots of valuable tokens, because they can't be thrown away. Therefore keep on holding it.

No, I have found that most tokens from airdrops and bounties lose most of their values after they are launch so I always sell my own right after it launch on an exchange, this way I get the maximum profits.

Its kinda sad for everyone that there is no way than holding these currencies. Because transection cost will be bigger than the whole money

12 hours ago, JamesMark said:

The currency I hold now has no value. Now it even became a junk coin. I was inflicted with many single or less altcoins.

If you are a long-term trader, be sure to choose strong currencies only. As for whether you are a daily trader, be sure to choose currencies that have a high volume only.

Golden era of tokens already ended and now we have most of shit tokens with not good future and have no good projects because recently they are facing some serious trouble due to changing of policies from many countries but still we have very few tokens those can live for some long time and pay good profit but we need to keep eye on updates and latest news about this.

I am not keeping any token from bounty or airdrops, these tokens usually drop to a very low price after they launch so as soon they launch on the market I can sell it to get the maximum price and make good money.

On 10/22/2019 at 10:17 AM, cheewy said:

Valuable tokens meaning they have a potential to grow or the price is currently increasing. Of course many will surely hold this kind of tokens as it is valuable and not a shit tokens that are worthless or have no value at all. 

At the peak of the market at that time (2017-2018), I really love holding valuable tokens at that time especially that most of the tokens that I get from airdrop/bounties are keep on increasing it's price from it's initial price. But with this type of season, holding is not a good idea even if they are valuable because even bitcoin price went down what more to those unpopular tokens. 

On 10/22/2019 at 5:23 AM, I-KUN said:

i still hold some altcoins and token that i think it will be valuable in the near future. i don't know why i did that, but i have a feeling that altcoins price will go crazy again next year. so i keep holding my coins that have some value until now.

That's it. Long term investment is the best.

15 hours ago, BensonIT said:

Yes I do keep valuable coin and I can strongly suggest that it's not easy and I can strongly suggest that we should remain focused 

If they are still valuable and we still keep them, doesn't that mean that we are at a risk, if they are valuable means they are up and so we should sell.

I never hold the new token because most of them can be eventually turned into the dead project or coin. If you locate Ether em networks, there are already thousands of dead tokens which are utterly useless. I hold some progressive coins have already the good market reputations. 

• +3 1

On 10/22/2019 at 7:17 AM, cheewy said:

want to ask. still you keep valuable tokens? for bounty users or airdrop users, this question make them laugh. i just want to know it. and how many your valuable token right now.? please share your experience 😂

Well in my opinion i dont keep those valuable tokens now only few of them aur useful others are just waste of time

I have several valuable tokens on several trading exchanges. I think it's not possible to pump with the price of 1 Satoshi and trading volatility 0 means there is no trading activity. I thought it was a failed project and it didn't work out in the slightest.

I have few tokens that I'm holding. Aince some tokens that I have doesn't appear anymore and I guess it has become no value. Most tokens were now into decreasing its value.