Still You Keep Valuable Tokens? - Page 6 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cheewy

Still You Keep Valuable Tokens?

I hold some altcoin and also some token for the future. I thik this token or coin price will increase soon and i get profit. I got some coin from airdrops. And aslo invest for the near future.

On 2/26/2020 at 9:31 AM, SCB1234 said:

I don't get rid of the main tokens, because I trade against them. As they go down in value, they are easier to gain profit, and when they go up, eventually it will cash for profit.

the thing is lately there are many coins that are going from valuable to shit coins that are worth nothing and for that reason we should only invest or buy coins that actually have future.

i still maintain some altcoins and token that i suppose it will be treasured in the close to future. i don't comprehend why i did that, however i have a feeling that altcoins rate will go loopy once more next year. so i maintain maintaining my cash that have some fee until now.

The only thing that I hold that is valuable is bitcoin and I refuse to hold any altcoin in this situation, holding ethereum or other safe coins is fine too.

Absolutely no, I usually sell the tokens I get right after ico is over because I don't see most of the tokens as a safe investment tool. looks more like scams

However, there are numerous tokens in my Ethereum wallet. As Bone has shown, over time, their prices may increase in the future,
322 posts
Posted 8 hours ago
I don't have tokens that have respect.

I've sold all the coins I could from airdrops and bounties. If the project had a good strategy they would have paid for their marketing with BTC,ETH or even USDT, instead they mostly sent their own coin as they are the ones that do not consider it important. After they sent their coins they blame airdrops for dumping the price. When you ever read something like that, consider the coin a total scam.

I was aware of this long ago that the price of a currency goes up at one time and other times the currency goes down. This is a normal event.

I earn from 50K 100K satoshi everyday with coinpot tokens, they are very profitable and you can take the risk for multiplying them. Try them from the coinpot wallet website.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 3/8/2020 at 8:21 PM, Kschitez Raj said:

Yes I have also done many tasks to earn token such as actifit, review program and I have earned some good number of token for future. I am just waiting for some good news in future.

I don't think there is any harm in storing these tokens because they are also free. Maybe one day the price can increase. Let's just say they are a collection or a symbol of appreciation from the results of your hard work

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

No,i don't hold those coins i got from airdrops as i don't trust them so much,they can be successful in the future but not all. So it is better to be sure and earn some than be greedy and have nothing.

I still keep useless coins that I have earned doing bounties and Airdrop, those coins are totally shit coins that are not worth to invest

9 hours ago, Evu said:

I follow the airdrop there are only a few coins or tokens that are expensive and I have sold. While what I still keep is not the right word but I ignore hahaha.

But you still benefits from it, you either gain from Airdrop or collect the wring coins that are worthless, I have participated in many AirdropS which are mostly worthless

Every single Curency out tgere is value to keep hold on to make returns on investments the only important thing to note is that exchange some of these coins that are not so popular with more popular coins will help in faster sales. 

Yes, I keep my coins and tokens that I received from bounty programs or airdrops, once I kept such coins for 6 months and then after their price soared up, I sold them for $ 250. 

18 hours ago, MCSGlegend said:

Yes, I keep my coins and tokens that I received from bounty programs or airdrops, once I kept such coins for 6 months and then after their price soared up, I sold them for $ 250. 

I know most of the coins you kept for six months will become priceless, I have much experience about Airdrop and bounty coins that has no future and they just become dead coins

Frankly, I do not trust symbols at all because I tried to screw it up one day and after tiredness I discovered that the project was a fraud, so I focus on coded food only, it is safer and more reliable.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

10 hours ago, wilbertson said:

Do you have any hope that those coins could someday get resurrection lucky for any reason and you finally could sell them in profits?

I don't have any hope for those worthless coins that don't have a better future, they aren't a good coin that are ready to make a positive impact in cryptocurrency

I never worked in the field of symbols because I think it is a waste of time and most of its projects are fraudulent, therefore I have not tried nor do I have any code to keep. I only rely on keeping and storing the bitcoin currency.

• +5 1

5 hours ago, hasdasdaw07 said:

I do not hold any existing Token. I sold them as soon as possible before because I don't think it has a future and right now most of these tokens are worthless and forgotten.

I don't like keeping coins that has no values, they easily become shit coin and it won't be possible for you to earn from it

• +5 1

3 hours ago, huyasdad08 said:

There are a lot of tokens that I have used to hold because they are available in the future I did not hold any tokens, some airdrop tokens I received

It is better to dispose those Airdrop tokens that you received because they seem worthless after some period of time, it is like holding without appreciating in price

• +5 1

I think ant Airdrop Tokens or any coins project where you get some coins for free is good to keep them for the future, maybe those coins in the future will be valuable tokens, we dont know in cryptocurrency anything can happen!

• +5 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

15 hours ago, alex72 said:

Yes of course I have also holded some token because I think it in the near future those tokens price will raise up like 10 times.

It depends on which kind of tokens you at keeping, you might end of keeping the wrong coins which will even go into extinct, so try to be vigilant in that aspect

• +5 1

On 5/2/2020 at 12:34 PM, Sunil kumar Behera said:

Pno I never hold any coin just because I don't have any patience for it nor I trust or used to waste my time in aidrops and bounties I always used to ignore it

You don't need to act ignorance in those aspect, when you judge any projects, you need to know if the project will be a better one or very bad one, your instincts should tell you that

• +1 1