Your favorite coin - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

2 hours ago, Sty1e said:

my favorite coin is ether,I like the politics and ideology of its Creator, I like the fact that the project does not improve it is thrown well, I can not say about the name of the coin,it is also very important

Hello friend, in my opinion ether is a coin in the middle, for the profit and loss impact in the middle. because ether coins are the most stable coins with changes that are not too extreme.

Of course, Bitcoin is the favorite coin for most crypto lovers because it has been with us since 2009 and we all have sweet memories of making profits with this great coin. It is the safest coin to invest and has the highest value compared to its rivals. However, BTC is not my sole favorite coin. I have had similar experiences with some altcoins like ETH, LTC and BCH. Sometimes, when Bitcoin was falling, I turned to these altcoins and they saved me from big losses. Don't underestimate the power of these altcoins. They can help you to complete your trades with success at the most unexpected times.

Consider any coin as the favorite needs to study its project and follow its news continually and I don't do any of this so there is no coin favorite for me

My all time favorite coin is bitcoi as it has given lots of profit and earnings to me and at present i would like to preffer more of ethereum or ripple because these are the coins which are very good for trading purposes. 

Yes, I have a favorite currency, which is Ethereum. It is an easy currency to trade, fast in transactions and with a good price and a wonderful future in the crypto market. Everyone expects that the price after the half-period will reach $ 500

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

My favourite  coin is bitcoin as  Bitcoin  is the top and most famous  coin.  It is costly  like gold.  That are the reasons that I like bitcoin  from other's  crypto. 

My favorite crypto coin is ETH. Its due its fast technology. It is progressing day by day. And i am also trading in this crypto coin. 

Ethereum. I have some in holding. I love working with it with especially a minimum charges on its transactions. Although, the transaction process is long and takes more time. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Bitcoin has always been my first choice and later I got to find out that most upcoming coins with great potentials gives more profit because it's still growing and it's likely to rise , but some Turns out to be scam coins , so I go for the popular ones like Etherum and lithcoin.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

my favorites coins is eth coin. Why i choose this coin behind it many reasons because i have experience of crypto market and i find some interesting fact about eth currently price of 194 of eth. And two months historically data told us huge percentage of volatility and 280$ and all-time low of two months was 84$ so means we can eared high profits. 

My favorite currency is definitely Bitcoin and I love this coin because it is the most powerful in the market

Life is great and enjoy it

In fact there is more than one coin, I love the Ripple coin and the Ethereum coin, they are almost stable and predictable movement, and this is what makes me love dealing with them.

On 12/15/2019 at 6:21 AM, xpertt said:

My favorite coins are bitcoin and ripple, because I always use those two coins in transactions and expanding the potential limit of fee with the use of it so I would say that those are my favorites.

But can you tell me how the ripple transactions work? Because there have my friend who told me that was lost his ripple while withdrawing from yobit because he was forget to put the code, so coins was lost only because he didn't put the ripple code, so how this work?.

My favorite coin is DogeCoin, it is my favorite because I can afford to buy any amount of it if I want and the fact that it can be used to transfer the balance from one exchange to another.

my favorite currency is litecoin as i have invested in this coin and made some profits mostly in cloud moning investments, also with bitcoin i have made investments i  some platforms and earn money.

9 hours ago, DavCrypto said:

In fact there is more than one coin, I love the Ripple coin and the Ethereum coin, they are almost stable and predictable movement, and this is what makes me love dealing with them.

Ethereum, lite coin, bitcoin cash, XRP, all this cryptocurrencies are good to use, because those coins are always spotting the bitcoin price, either in falling or rising.

Of course BTC is my favorite coin, but l would say l have really a lot of favorite coins after BTC. BTC is on the first place for me. ETH is also my favorite coin. 

I'm fond of ETH. That is why ETH is really one of the best coin for me, which bring really huge opportunity earning profit. Other than ETH l would also prefer BNB. Both of them are king in this world, after BTC. 

Preferred currency xrp because it is accepted by most banks and can be used as a remittance like money. Also, there is a faster transaction speed and lower withdraw al-Transfer and transfer fees. Besides, there is a lot of potential in the trading and bull market.  

My favourite coin is bitcoin. And the coin has the highest value in the market. That is the reason it is more interesting. Because the coin is not controlled by anyone. And the currency is totally decentralised and the price always fluctuates of this currency. That's why actually it is profitable to invest in these projects related to this. That's why this is my favourite currency. 

My favorite coin is of course none other than the king of all crypto and that is bitcoin because i feel that it has the most potential from all of the coins that are out there and also because i think that this coin has the highest value and is the most used coin out there. People naturally associate bitcoin with crypto and as a result hat is self promotion whenever crypto is mentioned and this shows the uncapped potential that this coin has.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Lightcoin. It's a good thing to have any surgery with it. It's a big asset and I like to put my money in the light. And often make some deposits on betting sites with lightcoins. It's definitely my favorite currency lately.

12 hours ago, guatazoo said:

Ethereum, lite coin, bitcoin cash, XRP, all this cryptocurrencies are good to use, because those coins are always spotting the bitcoin price, either in falling or rising.

This is absolutely true. The beautiful thing about these currencies is that their movement can be predicted, and when bitcoin rises we know that they will rise completely behind it, so we can buy

16 hours ago, imr said:

Lightcoin. It's a good thing to have any surgery with it. It's a big asset and I like to put my money in the light. And often make some deposits on betting sites with lightcoins. It's definitely my favorite currency lately.

I agree that's lite coin is very good to trade at the moment, but I think in the future lite coin will not be that good coin like it have been good at this moment.

Well for me, i will prefer the Bitcoin, ripple and also the ethereum because this three coin are profitable than others and also this three got the top 3 on cryptocurrency rankings so that many people are preferring this than other coins.