Your favorite coin - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

I changed my favorite coin from btc to dash as it continously gaining price and near stable condition on the market. Litecoin is also making its way on higher rank on the market. 

I recently heard about Kickcoin. An upcoming altcoin in the top 100 that is performing really well at the moment. I'm looking into Kick and have taken a small position (also tradeable on yobit).

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

My favorite coin is litecoin as it is very cheap as compare to other coin such as ethereum or other coin  and also its exchange fee is quite low as compare to its current value, which make it more provitable for investment.

Well, i dont retain an pet coin but i continuously old bitclin for the reason that this is profitable and it helps me in terminology of money, i will invest more or less bitcoin for the reason that this is the oppprtunity to procure it in a soft penalty and  it by the penetrating price.

On 10/4/2019 at 4:24 PM, MyThoughts said:

Do you have a favorite coin?
What is this coin?
And if this is not a secret, then what did you repel when choosing your favorite coin?

My favourite coin is litecoin. It is growing at high rate than btc so it would be highly profitable in future. Second it is helping me to transfer my amount from one account to other. It has less transaction or withdrawal fee. To choose my coin I see it has good future or not and how it is cheaper for me while using. Because btc is quite expensive if I want to move it from one to other place.

In cryptotalk my favourite coin is litecoin. Because our earned bitcoins go to yobit. But the withdrawal fee of bitcoin in yobit is too much high. So is becomes a lose. But if we convert it to litecoin then it is too useful. So litecoin is my favourite.

My favorite coin is nxt because it went to the sky 2 years ago and it will go again. This time i will wait for 5 usd per nxt.

On 10/4/2019 at 4:54 PM, MyThoughts said:

What is this coin?
And if this is not a secret, then what did you repel when choosing your favorite coin?

In the market there are a lot coins and tokens liste. Some of them alreasy give me some profit. But personally i lik eth because of it's interesting project. That's why i invest on this coin.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

I like bitcoin cash (just kidding). But seriously I like bitcoin because improvements have been made which let you pay lower fees than what was originally paid when wallet addresses were very basic. We just need faster transactions.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

On 10/4/2019 at 3:54 PM, MyThoughts said:

What is this coin?

I actually like only bitcoin but ethereum is my favorite coin after bitcoin. I think there is something great potential in this coin that is why it have its strong place on 2nd number in crypto market. 

My favorite cryptocurrency project is ethereum. I just like the technology behind the platform. To me it is the most useful cryptocurrency because most of every other cryptocurrency are built on the ethereum platform. Many companies are currently building their dapps on ethereum platform.

Well my favorite coin is bitcoin without any doubt because of the volatility of its market and with slightly more number of investment there is a great chance of earning good amount of money.

One thing is that transaction fees in bitcoin is too high so you have to convert bitcoin into litc where charges are low compared to btc. 

Yes, I have many favorite currencies, including Litecoin and Ethereum, I think that each currency has interest and features that differ from the other, so I prefer having many currencies because my favorite currency is the currency that will rise more.

My favorite coin is Bitcoin cryptocurrency's first online currency It starts with cryptocurrency with very valuable coin Bitcoin. It is now very popular in the world cryptocurrency Currency of the best bitcoin.

Edited by Sajjad Hossain

On 10/4/2019 at 3:54 PM, MyThoughts said:

What is this coin?

Now a days i  invested on yoda coin which seeing a profitable coin i am waiting to the price of this coin going to high market price and give me a good profit .I think it will make me a high profit may be it sell in double the value i invested .

My favorite crypto currencies are Bitcoin, Tron, Binance Coin, BAT and Dogecoin. I like them because the crypto currency has a wide ecosystem and has many users.

The best Litecoin and Dash coin is good because it is good and strong currencies and its prices change quickly allowing you to make good profits

THINK POSITIVE

6 hours ago, sarahchain said:

Bitcoin become my favorite coin because have bigger chance to get profit there, always going up and not wait for long term with bitcoin back to higher price, I think most profitable with bitcoin investment.

Bitcoin is many people's favorites, but have you ever tried to look for a better options from altcoins, that is why they are called alternative coins, to give you a chance for a better coin than bitcoin??

I like DOGE gold coin and even LTC considering ones own transfer premiums are cheap, the transfer can be swift and even beneficial to heading bucks around trades and even openings

My favourite coins are Bitcoin and Ethereum as well as Doge. Though price of. Doge is low but i Don't know why but i love doge as it sounds good too. And Bitcoin has highest value so it is best technology till now 

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

In my opinion and my favorite cryptocurrency is Litecoin, it is accessible and has great knowledge worldwide, I recommend it

My favorite cryptocurrency currency is Bitcoin because it is the number one coin and it occupied the first place.  I have started new work in this forum and am trying to earn some Bitcoin from here.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 10/4/2019 at 1:54 PM, MyThoughts said:

What is this coin?

Besides Bitcoin, my favorite coin is actually Dogecoin, because I've made really good trades with it. It is also a funny meme coin that ridiculous the situation of the altcoins market. 

I like eth coin...I this it has a great future and so much companies will use it on future as a main coin to buy/sell things...