Your favorite coin - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

The document is more likely to sole operate along with the finest silver and gold coins when they push quickly. Silver and gold coins want Ethereum and additionally, Bitcoin is normally the things Now I'm currency trading.

Once you entail currency trading just for beyond $1000, going to figure out you will.
For other sorts of events, I presume investigating these sorts of silver and gold coins is workable sole in the long run...

My favorite coins are Bitcoin bitcoin prices are increasing day by day and we all think that the front will increase further so my favorite coins are Bitcoin.

On 10/4/2019 at 3:54 PM, MyThoughts said:

Do you have a favorite coin?
What is this coin?
And if this is not a secret, then what did you repel when choosing your favorite coin?

I have many favorite coins in which bitcoin is at number one, 2nd is ethereum and third is Energi (NRG). You know about bitcoin and ethereum and energi coin have a good potential and also they are upgrading to energi 3.0 in feb 2020. also i have got an airdrop of it. project is very promising and pays highest rewards of staking and masternode too.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

On 10/4/2019 at 3:54 PM, MyThoughts said:

What is this coin?
And if this is not a secret, then what did you repel when choosing your favorite coin?

Choosing favourite coin is necessary because in which you have trust and studied well that coin is good to invest as you have complete knowledge of that coin. 

16 hours ago, Exodus20:15 said:

I still believe in the Utility of EOS.  

I think the Coin is way under valued right now and I'm using this as a buy low entry point into my investment.   EOS at $2.68 could easily double in value.

well you see it as a chance to invest in a coin at low prices while others see EOS as a shitcoin that will die soon, i think i will go for a coin that will have a good and better future like bittube and waves.

bitcoin is always my favourite coin and there are many other good coins like ethereum ripple lite energi xrp xlm ehich can be considered as the best cryptocurrency to invest and earn

My first option is litecoin if do any transaction ltc take less fees and confirmation also speed that's why ltc is my favorite coin 

my favorite coin is bitcoin or Etherium and lite because bitcoin is king of crypto coins and maybe in future go more high lest see

I like many coins. And in my list stellar(XLM), tron(TRX), litecoin(LTC), and some other coins. These are my favourite coins and i like these coins for investment.And the transaction fees of these coins is also very low and very fast

I read the same topic before but deferent review .you have polited questions..nice of you too. for me its not a sceret as long i am not open my wallet to people lol. My.Favorite coins is Bitcoin , Ethereum and Ripple . 

On 11/4/2019 at 11:36 PM, Migo said:

I prefer bitcoin for now and always will be, it is very profitable and powerful, with a coin like that you can change your life and your future 

well seems like im the only one who prefers altcoins more than bitcoin, yea bitcoin is great for those who have big volume to trade with but for us small traders altcoins is the way to make money.

On 10/5/2019 at 12:18 PM, Lxl86 said:

For investment purpose, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Stellar, Ripple and Litecoin are my favourite coins. Investing in top coins is safe and easier to track the price action. Beside, I also like all coins having fast transaction speed like Stellar, Ripple, Tron,... Their transaction speed makes thing to be done faster, instantly.

Yes i too prefer same coins that you have metioned in the stement.those are the  best and safest coins to invest ..and also their transactions are easier and instantly

1 minute ago, imdad123 said:

my favorite coin is xrp ,eos and eth because i know all these have strong trading community and done trade on daily basis and active trade and great future also.

One of my favorite coin too is the ripple or xrp because we all know before the price of the xrp goes up over three dollars and we expect it will happen again.  

Of course my favorite coins are bitcoin, besides that there are ethereum, XRP and other coins. The way I choose coins is seen from the price movement, trading volume and usefulness of the coin itself. 👍

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

actually I am a beginner in currency business. now my favourite currency is bitcoin. because bitcoin demand now vary good.and my friends are in this business and they suggest me to earn Bitcoin. 

My favorite coins are bitcoin, eth and xrp. The reason I chose the coin is because the price is relatively stable and if it goes down there is a possibility to go up again because it has a rather strong foundation

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

29 minutes ago, Shahadatbd said:

Personally my favourite coin is Bitcoin because there are no Crypto like Bitcoin. And Bitcoin can make our investment double within short times so I always invest in Bitcoin

There is no other cryptocurrencies like bitcoin, bitcoin proof to be different from the rest

On 10/4/2019 at 11:54 AM, MyThoughts said:

What is this coin?

My favourite coin is bitcoin because it has allot of potential and is also a promotion and promising coin to invest your fund in , it is reliable to me

On 10/4/2019 at 6:54 PM, MyThoughts said:

What is this coin?

My favorite coin is ofcourse bitcoin. But there are other candidates for that. One is the micro in the yobit exchange, I have been watching it a lot, I am just disappointed that I closed my investment on that coin. A regret.

nMvFbuZ.png

On 10/4/2019 at 1:06 PM, MyThoughts said:

I understand you.
Thank you for such an unusual but understandable answer to me.
I once read a bit about these coins.
And yes, they aroused my interest, but I still won’t get to them...

my favorite coin is bitcoin like most of us so i think it doesn't count.

so if i have to choose one altcoin i think this will be NEO, i like the project, i like the fact that neo is a indivisible share, it has good potential. can't wait to see the neo 3.0 testnet that will be released this summer

On 10/4/2019 at 4:54 PM, MyThoughts said:

What is this coin?

Ethereum is my favourite coin. Because i earned a lot of money through ethereum projects. I also invest on this coin.  

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

My Favorite coin is Litecoin . Because Choosing which cryptocurrency to invest in can be a headache, especially as the markets change so quickly.  One of the most successful coins of 2017 was Litecoin, which increased its value by more than 5000% in just 12 months.Litecoin was originally created in 2011 after it forked an updated version of the Bitcoin client. This is why it’s sometimes called Bitcoin-Lite! Don’t worry, this will all be explained!In this complete guide, we will tell you everything you need to know about Litecoin. This will begin with some background information on what Litecoin is, and whether we think it is a good or bad investment. We are also going to show you how to buy Litecoin, and which wallet you should store it in.So, by the end of this guide, your question “Should I buy Litecoin?” 

My favorite coin is trx I always buy it and get lots of money without knowing what its happening . best wishes...

I would be lying if don't pick bitcoin as my favorite coin, but they're too expensive for me to afford one of it. So, I think my favorite coin would be BNB and LTC. Those two coins have given me a lot of profits since I started trading them.