Your favorite coin - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

On 10/4/2019 at 3:54 AM, MyThoughts said:

Do you have a favorite coin?
What is this coin?
And if this is not a secret, then what did you repel when choosing your favorite coin?

My most favorable coin, is Bitcoin itself. That is because it guarantees simultaneous increase of profit every year that passes by.

On 10/22/2019 at 4:25 PM, Mohs3n71 said:

I like DOGE coin and LTC because their transaction fees are really low, transaction are fast and great for moving money between exchanges and wallets

Everyone must have something to like and everyone chooses for the coins they want like those of you who like DOGE and LTC because they see low transaction costs and have the speed to move money to the wallet, but I prefer to use DOGE only because it has advantages the transfer of money between the exchange and the wallet makes me happy.

Currently bitcoin and ripple are my favorite coins because they are the only coins I hold and use in transactions. Also, I can assure myself that I will earn from this coins because I still don't face any problem with using both of those coins. I use bitcoin for holding and ripple for conversion because it has a lower transaction or withdrawal fee. 

for now I really like ETH and yobit. because I think those two are the best places to run my business in the crypto world. ETH with its smart contract and yobit with an easy to use exchange system.

My favorite coin is Litecoin, Dogecoin, Bitcoin. Currently only that coin.

Because that coin have long story about cryptocurrency. Also more fast when we trading because have big marketcap and volume. I also holding some altcoin to stake. But i don't want give the name. With staking allow me to get some devidend with only keep my coin in wallet. Like mining but not cost so much.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

I like stablecoins because you have to lose nothing can invest in such coins. But when it comes to trading it depends upon the situation of the market that which coin has more volume and its price fluctuation is more and can generate good profit for me. But when it comes to converting into Fiat currency it is only BTC option available to me. 

On 10/4/2019 at 4:54 PM, MyThoughts said:

What is this coin?
And if this is not a secret, then what did you repel when choosing your favorite coin?

My most favourite coin is xlm and ethereum. But I like ethereum most because most of the airdrop program use ethereum platform and blockchain technology. In 2017 ethereum price was very low but in the first part of 2018 ethereum price was about 1200$+ .

Neo is my favorite coin (besides bitcoin), and there are a few reasons for that, but the ability to earn GAS without ever having to open the Neon wallet is the main one. 

After that it's Eth, and after Eth it's pivx.  As you can probably tell, I'm a big fan of staking coins.  Eth  hasn't gotten there yet, but it should be happening next month.

On 10/4/2019 at 4:24 PM, MyThoughts said:

What is this coin?

According to my opinion the favourite coin is stellar in the low priced coins. And when it comes to the high priced coin the i will choose litecoin. Because their future seems to be very bright. And the growth of stellar impressed me a lot. In it will increase 3x or 4x fold. I hope so. 

My Favorite Coin Is DGTX (Digitex). Digitex is A new Coming Exchange .Digitex Exchange is a zero Fee Trading Exchange.This is works Bitcoin Feature contracts and Give Profits In DGTX Token.

Altcoins are now beginning to actively capture the market and many players are looking in their direction, beginning to gradually change bitcoin, which is not well reflected in its percentage of total market capitalization.

My favorite coin is EDC coin.EDC Blockchain describes itself as a global multi-currency platform with a built-in constructor of coins. All EDC holders are reportedly merged into masternodes (a type of fund in which users donate their coins), thereby allowing the node to mine EDC. Based on a hybrid LPoS mining algorithm and using Bitshares 2.0 Graphene protocol, EDC reportedly provides network security when implementing important functions, such as instant confirmation of transactions and network voting.

On 04.10.2019 at 14:54, MyThoughts said:

What is this coin?

If we consider the stability, is bitcoin and some of its forks. And if we consider the profit it is Nano (NANO). It just happened.

My favorite coin was Bitcoin. I'm using Bitcoin since I was new on crypto because of its popularity and good to invest for long time. I also like to invest in other coins like Ethereum and Ripple. 

I still support the Bitcoin because of its age. My trust are given to it even it's value sometimes is unpredictable and decrease everytime. I hope Bitcoin survive because this is first crypto currency in the crypto world.

My favorite ,Anchor is a stablecoin cryptocurrency pegged to a non-flationary, algorithmic index that reflects the long-term growth of the global economy. The Monetary Measurement Unit (MMU) algorithm is based on the GDP of more than 190 countries and further stabilized with FX indicators from a basket of eight currencies, and premium sovereign bond yields from 10 of the world’s strongest economies.

My all time favourite coin is bitcoin, because bitcoin is the king of crypto market. It has great value than other coins. And great thing about bitcoin, all wallets support bitcoin and it is such a nice coin.

All time my favourite coin is bitcoin.Bitcoin is no. one Cryptocurrency.Bitcoin has more popularity than any other crypto currency.Bitcoin also kost profitable currency

My favorite coin is Rainbow Currency (YEM). why i chose this? because, it is backed by real company (Stock) and 30 KG real Gold. it has its own economy where it can be used and much more to come in future for this coin. That's why i chose this among thousands.

3 minutes ago, sohaib said:

Koin favorit saya adalah Rainbow Currency (YEM). mengapa saya memilih ini? karena, didukung oleh perusahaan nyata (Saham) dan 30 kg Emas asli. ia memiliki ekonomi sendiri di mana ia dapat digunakan dan banyak lagi yang akan datang di masa depan untuk koin ini. Itu sebabnya saya memilih ini di antara ribuan.

wow, cryptocurrency with gold backup, is quite interesting coin of your choice, if I have a lot of favorite coins, even though many of them I don't have,for the top list I chose bitcoin, besides that there are also eth bitcoin gold and vite coins along with vx tokens, besides that, don't forget I also added cryptocurrency with the shibuya dog logo or dogecoin as my favorite coin ...

My favorite coin is bitcoin.but i also have  litecoins,ripple,etherium and bitcoin cash as well as dogecoin.these coins are my favorite coins and iknow iwill earn good profits here soon.verry soon

2 minutes ago, Sumaiya said:

I think there are many coin in crypto but my favorite bitcoin. Because bitcoin is mother all of crypto currency. This coin is one of the best successful cryptocurrency. People sell this coin and earn more money 

If there is a mother of cryptocurrency, it means there is a father of cryptocurrency😃😃,I agree with you, that bitcoin is like a mother who likes to dominate in a family, but another story between a mother and a cryptocurrency mother, because our mother will give what she has, while the mother of cryptocurrency does not want to share what she has, as does  dominance in the cryptocurrency marketcap which he dominates above 66% and the rest must be divided by thousands of coins...

There are a lot of coins exist in crypto world but favourite coin is Bitcoin. There are many reasons behind it. It is a very much popular coin and it has a very good market price.

Yes, I have many favourite coin. And I also invest on these coins. My favourite coins are bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin, steem and many others which coin name I can't remember now. I invest on these coin for long term. I also trade for short term if I get some bonus on exchanges.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

On 12/28/2019 at 12:37 PM, Saif588 said:

There are a lot of coins exist in crypto world but favourite coin is Bitcoin. There are many reasons behind it. It is a very much popular coin and it has a very good market price.

Bitcoin was my favourite, too it was the first coin I started  to earn and it was the coin i know first