Should I invest in Stellar? - Page 4 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Agios

Should I invest in Stellar?

Yes, sure me. I think earlier this year Stellar (XLM) will rise following the role of bitcoin. Only increased by 20% from the lowest price at the beginning of the year. I think they will provide a new project earlier this year. Yes, storing several stellers for the long term is the best choice.

On 10/21/2019 at 6:59 PM, Agios said:

I have idle  money of US $ 300, and my plan is to buy Stellar as a long-term investment (one year), so I want to know more about  Stellar price will go up or go down in the two next month (December) 2019, and what are the next predictions for the beginning of the year until the end of 2020, whether prices will go up or down, So, should I invest in Stellar?.

we are not yet in the bull market but this could happen by the end of this year or directly next year, so the price should go up. anyway stellar is good coin so his price will grow in the next 2 years, of course in not 100% sure that this will happen but there are high odds that this will happen

Edited by Rickso
i forgot to write a sentence

2 hours ago, Rickso said:

we are not yet in the bull market but this could happen by the end of this year or directly next year, so the price should go up. anyway stellar is good coin so his price will grow in the next 2 years, of course in not 100% sure that this will happen but there are high odds that this will happen

Thanks for your opinion, I have saved Stellar, now I only need to wait when the price of Stellar will rise at least to reach $ 0.2 and I will sell Stellar,

I would like to suggest that whenever you see a rise in the price of any of the Crypto coins then try to invest in it at its initial stage so that the next Rise in its price can give you a good return from your investment and Stellar is also a good Crypto coin for investing.

If I were you,I would invest in Stellar.It's cost is excessively inexpensive aptly now.And If it might function to the sky once more after that you would be inflicted with a lot in life of capital

Stellar's main goal is to become the world's digital payment railway by connecting people, banks and payment systems. It allows you to transfer money to anyone anywhere, quickly and safely with very little transaction cost. These fees alone may take Western Union and traditional money transfer institutions out of the game. in my opinion it is good to invest 

Among the coins that are very promising, stella is one and I think this would be a good opportunity for you to discover your trading talent and so it requires you take this opportunity and hold what you h ave made that would be a very good thing for you so take that initiative and 

XLM is absolutely a good project to be invested on but no matter what altcoin you choose they all have some risks in holding and even trading them so make sure you know that before investing.

On 10/22/2019 at 12:59 AM, Agios said:

So, should I invest in Stellar?.

It might be good to hold some Stellar, but don't bring it all in. Having a diverse portfolio is great, but also consider having good allocation.

Holding few coins of a cryptocurrency is always better than nothing, and as you said, this is better if considered as a long-term investment.

You did an interesting adventure, but don't worry now, you seem to be limiting your claim to investing in it. This is a period and it will pass at the end of the year 2020, you will achieve profits if you do not sell
Despite these ongoing crises, there will be profits only a little patience

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Stellar is a good projects that you can invest in the project, it has many partnerships and it is good for trading too

On 10/21/2019 at 10:29 PM, Agios said:

I have idle  money of US $ 300, and my plan is to buy Stellar as a long-term investment (one year), so I want to know more about  Stellar price will go up or go down in the two next month (December) 2019, and what are the next predictions for the beginning of the year until the end of 2020, whether prices will go up or down, So, should I invest in Stellar?.

According to me XRP has a lot more potential in terms of price rise than XLM ... I would invest in XRP in 2020 ,predictions says the best coin to invest in is XRP,NEO, BTC, ETH. these are the top go to investments. Stellar lumen is also a good option ,choice is yours

• +2 1

Stellar is the principle forex to narrate the Bitcoin and if the Bitcoin price is elevated the Stellar charge will be automatically expanded and the rate will high fashion.

I personally would not advice you to invest in the steller coin at least not currently, it is usually best to wait and see some positvity in the asset such as positive prive volume increase that is consistent, and moee cyculation and acceptance, so when investing alway look for such things. 

yes I believe that their value is a good enough investment and currently low you could make a good stock with the hope that after the bitcoin halving their value will double,i believe we all hope so...

well if so i still also have never for one everly heared of the steller coin how is that even posible if really it is the fastest coin in term of transactions, well if this is reall i am guessing that the transaction fee would just be high to compensate for thier speed 😂 lol

Bro in my view you should go for Bitcoin than xrp, as you see the price has dumped badlly to 5k$ and within a month it goes up to 9k$ at the moment so it's like double profit and if you can find out the right time you can get good benefits but xrp is not a bad deal too.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Investing in stellar can be a good idea for some but I will prefer to only trade it for short term when the market in in its favor, but for long term, I will prefer bitcoin or litecoin because they are more predictable and a bit stable than other cryptocurrencies. 

• +1 1

Ripple is one of the best cryptocurrencies I'm interested in, so any additional info is great to know. Hopefully it will one day reach more than 1$ at least.

• +3 1

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

The price of this currency at the moment is very low and it is likely that it will rise, but frankly I am afraid of these currencies so I advise you to invest in using a safer currency and in the end this matter is up to you and you are the only one who makes the decisions

• Useful or interesting 1

The stellar coin as of the market is cheap and good to invest in it, if possibly the coin Market can have a season of it's price having to join, as the coin is really in the market as of what is circulating in the network, but the Crypto world is unpredictable, as we can rise to $60

• +3 1

Stellar coin has projects and a good team. This means that it will remain for the future, but I always advise you to divide your capital and buy different currencies, not just one coin and good luck.

• +5 1

steeler is really a awsome coin , steeler also have good position in coinmarketcap also . infact I am also invest a good capital in it . I just store this coin Till it's price didn't touch 1$ in market , hopefully steeler acchive it soon as possible .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

I'd like to listen to more arguments from everyone here about why Stellar is such a good investment. I remember they had a partnership with IBM in 2017 which it seems that it didn't do very well.