Blockchain Phones - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Blockchain Phones

This is very good because it is very easy and a very cool idea in my opinion and the price is affordable and we can pay dapps from a cellphone wallet for security.

On 10/20/2019 at 6:26 PM, hexwin said:

Exodus1s_3V_19Oct1.jpg?w=507

Is anyone using Blockchain based Smartphones here?

If not HTC just released Exodus 1s phone that is going to be sold for around $244 

I think this is cool idea, and price is very good.

https://techcrunch.com/2019/10/19/htc-launches-a-240-version-of-its-blockchain-phone/

Wait, a blockchain phone? This is the first I hear that kind of phone and I think it is interesting to use. Its price is also affordable. I hope someday I can buy this phone. Thanks for sharing it to us anyway. Good day and Godbless.

Well friend I think it is worth trying a smartphone that is based on blockchain technology. It would be a great experience for the user and I think more phones will be launched in the future using this technology, because that way people will get used to the blockchain and have more confidence in crypto.

If not HTC just released Exodus 1s phone that is going to be sold for around $244 

https://techcrunch.com/2019/10/19/htc-launches-a-240-version-of-its-blockchain-phone/

Indeed, that is pretty cool and I am very amazed with how innovative technology has become. It is very good and I can tell that that phone is going to be very durable and reliable, although I am not sure if it is going to be marketable for a lot of people because not many people know what blockchain is.

5 minutes ago, Cryptokiller said:

I don't know about phone of blockchain.B it I know that you can use block chain technology in every smartphone.

No, you're wrong, not all phones can operate blockchain technology or having a build-in and suitable for blockchain technologies that's why this is an important step or innovation for having a device that can run blockchain technology without a problem.

On 10/20/2019 at 5:05 PM, hexwin said:

They use Android OS and phone can even run full Bitcoin node and entire Bitcoin ledger.
You will need to add SD card with 400GB for that.

Also follow HTC website for news and updates
https://www.htc.com/

This is future of bitcoin and the crypto world .The biggest manufacturers like Samsung ,htc will develop these crypto industries .

The price of the fone is looking very cheap, this is the best ever choice if it is available also with the payment made in crypto currencies. If i managed to collect some of dollars i will definitely buy it.

Awesome, it is very attractive the plan of construction a cell phone based on blockchain technology, I imagine incredibly polite clothes know how to be complete with this ring in the opportunity with the help out of this technology. is an gratifying initial price, I contemplate they will be more expensive in the opportunity

I do not used any blockchain that is based on smartphone device so if HTC gave this opportunity then I will try to buy their smartphone to use that blockchain technology soon. 

This is a good mobile phone with blockchain that will be more useful for bitcoin transactions as well as wallets also for working.  I am waiting for the price of a mobile phone with a slightly cheaper blockchain.

I think the idea of a blockchain phone is good. However, this is a different improvement than today's phones. Does it improve your business a lot? Well, if they only use the popularity of "blockchain," this is no different than most mobile phones. General Chat Chat Loung

Block chain can be done in any types of the Android device and also it can run as smooth as possible because of the ability of the mobile. 

I don't have any idea about this kind of phone and also I don't know that there is already one that exists, this kind of phone is really good because for sure the security of this phone is really good. Users can now assure their safeness when they use this phone.

Woah that's really expensive. Never knew that phones like this existed! It's like a price of an iPhone. But it would be great to have a phone like that.

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

On 10/20/2019 at 5:45 PM, BitcoinCase said:

I mean it's made by HTC which makes a good phone anyways. It's Android, which is more Bitcoin friendly than Apple. And you can run a full Bitcoin Node to support the network. Sweet in my opinion, so yeah man why not!

I think we can mine the coin through these phones and also these phones will make a great space because we need to install so many wallets which is related to the crypto market and we need real wallets because so many fake wallets are working on the internet.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Smartphones are a waste of electricity, especially if used regularly. Looking at the product I'm guessing, it's only 3000mAh, we need more than 4500mAh. Hopefully this HTC product has added a battery with more power

At present, the Electronium Company has built a smartphone, almost entirely depending on the people, who have made the entire security and calculation of their coins, who made this phone and which is going to be a good example for the futureFor blockchain technology for cryptocurrency

I don't know much about this. I'll let you know about this. And if anyone can help me with this information then I have the advantage.

Wow very interesting, HTC is one of the biggest smartphone company right now especially on asia market and this really good news for us that they giving us something new and attract people to learn blockchain technology, Gonna check this out right now!

I know that at present, many mobile companies have started research on building a complete mobile phone based on blockchain but in this case no one has been fully successful but in the next five to ten years it will be successfulI think it will occupy it completely and then

At present I know that the HTC company and the Electronium company have made their mobile based on the blockchain but they have not been completely successful in this regard and some of them have their mistakes that I have in the past daysHopefully it will completely slove in, and considering all of these aspects, it is clear that in the future, everything will be based on blockchain technology

On 10/20/2019 at 6:26 AM, hexwin said:

This is great news, and whoever owns this phone has its own keys, but I wonder if the phone confirms network transactions and does that cause an increase in temperature?

I want to buy that phone, but unfortunately I don't have money. I think cellphones like that can help us who use cryptocurrency everyday.

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png