Blockchain Phones - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Blockchain Phones

there are several models of cell pone that are being manufactured for development in the blockchain, the samsung note 10, samsung S10 can work with blockchain to develop applications and services depending on the requirements that are needed, no doubt the Koreans are working with the blockchain very fast.

this is the first that i am hearing about a blockchain phone and i am trying to understand if you are referring to a phone that has the blockchain wallet on it already or one that makes use of the blockchain technology. If it is the second one i have never made use of such a device, but i think that such a device is a very good idea, and to be completely honest i also think that this device is very good in the sense that it will offer amazing security to the users.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

This is best thing that before HTC this step some other companies also do this its Mean now crypto market is very popular and each big company wants to gave much facilities to the investors of crypto market because Samsung Galaxy smartphone device for crypto wallets now HTC make smartphone device for crypto storage. 

Amazing. Another Innovation using blockchain technology is now also applied in smartphones. It os decentralized so that it ha a lot of security and now can directly pay.

No, I have not used it before. I only use regular phones that do not contain blockchain technology, but I think this will contribute a lot to the spread of technology around the world.

• Useful or interesting 1

The blockchain phones looks pretty good but not knowing about the functionalities they are capable of handling but I think providing a secure storage for cryptocurrency is one of them and I'm hoping to have one in future for the safety of my holdings.

To be honest, the design of this smartphone is really bad, today it is better to buy samsung with cryptocurrency wallet included, but it is only my opinion and I may be wrong.

On 10/20/2019 at 4:26 PM, hexwin said:

Exodus1s_3V_19Oct1.jpg?w=507

Is anyone using Blockchain based Smartphones here?

If not HTC just released Exodus 1s phone that is going to be sold for around $244 

I think this is cool idea, and price is very good.

https://techcrunch.com/2019/10/19/htc-launches-a-240-version-of-its-blockchain-phone/

I think not htc have blockchain based phones. In this market I think there are more companies who have blockchain based phones. Pundi x is also have blockchain based phones. Recently samsung launched crypto wallet based phones.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

Until this time, I do not have any phone that depends on the blockchain technology and what HTC is doing is very beautiful. It started relying on cryptocurrencies and the blockchain system clearly, and I hope that all mobile phone companies rely on this technology because this technology enables mobile device companies to achieve profits and fame big

I have not used these phones yet, but I also think that it is a good price and may have good specifications for use for me.

• Useful or interesting 1

Wow this is really nice , a phone with a blockchain technology, I must say it's really cool to own such phone, and the price  is affordable, If  I really had enough I would have checked for this phone to see if it's in my country.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I have seen this information, and it seems to me that this is a very good breakthrough of the blockchain system, but unfortunately, this phone is not particularly relevant, because it will take a whole century to extract cryptocurrency on it to pay for the phone! That's a long time

Both Samsung and HTC are launched in this adventure with blockchain  Phones i don t know what will happened on the market if they will succesful Anyway if they don't have excessive prices I think I'll buy one to try it From the photos it seems well done

Recently I also hard that Samsung M20 series had developed a blockchain technology in their system and its really sings very good it will be very easy and also Fearless to use as we concerned most safety during activities of trading and Investments the blockchain technology has played an important role so I think this phone based blockchain Technology can move into the another level.

wow see, this is kind a changing and its important we keep on showing it, its important we are able to value what is the importance of this kind of phones but if HTC can actually allow this kind then there is future in cryptocurrency 

On 10/20/2019 at 11:26 AM, hexwin said:

Exodus1s_3V_19Oct1.jpg?w=507

Is anyone using Blockchain based Smartphones here?

If not HTC just released Exodus 1s phone that is going to be sold for around $244 

I think this is cool idea, and price is very good.

https://techcrunch.com/2019/10/19/htc-launches-a-240-version-of-its-blockchain-phone/

Wow this is really good my friend and even it's price is affordable I think everyone would like to get one of each but the main problem is about money.

2 minutes ago, Ndayebo8 said:

Wow this is really good my friend and even it's price is affordable I think everyone would like to get one of each but the main problem is about money.

Samsung and HTC are looking like to do best for an advancement of blockchain technology as they are releasing their smartphone products with built in blockchain wallets . In the case of HTC , it has also released phone with Monero mining feature.

2 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

Samsung and HTC are looking like to do best for an advancement of blockchain technology as they are releasing their smartphone products with built in blockchain wallets . In the case of HTC , it has also released phone with Monero mining feature.

I believe we see more improvement in technology as they keep advancing all this while I am not aware of the Samsung but right now I learn it from you I hope we see more update about this devices.

1 minute ago, Ndayebo8 said:

I believe we see more improvement in technology as they keep advancing all this while I am not aware of the Samsung but right now I learn it from you I hope we see more update about this devices.

Multi models are already launched from Samsung , brother. Anyway hope you will explore for the more details. Currently, I am searching for HTC Exodus mining phone ,if it fit my pocket money, I am more likely to buy that soon as I would have opportunity mine privacy coin 😊

8 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

Multi models are already launched from Samsung , brother. Anyway hope you will explore for the more details. Currently, I am searching for HTC Exodus mining phone ,if it fit my pocket money, I am more likely to buy that soon as I would have opportunity mine privacy coin 😊

Good very good idea I will also make some more research to find one of the device at affordable price to have one so that I can join you while mining.

Yes, I heard this news that talks about smartphones based on the blockchain, and that HTC has released one of these phones at a good price. I hope the rest of the international companies like Samsung and others to take the same step, this will contribute Positively in the spread of crypto in the world

• +1 1

3 hours ago, Abuyaman said:

I don't know how secured it can be if we store our coins in the crypto wallet already built inside the phones. I have never used a blockchain based smartphone

I do not think a phone should be called blockchain phone because I believe the reason such phones are called block chia is because of the crypto that can store on the phone with the phone internal wallet. Calling it phone that consist of wallet is not bad because blockchain on its own could be referred to other aspect which Crypto not belong too. 

• +1 1

1 hour ago, DiamondBit said:

I do not think a phone should be called blockchain phone 

Exactly. First time I've heard of the term blockchain phone, I thought that every function of the phone, including phonecalls would be performed or stored on some blockchain. The term though means that these phones just have a wallet function to store cryptocurrency private keys and act as hardware wallets.

• +2 1

Yes I think this is a big opportunity and also this is the way to learn about the Blockchain and also about the cryptocurrencies. Thanks for sharing.

• +1 1

I am using Android smart phone for  daily usage where I do crypto activities from it. I have read full details about HTC crypto set and I think it's price is high and need to find review how it's working and have the advantages after think what to do. For now I am using Laptop most of the tie with tight security. 

• +2 1