Blockchain Phones - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Blockchain Phones

I think it is good option for the people who have smart phone including hardware wallet.I think the price is great.It is a wonderfull phone . 

there is a lot of block chain just choise one and hold your money in it but block chain phone i can tell you about it 

seems i got also to try this blockchain phones, ill wait for december offer of the phone.

so that all the thing i can tell you about so good luck brother .

• +1 1

It's  good idea to make such phone you will be able to use it as the cold wallet  which is an ofline wallet, but if you hold a lot of  money there will be some additional  security options too.

Yep it's really good if it's like as you are telling. Because by this we can send our crypto coins easily and safely to our wallet. And by this we can get easily withdrawal from our smart phone.

Yes, in my opinion, this is a smartphone that has a wallet feature for storing crypto. This smartphone allows storage of our crypto assets in the depths of the available wallets. HTC has seen an opportunity that by launching a blockchain-based smartphone, it will be in demand in the market, given the growing number of crypto users.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

@Goyaa @Whited35 I never new about this recent development I these smartphone companies which in my opinion I think is great and honesty idea but my fear is that will it be as safe as other block chain wallets. Which is trusted and secured. Will it be safe from hackers?  

• Useful or interesting 1

It is a phone that supports blockchain and cryptocurrency. I think HTC knows that in the future there will be a lot of crypto users who need blockchain wallets so they build Blockchain-based phones. A quick step from HTC to gain sympathy for its users.

• +1 1

7 hours ago, Mubiflow said:

@Goyaa @Whited35 I never new about this recent development I these smartphone companies which in my opinion I think is great and honesty idea but my fear is that will it be as safe as other block chain wallets. Which is trusted and secured. Will it be safe from hackers?  

@Mubiflow Hi, what do you mean here ? I really facing a hard time to understand the direction of your post in this thread. OP is trying express something about the blockchain phones and reputed companies like HTC is already into the production  of blockchain phones. 

• +3 1

On 10/20/2019 at 2:45 PM, BitcoinCase said:

I mean it's made by HTC which makes a good phone anyways. It's Android, which is more Bitcoin friendly than Apple. And you can run a full Bitcoin Node to support the network. Sweet in my opinion, so yeah man why not!

Dear friend, study agreement with you in the answer you provide to this publication since it is an insurance that HTC publishes it and as it says well it is android much more widespread among the population it seems to me a good initiative
A big hello to the whole community and good luck and great winnings

• +4 1

This is really great news for the crypto users. I hope this phone is still in circulation in the market. Those people who like to benefit through the use of crypto phones can definitely give this a try. This is the first time I think a phone of this sort is coming into the market. Let's see how far innovations of the sort can be developed as it can be really e useful for users.

• +3 1

Yes the price isn't bad but probably it won't be a phone to last for years, it will need good ram and cpu. And why is this blockchain phone? It runs on blockchain? I think that if it has a wallet it is fine but samsung models also have offline wallet. I read the specs and it wasn't bad, similar to Huwaei and other models and competitive price for that year. But now it is need more ram because 4gb is going to make freeze and slow the mobile.

• +1 1

I want to buy HTC blockchain mobile too. I haven't enough budget to purchase this phone but I'll check it when I'm ready. Mining XMR is profitable from the blockchain phone from HTC mobile company. Now i'm mining Pi coin in my smartphone device. 

• +1 1

On 10/20/2019 at 6:26 AM, hexwin said:

Is anyone using Blockchain based Smartphones here?

If not HTC just released Exodus 1s phone that is going to be sold for around $244 

I think this is cool idea, and price is very good.

If my friend the blockchain-based phone is part of HTC's strategy of change regarding smartphones, which will prioritize software and intellectual property, it is a very good initiative on their part, this revolutionizes the smartphone market...

This innovation on the part of not only HTC but also Samsung, seems to me to be a movement within the marketing strategy of these companies, since they want to occupy all the markets within their reach, something understandable since in South Korea mining It is booming, however this can be a double-edged sword since surely there is some mechanism that reports the funds to the company.

Of course, people who like cryptocurrencies a lot and are large investments want to buy a phone that has blockchain and I'm glad they took that phone out since it is very futuristic and so new people will start using cryptocurrencies more.

• +2 1

Hello friend, I was likewise seeing the news that Samsung is attempting to concoct the worked in crypto wallet. They can beat other cell phones on account of cell phones application installments. New organizations are likewise intrigued to incorporate crypto wallet on the cell phones

Looks good but it needs to have good features too as it is mainly to be used as a phone with a camera and good storage. What is the blockchain means too in this case? The phone has any connection with blockchains?

• +1 1

I have seen some of these phones promoted like Exodus and this HTC and some more like the Finney but I don't see what they do exactly. They have some cold storage wallet like Samsung perhaps? This will make sense but calling them blockchain wallets is something that will mean everything is recorded on a blockchain. Seems this is just marketing term again and not very true.

I am very excited to read about this my dear, you are make me very interest in this phone. I am want to buy one too but I am not known that blockchain phones were out there. Very glad that I am learn about this now. I will look for something that has blockchain and I am run a node with this phone.

We have some blockchain phones created that are not actually blockchain or run with the use of blockchain just provide some good features to crypto enthusiasts. I don't trust these more than a hardware wallet but they have some similarities and we can use for example Samsung wallets for cold storage.

• +1 1

On 12/1/2020 at 7:29 PM, saraanna396 said:

It is really great to develop a blockchain mobile phone that contains its own applications such as a wallet and a platform, while providing additional protection for the phone from hacking and theft.

At least HTC did so and I think some other popular smartphone production companies will also bring features to mine cryptocurrencies on smartphones. I expect the same products from bigger names Samsung and Huawei too. 

• +2 1

I don't know if this is good phone, right now you need a good one to not freeze and all I've seen that had something to do with blockchain had very higher price than expected, samsung are very hyped and marketed and I wouldn't buy one and if this one with $244 can have something better from an $50 then I wouldn't choose a blockchain phone. I don't know what it offers more anyway.

• +2 1

Thank you very much for this recommendation. I am looking for a new phone but even this price seem to much to me. I have found some cheaper and probably more advanced since this post was made a year ago. I think that it is a good way to help crypto users with having a phone that understands our needs and I am willing to find one first and look at it before I am going to buy.

• +2 1

What is most striking about this blockchain phone model is that the Bitcoin wallet that is integrated is capable of moving a complete node, On the other hand, it should be noted that Samsung has also ventured into the process by presenting its Galaxy S10 version integrating wallets for cryptocurrencies in this model and also supporting ENJIN related games. I think that this is just the beginning in the future to be able to have the power to have access to the blockchain from our own hands.

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

The tech companies specialized in the smart phone industry have integrated cryptocurrencies from digital wallets that come with the main system in them Like Samsung phones, and some of them have enabled the mining feature of some currencies, such as the mlx, the head of HTC's phones, and it seems that they are all striving to integrate blockchain into their technologies in one way or another.