Blockchain Phones - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Blockchain Phones

Here is official tweet from HTC regarding release of their new smartphone Exodus 1s
Cryptophone for all .
Lets show them support

1 minute ago, Ong Dod said:

wow i think this will be a big help for crypto users i might want to buy it because it could be more easier to do crypto transactions and crypto business such as mining or trading, im gonna share this new to my crypto friends this will be a great and a big new for them.

I would not use this phone for any kind of mining, but better to use it as hardware wallet.
Price is nice, but I will wait for some reviews before I buy any phone.
We can for sure spread the word about it 😉 

Edited by hexwin

Wow, how interesting! If it really is not a one-time project, then it will probably be a useful purchase) Especially judging by the primary indicators, a fairly budget option. 

pxf.jpg

1 minute ago, Pujicah said:

I never you this phone and first time listening from you but i will buy and try this phone can you tell me that can this phone is only for blockchain transaction or payment security of CryptoCurrency or can we use for other purpose.

You can use it like any other smartphone.
One advantage is that it has special part like hardware wallet that is not connected with rest of the system to make it more secure. You still need to backup your private key and seed

Blockchain phones are a good thing to have, if they have an integrated hardware wallet, but on the other hand mobile phones are devices that are designed to be replaced within a short period of time, and wallets are meant to last for a long time.

I think i'm interested on this phone, That's is not too expensive for a good smartphone. Also the phone Spec Are not too bad. The design also show us that the phone are created for crypto users. I think this phone is really the first smartphone with Bitcoin Full Node support.

This is a very good news. I don't use any blockchain based phone yet. But in future I like to use blockchain based mobile. I think this kind of phone will be most secure phone.

On 10/20/2019 at 6:26 PM, hexwin said:

Is anyone using Blockchain based Smartphones here?

If not HTC just released Exodus 1s phone that is going to be sold for around $244 

I think this is cool idea, and price is very good.

I have already read about this and all I can say is:

Utter non-sense and not feasible.

It may run as a full-node, but regular people won't buy that just to help the network in validating transactions. Another one is that it would be inefficient because of weaker processing power.

If they target higher-class people that have extra funds to support the network, then what's the point of buying this smaller device when they could buy a system unit (PC) dedicated just for that sole purpose.

On 10/20/2019 at 3:30 PM, wilbertson said:

Blockchain phones! You mean like they are owned by blockchain company or they have special blockchain tech imposed.

I think they are going to launched the crypto supporting mobile phone and we can do start mining with that phones because the future of crypto is so much bright and good and we need this type of smartphone in future. Now the smart phones which we will use is not support the mining systems.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/20/2019 at 12:26 PM, hexwin said:

Exodus1s_3V_19Oct1.jpg?w=507

If not HTC just released Exodus 1s phone that is going to be sold for around $244 

https://techcrunch.com/2019/10/19/htc-launches-a-240-version-of-its-blockchain-phone/

I am not sure I would want to carry a cold wallet in my phone...I tend to lose phones and that would not be a good day if i lost it. For those of you that have never lost a phone it is probably a great idea.

Interesting, They have some good feature like controling our own keys running node also they have some basic finance tool, I'm not really sure what kind of tool but i think it's some basic tool like Blockfolio, Have you guys try this phone any review it's appreciated!

I hear bitwing project that giving us blockchain phones but i didn't expect big phones company like HTC will making something like this, This was a good news for sure!! Will check this phone spesification.

i think this is really cool thing to see and it means that companies are now acknowledging bitcoin and crypto in general that they make phones for it. hope to see more of this.

Blockchain phones, this is great htc is leading the way into a new era, giving mobile phone user the ability to transact easily with blockchain, now everyone can  have the power of blockchain technology in their hands, great one to blockchain technology adoption.

I never heard about this kind of smartphones, and is blockchain released its own phones, I don't know mate and I don't have any idea about this 

Wow, a very sophisticated technology created there is a blockchain in it. I think this is smarpthone which is very good for its users. thank you for the information, I will wait for the release in my country.

The idea is cool, but I don't think that I need it to buy that phone. I am very satisfied with my mobile phone so far, although I want to buy a new mobile phone later😁
I think that the phone will be useful for people who want to learn the details of the blockchain technology so they can learn from the phone itself. But still, I prefer to use a computer to learn about blockchain than using a mobile phone because the mobile phone will have limitations to learn blockchain technology.

This is a good innovation but is the security of this phone really ready for viruses and hacking if used to store and perform cryptocurrency activities 🤔

On 10/20/2019 at 4:26 PM, hexwin said:

Exodus1s_3V_19Oct1.jpg?w=507

https://techcrunch.com/2019/10/19/htc-launches-a-240-version-of-its-blockchain-phone/

Wow the phone looks spectacular. hope the performance also on point 

They use crypto to support your communication and financial transactions with market, it will break technology anyway. I know HTC but I don't know they already so far and use phone as media, very good company.

I think that the Blokchain on a smartphone is still very worrying because there is no certainty yet and the evidence for the prize given can be disbursed. because most of the gifts that they offer are only to attract the sympathy of many people.

No, I do not use blockchain phones as a connection. But I would like to have as a present, such a pretty phone. 

No, i heard that binance has one also,the phone is just a wallet with no other option but to store Cryptocurrency