How to get rid of negative points/reactions - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
JohanDonne

How to get rid of negative points/reactions

I think you're a little wrong in telling this topic I think bad reactions can't be removed as you indicate as they are sent directly to the user's account and not removed so you remove the subject very carefully with that

I don't know if what you are saying is work, but I think that if you get negative point by someone you can only be better by this and write with more quality and also it is a way to help you understand your mistakes. If someone gives me negative point I will try to think what I did wrong and correct the mistakes.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

If you post in write way and follow the rules and regulations of the forum then no need to worry about negative reputation. Try to write related to topic and your comment should be minimum of 100 words. 

Your comments must be meant to convey to others that your comments and your replies will get you positive points if the trains are good and you will get negative points if your content is not good.

I think this is not proper and iam sure doing that can make you to receive a warning point or even get banned by the moderators, all you need to do if you don't want to receive a negative reaction in the forum is to improve your writing experience and knowledge on what you want to talk about in a topic because there is no way you will post something good and someone will give you dislike.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The best way to get rid of negative rates is writing good content but there are some members who gives negative rate even in useful posts. Simply it's spam rates for me which should be strictly prohibited by all the members of this forum. Utilize the opportunity properly friends otherwise we will miss it very soon.

BetFury                                                   

13 hours ago, Hatred said:

I always make sure that those topics or contents I create is informative and other users will learn from that

This is what we need to do here mate especially from the section for beginners because there's a lot of new members there and they need some assistance or guide to deal in this forum and by getting some useful information from us.

• +4 1

Instead of deleting the response, you can amend it and raise its quality, and I am sure that he will receive positive evaluations instead of negative ones...

• +1 1

I do not think that this is how the forum works. I think that even if you had to delete your post your negative reaction will still stand as the users felt that you have not lived up to the rules of the forum and have instead created a post that was not worthy of the topic. In my opinion, the only way that you can overcome a negative reaction is to continue to post good content that is useful and in doing so your positive ratings will outweigh your negative ratings and you will be left with a positive average. 

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Yes but you must first avoid to do any such doubtful work on the forum that could lead to some of the worse consequences. Also use the appropriate language while writting.

I think that we do not need this idea at all, and I want to say that it is useless and useful Because when you delete a specific post, the reputation point that was inside it will not be deleted, and negative reputation points affect only one post, so it is better to write a new post instead of permanently deleting posts

BetFury                                                   

On 8/27/2020 at 1:41 PM, rekter said:

I don't get what's the point. The negative points are only affecting to that one post anyway, not to your other posts. Either the post is bad or someone is trolling you, if the post is bad, removing it isn't such a bad idea. But bending over when someone is trolling you with negative points isn't serving anyone.

The goal is that when you receive a negative reaction, this means that the response you wrote is not useful or contains some errors, so it is better for you to delete it.

• +1 1

Just now, Omar Ommeish said:

The goal is that when you receive a negative reaction, this means that the response you wrote is not useful or contains some errors, so it is better for you to delete it.

Not always tho, there seem to be some people getting -5 without any good reason. That means someone is after them, angry about something or just trolling them. Adjusting your post is a good idea when there's a good reason for it.

I think it is a good idea to edit the post from which you received the most negative reputation, but in my opinion, the best way to avoid reputation negative is to write posts that adhere to the rules of the CryptoTalk forum and read and understand the topic well before commenting on it.

• +1 1

In my opinion its not good to get rid if someone has reacted positively to you, because everyone here has their own views and you cannot force someone to react good for your post.

• +2 1

On 8/27/2020 at 7:06 PM, decemberends said:

normally this would be from too many grammar mistakes or something went off-topic on the comment but anything else sometimes its the annoying newbies and trolling members

Grammatically error and having do many misspelled words can be the reason of getting negative reputation so it always better if you double-check first your content before you submit it to clarify all things 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

29 minutes ago, Sultanmohsin45 said:

If you think that your post is quite good and someone has been spamming and given you negative rates you should report them.Have a nice day and stay safe.

Unfortunately, mate we can't report the one who gave a troll or spamming negative rates to our post. Let's just post useful topic so that the negative rates will not be affect you if so much positive rates gave to your useful topic. 

BetFury                                                   

Is this supposed to be a remedy? Why is this so much controversies about ratings? Because it determines payment. If you get a negative ratings on your post, perhaps the giver sees it as deserving, you should move on from that and try to create better posts.

And in case you aren't aware, deleting posts won't remove your ratings; it is there to stay permanently and you can't even delete your posts after some certain time as per the new features.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

In that case you will lose your count too and have to repost that particular topic or reply  but still it is a good idea so that you an get rid of negative  points easily.

I hope I don't get negative reactions as I am posting with being sincere and from my experience and knowledge. Although if I make mistakes I will understand the expert members that will give me negative points or reactions. I hope to grow in the forum and I am gathering knowledge to get better.

On 8/27/2020 at 2:43 PM, Mosab73 said:

In order to avoid the negative points, first, adhere to the topic and not deviate from its content, pay close attention to spelling errors and review the publication more than once, and I see if we do not make a mistake, we will not receive negative points except for a minimum

@Mosab73 You are right, if we will not made any mistakes we will not receive any bad reputations. But sometimes even good posts can receive bad reputations because not every member will appreciate a good work.

• +1 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I think the only way to get rid of negative post if its only we work so hard to put up some of the best post here and in the end its going to show how you have been creative and people are just going to up vote you with even 5 points thats the only way to do so , no other way but that

• +2 1

It is not a problem solution thinking. I think that you have to improve content of your post . Your post should be comprehensive and Understandable. If you delete previous post and post new one which is also irrelevant than you will also get negative reputation. So you have to create a good post. And if you scare of people who give negative rating than you can do nothing . Because they give negative reputation without any regard of post content

• +2 1

We are not suppose to get rid of negative posts or rating for that but with time there is a good chance that we must be able to understand how to take care of it ,there is nothing far much more important that to keep your ratings positive and so we work as hard and put together everything in the right perspective that is what we need to follow right now

If you continue to get negative likes try to figure out and recheck the post you get negative likes and ask your self why do you deserve such reaction so that you can take necessary precaution in your future post.