3 ways to  qoute  a long Post - Page 5 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

3 ways to  qoute  a long Post

Yes features of this forum are very advanced. Second option you said we can use it to quote specific sentence of any members post. We can say it in specific order. We can quote as many posters post as we need. And tagging option is the best. This forum has a very advanced tagging option cause it appears within seconds.

• +4 1

This information will help us a lot in reading long topics because there are many members who avoid reading long topics because of their boredom and not knowing in this way, so we must not be satisfied with reading the title, but reading the entire topic and taking advantage of all the ideas in it

Thank you for the information. It's very helpful for newbie like me. As I'm still learning and definitely make a note of it and incorporate in my methods. I think it will be for many people, who are very create. I think maintaining the standard and quality of the forum is required.

• +3 1

In the event that you are not steady doing cryptotalk, your post perhaps erased in light of the fact that arbitrators and administrators are dynamic in this gathering, they are erasing some subject as a result of some explanation. On the off chance that you remarked to that theme, your remark will be erased as well. It isn't tied in with detailing post, on the off chance that you are not dynamic in this discussion, the quantity of your post will go down.

• Useful or interesting 1

Thank you for sharing this information as many beginners don't know how to quote posts and this help them tremendously to overcome the fear of quoting because this explains clearly and briefly how they should do it.

Thank you very much, I have always had this problem, so I was hoping to read the long posts. But now I will enjoy it and I will never hope for browsing

Thank you very much for this explanation! It seems to me that it is really very clear, and will be useful for absolutely every user. The fact is that you need the right approach, and you need to understand that this project is like a mini-job. You should leave high-quality posts, write really useful comments, and know the rules. And then, success will be close!

• +1 1

You can post and show your quote by the visible option. You can post and show your quote by invisibility option or you could mention your quote and show it by tagging option . So these are three way you can quote long posts

20 minutes ago, Shazi veer said:

Very briefly explained dear I don't know how to tag anyone I try my best for several times but I don't know how I can do it first I don't know how to quote others then after little effort I find it but how to tag others post for using this method I tried for many times but now you explained it in better way. 

Kindly give it a trial my friend because it is easy to call the attention of anyone that you may need assistance or suggestions from but you also have to make sure you don't over tag because moderators are watching our moves in the forum.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This is for certain a useful subject matter that have been created for us in this discussion board due to the fact this could without a doubt guide many individuals on a way to quote a post in the discussion board and I wish it assist members specially the inexperienced persons who've much less experience approximately the discussion board.

2 minutes ago, Usman23 said:

This is for certain a useful subject matter that have been created for us in this discussion board due to the fact this could without a doubt guide many individuals on a way to quote a post in the discussion board and I wish it assist members specially the inexperienced persons who've much less experience approximately the discussion board.

@Usman23 You are saying right my friend. This could help a lot to the newbies who are inexperienced on this new platforms. Experienced members can quote their posts and guide them. This can help them a lot.

On 8/15/2020 at 9:51 PM, Yomose said:

If a member quoted a post inappropriately, I will like moderators to be deleting such posts. There should be good ways to quote. Some members will quote a very long topic or post, and we all know how this can make a thread so frustrating to read. So, why the quote. 

The newbies do this kind of thing in beginning but after sometime I notice they adopt the forum rules regulations. So it's better be give then some time for learning. The post must be deleted it depend on admin so they have the right to judge the post.

But their is another way if forum doesn't allow the members quoting of long content of thread means have the limit from system. This way the users cannot quote long content of topic. 

Although I already know about this bit it is good information for all those who were unknown to it and specially for the newbies.So I appreciate such posts that are helpful for all and for newbies to learn about the right way of doing their work at the forum.we should do quote selection always as rather than quoting the whole topic or comment select the particular part on which you Want to respond.

On 8/15/2020 at 2:31 PM, Babubu609 said:

poster8_15_101150.png.16c9aa99247abb3b69f645128639bb3f.png

Its very bad and srressful sometimes when some users qoute our posts. This users oftens did this not knowing about the second feature of qouting a post. Dear all newbies or begginners we are all ready to help you from making mistakes. We are all one commiunity met together and get employed to serve the same job we have eqaul payments not differing from the number posts we have neither the ranks.

3 WAYS TO QOUTE A POST

1. By using the qoute visible option.

2. By using the qoute selection invisible Option

3. By using the tagging option

Steps to apply the second feature of qouting long post.

1. BY USING THE QOUTE VISIBLE OPTION

This option is visible to everyone we can all see it on every user that post or by creating topics. This is very useful in qouting a short post. Here is a screenshot to this option below👇

Screenshot_20200815-101508.png.322f16dda77ea2b92ed48ff0ef18c8c5.png

2. BY USING THE QOUTE SELECTION INVISIBLE OPTION

This option is invisible, and this option is mostly use in qouting long post. When you see a long post or when someone qoutes you long post try to read it. Try to identify were you understand and have question to ask. Just as you can see from the screenshot below 👇

Screenshot_20200815-091106.thumb.png.be426a87eb0b94f7b9cd2ab9afcd5e0a.png

This feature is applicable to both Android users and desktop users. All you need to do is to click on the sentence for few seconds there you can select to were appropriate you want to qoutes below it shows you the qoute selection option and click on it.

3. THE TAGGING OPTION

This feature is the easiest feature and popular feature that is use even on social media. If you can't use that feature you can apply the next feature which is the tagging option. By using the symbol ''@'' at beginning and follow by the name of the person you are trying to tag instead of qouting.

Below I can make use of the qoute option by tagging the names of some good contributors and experts of the forum although they are not on the leadersboard but their works activities get our attentions towards the forum and they worth attention and good friends to be trusted.  @BTC Future @Calvinpriva @Whited35 @rekter @Mcd0d0 @Ndayebo8 @Honny143 @kitekite24 @bino @Dorjoy12 . I am happy to welcome everyone including the newbies with great hope that this topic gonna be very helpful to everyone that crosses it having problem with this feature.

poster8_15_102423.png.1e344c566610583aab460c0eb92c17f2.png

Note: this users I tagged are always ready to help you in kind of asking questions you find complicated. I will also be there for you all if you have questions regarding the forum and about cryptocurrency with the little knowledge I have if I don't know I will forward it to some Experts here for good feedback. Nice to meet you all🙏

This is really a great and useful information about quoting someone to reply them on their post. I didn't know the second way you shared above quoting someone by selection the specially word on you want to ask or tell. Thank you so much for sharing it to us. ❤️

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

thanks for the information and thanks to tell us how we can use the quotation section because it is very important to know it and to use it it will effect your profile when people will like your replies.

Thank you for providing this good information that will help beginners immensely.

I think most beginners do not know how to quote a small portion from a long post, for this reason they quote the entire post.

This are post that are very long and needs explanations and things like this aren't easy at all but Shaw it is well we will go to make them move well and notice the steps 

Despite the fact that I definitely think about this touch it is acceptable data for each one of the individuals who were obscure to it and exceptionally for the newbies.So I acknowledge such posts that are useful for all and for amateurs to find out about the correct method of accomplishing their work at the forum.we ought to do cite choice consistently as opposed to citing the entire subject or remark select the specific part on which you Want to react

Dear friend I think this is very useful and it will help us initially when we need to quote a long post.  Share useful articles to help newcomers Keep For me I don't like to use quotes when the topic is long, sometimes I use tags to comment on this topic.

If a member inadvertently cites a post, I ask the arbitrator to delete those posts. There should be good references. Some members describe a very long topic as a post, and we all know how boring it is to read a channel. Therefore, the reference

We have some useful material on this forum, as there is no doubt that many people should be invited to post on the discussion board. Members in particular should support innocence. People with very few discussion boards.

Brother @Babubu609 Thanks alot man for sharing this important information. I am a new user and think that its our community and we have to work together. So I think sharing is caring. Much you share much people get interested in this. 

Good dear my dear ,the way to qoute a long post determine base on the article and phrases of the topic ,if the topic is more reasonable and meaningful with a word that attract people into the forum or group 

• +1 1