3 ways to  qoute  a long Post - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

3 ways to  qoute  a long Post

That's would be useful for many new members here to know how the quote works here.. quoting the selected text is really important when we want to talk about a part of the topic! but i don't know why most of the members don't use it.. 

But i am wondering about something i see it on all topics and that's really annoying me.. there are many members use the quote for posting on all topics and that's really annoyed when we want to read the posts on a topic and see the long topic many times between the posts.. so i hope that we become more awareness about this issue..

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 3

I appreciate your efforts. This is a good post. Here mostly people don't know how to qoute any topic. Sometimes they qoute the whole topic of 1000+ words which annoying for other users.

• +1 4

10 hours ago, marce9427 said:

Many times I saw these types of appointments and had no knowledge of how to do it, thanks for taking your time and helping us all. I like the way you teach.

I appreciate mate🙏! This is the duty of every good member. We all have thesame responsibility to make good qaulity post within the forum sections of his choice and also a good topic well creative more informative for users guide.

Thank you for the topic. Personally, and according to my opinion, I think that the best way to respond to any topic is to use the Reply feature to put your post directly without repeating the topic.

• +1 2
  • +3 1

Thanks for this mate,  i always using quoting the whole post or quote selection but I'm not yet trying the tagging of other members for easy quoting them. I think i will use your suggestion for my future post.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

On 8/17/2020 at 3:33 PM, Babubu609 said:

That is true I am also a student I started here as a newbie but I always spend time to learn and still impact the knowledge and experience I gain within the day. 

Well, I also doing this when I'm just a newbie here, before i proceed to make some topics or replies in a given topic, i asking my friend which is also a member here if how is this thing or what so that i will know this terms and i answered it properly.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

2 hours ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, I also doing this when I'm just a newbie here, before i proceed to make some topics or replies in a given topic, i asking my friend which is also a member here if how is this thing or what so that i will know this terms and i answered it properly.

Old members are very useful to the forum and for the newbies now as we have collects a lot of knowledge and experience we can also impact it to our newbies to help them.

13 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

Old members are very useful to the forum and for the newbies now as we have collects a lot of knowledge and experience we can also impact it to our newbies to help them.

Yes mate that's why this old members has a big impact for this forum by having an useful post when this forum starts and the new members are able to backed just to see their post to get some informations.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

2 hours ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Yes mate that's why this old members has a big impact for this forum by having an useful post when this forum starts and the new members are able to backed just to see their post to get some informations.

I think we have few old members that are giving much contribution to the forum. But if we can get more and more of them the forum will continue to grow much better than before.

Using the last two alternative is much better than the first especially if long post is into consideration. Making a topic free from unnecessary repetition of comments while still communicating; the forum added the two options for this reason and it should be made good use of; no only for the sake of easy reading of ours only but for future readers too.

• +1 2
  • +2 2

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

On 8/19/2020 at 5:59 AM, Joyings2525 said:

I didn't understand this 3 ways you talking about because was looking like new to me so can't be able to answer this question but if anyone have idea about I want to tell about it please.

He is trying to let you understand how to reply on long posts try to read the post again it will help you too as a beginner. But is good when you try tagging.

My friend, this is useful and great information Thanks for sharing with us

I don't like quotes from anyone

I love writing my own thoughts

You can quote simple ideas or indicate the idea you want

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 8/19/2020 at 3:15 PM, Babubu609 said:

I think we have few old members that are giving much contribution to the forum. But if we can get more and more of them the forum will continue to grow much better than before.

Yes mate because they have a lot of ideas when it comes to cryptocurrency so that this forum is very healthy when it is just newly published, i hope that they will came back especially @cryptokram because i read most of the post here and it is very useful.

• +2 1

14 hours ago, BTC Future said:

So he asked if he could be banned and make a new account. I guess this as the reason, although I am not sure.

This might tbe true because cryptokram was an active member in this forum I started this campaign around October 17 and later get banned during that time there is no need of making any post before receiving any payments. I knew cryptokram and I don't think he might have goes against the forum rules. But I learn about someone call xbit he was a big scammer although he was among the winners but unexpectedly he cheated a lot of users in this forum. He reffered many users to a scam project to invest in it due to the trust this people give him he cheated them and later get banned when aware of his stupid attitude.

14 minutes ago, BTC Future said:

Is this about xBDT Script? I checked his profile and he doesnt seem to be banned

Sorry to say I was able to investigate it was hexwin although I latee realize that he didn't do that intentionally he did that by sharing a scam referring link and many users invest in this forum. Yet you can't see his last seen but I saw he posted on August 15

On 8/25/2020 at 3:43 PM, a_c_t said:

Seriously, that means you do not check profiles, @cryptokramis long gone on the forum, he has been banned. He is a good poster, so I think the reason for the ban will be multiple accounts.

Look, i didn't say that @cryptokram is being active in this forum, i said that i hope this member will be getting backed here because he made a post which is the last day for him, he didn't make an multiple accounts here and he didn't banned in this forum.

• +2 1

It is good to use this information and features to read the topics in a good way. Most members do not read long topics and exit from them when seeing a long topic. This may help to read the entire topic, understand all its ideas and benefit more from long topics.

On 8/29/2020 at 4:53 PM, Zaino34 said:

Most members do not read long topics and exit from them when seeing a long topic

Is good idea if they even reply by posting after reading the long post/topic, ir try by using this feature one can select the best feature he find easier to use.

Thanks for sharing such a wonderful and reputable post @Babubu609 it's so informative and educative tips worth of giving likes to the highest order due it's usefulness to everyone and the forum in general. I urge everyone should make good use of 3 kinds of quoting other members post judiciously, for the content to be less bulky, broad and wider just for the purpose of easy assimilation.

• +2 1

26 minutes ago, Guru2050 said:

I urge everyone should make good use of 3 kinds of quoting other members post judiciously, for the content to be less bulky, broad and wider just for the purpose of easy assimilation

Well thanks for the reputations words as well for the rate giving. It is really amazing when we have topics like this in the forum to guide us and help us on how to access the forum. You can also find more topics that I created in this section.

Edited by Babubu609

You did very nice job of giving us a tips to quote a long post, because many of us are quoting the whole post while the things I answer is a small part of the long post. 

On 8/31/2020 at 5:00 PM, guatazoo said:

many of us are quoting the whole post

Actually this get my attention and made me to create this topic because many of the newbies are found  of qouting all post. Which is wrong especially on long posts. It is really irritating because you need to keep scrolling before getting to the reply button.

On 8/18/2020 at 2:12 PM, iloveyobit said:

Thank you for the topic. Personally, and according to my opinion, I think that the best way to respond to any topic is to use the Reply feature to put your post directly without repeating the topic.

Do you means thats people to use reply to this topic button instead of quoting a post? If is thats what's you means, it will not be that good because quoting a post and reply button has different uses. 

• +1 1

6 hours ago, guatazoo said:

Do you means thats people to use reply to this topic button instead of quoting a post? If is thats what's you means, it will not be that good because quoting a post and reply button has different uses. 

They have the same role, but not completely. All I meant is that pressing the reply button to the topic will be easier and better and it will make the topic in general orderly,thats it bro.

• +1 2
  • +3 1

Everyone will have there own choice on the ways of quoting a post in the forum but as for me i think the selection invincible quoting will be much easier compared to the remaining ones because in a situation where the topic is too long all you need to do is highlight what you want to discuss with the poster so that he will know exactly what you may mean for quoting him.

• +1 3
  • +2 1