Suggest a fixed price for talkcoin - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Suggest a fixed price for talkcoin

I am new here in this forum so that I don't know that old payment because I joined here this last June only but from what my friends says here who's recommend also this forum to me that the new payment here is higher than the previous payment where the payment is satoshi but now is the new Talk Token and I agree to what my friend says because the moderators here encourage us to work hard by the new payment and there is also a double payment when we give our 50 reacts on 1 day here and we don't need to worry on that because we can earn more now than what can you earn from the past. 

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 8/6/2020 at 10:55 AM, Babubu609 said:

Hey friends! Its almost some days/ week left for talkcoin to be launched. It's really motivating and stand a chance for everyone to struggle hard to make some good qaulity post, reffered friends to enjoy the payments. But what we don't know yet and I may like to here your opinions regarding this questions I have in mind although we don't know it but I hope we all have predictions and suggestion with great hope and expectations. My questions are:

1.  how much will this coin worth?

2.To which pair of currencies will it be listed? 

3. Will this talkcoin worth exactly like previous campaign that is 0.0003btc/Satoshi?

4. Do you think the price will be more better than the previous campaign?

5. To which currency do you wish and hope this coin to be listed?

6. If your opinion work how more population will this forum observed after the launch of it really worth than our expectations?

7. How more friends are you ready to invite to this forum.

I am sure their are many members that are having same opinion as mind with different opinions. 

i am looking forward to your feedbacks friends!!

I think the price of talk token thats we claim per day, might be worth more than the previous campaign, this all in order to make the coin price to not dead easily. 

• +1 1

On 8/6/2020 at 9:24 PM, benalmoh88 said:

no one know the price of this coin but i think that it start with good price and it will be trade by many coins pair like btc eth and usdt

I dont think so because talk token is made for this forum member... Also talk token has no bounty campaign or airdrop campaign which will help to increase it price... But there has a chance to increase it price when the authorities of this forum will sell their talk token to ads seller.. But the authorities will Fix talk token price                           

• +1 1

12 hours ago, guatazoo said:

I think the price of talk token thats we claim per day, might be worth more than the previous campaign, this all in order to make the coin price to not dead easily. 

Yes we are just predicting the price and unfortunately that was what the moderators said that this new payments will make sense than the previous campaign. This motivates us to work but if the coin price falls to lower than the previous campaign then definitely there are many member that will not work. Because we have been patient enough to work on this site for 3months  without any payments to spend. 

26 minutes ago, Suparna said:

it was said in the moderator clause and before we could post a maximum of 30 posts and now we can post a maximum of 50 posts per day from where Our income will be higher

Sorry to say... We cannot post a maximum of 30posts instead of 50 post. We are allowed to write or post 20 unique contents daily with maximum of 50 ratings.

28 minutes ago, Suparna said:

I hope the income will be higher than before

We are all going for that if the price is worth enough we shall be happy and get motivated to work more.

22 minutes ago, Seyeumi said:

I only today earn talk and I am sad I am late and only have the 50 talk for the heart I give but I hope that the price of this talk tolken will be high and pay the member the price we hope for. I can try only make some but I need one week to earn from post and never mind this hope good price for other members becuase you are all help to me and I learn more about crypto.

We should not panic, the price will favour us, it is all we are hoping for, the trading will begin soon, let us hope for the best. 

If talk token price is fixed, it will not make us good profit, but if the price is low and start to increase, it will be good in that way. 

• +2 1

As we are working very hard to make posts and giving our time to the forum, we need at keast some good amount in retyrn for that and that is why the minimum price of talktoken should be fixed or rather it should be a stable coin.

• +1 1

1 hour ago, Mohsin45 said:

.If the price is greater than expected than thousands of new members will join this forum and work on it.Best wishes to everyone.

We received an update some few hours ago that the payment and trading is now change for a month we shall continue to receive payments in BTC while we keep holding our talk token.

On 8/6/2020 at 11:24 PM, benalmoh88 said:

no one know the price of this coin but i think that it start with good price and it will be trade by many coins pair like btc eth and usdt

I am hoping that it can be traded to XRP so we will have only little amount of transaction fees compared to any cryptocurrency that can bring us big amount of transaction fees. 

No one can predict the price of talk token so it would be better if we'll just wait for it.

• -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

It seems no one can say the actual fixed price for this new talk token because just few hours ago it was stated that the launching date for the next oken has been shifted to October which I think is too far but I hope it reach 300 Satoshi when the date comes and another good news is that we will now be receiving two payments for any valid post in the forum, we will receive talk token and BTC as well for each qualified post.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

We cannot predict the price of this currency. Its circulation has been postponed for an additional 45 days. I hope that the price of this currency exceeds $ 1. We will make good profits from it, or as before. It is important that the working day in this forum is not less than 20 posts for posting $ 2 per day. I am optimistic. In this currency and I will wait for it to be traded

4 hours ago, Zaino34 said:

Its circulation has been postponed for an additional 45 days. I hope that the price of this currency exceeds $ 1. We will make good profits from it, or as before. It is important that the working day in this forum is not less than 20 posts for posting $ 2 per day. I am optimistic. In this currency and I will wait for it to be traded

We can't really predict for now! you are right we still have more days  ahead before we can sell our tokens. But due to the implementation of the BTC payments it will ease and motivate us to continue working for the rest of the days.

On 8/6/2020 at 8:55 AM, Babubu609 said:

Hey friends! Its almost some days/ week left for talkcoin to be launched. It's really motivating and stand a chance for everyone to struggle hard to make some good qaulity post, reffered friends to enjoy the payments. But what we don't know yet and I may like to here your opinions regarding this questions I have in mind although we don't know it but I hope we all have predictions and suggestion with great hope and expectations. My questions are:

3. Will this talkcoin worth exactly like previous campaign that is 0.0003btc/Satoshi?

6. If your opinion work how more population will this forum observed after the launch of it really worth than our expectations?

I am sure their are many members that are having same opinion as mind with different opinions. 

i am looking forward to your feedbacks friends

No doubt the mindset In you is thesame with most members especially members who have dedicated their time and effort in this forum tirelessly contributing positively but unfortunately all the questions you mentioned above can only be answered by the admin but I think if the token will be traded in btc that will be good this will create an avenue for more members to embrace this forum with an open arm and this forum will win popularity.

20 hours ago, Digital said:

I think if the token will be traded in btc that will be good this will create an avenue for more members to embrace this forum with an open arm and this forum will win popularity

Yet we don't conclude but we are all tuned to see the date arrival on 15th to know in what coin it will be traded but we have some hope that the coin should be at BTC pair so that the token price do not fail by dump of the markets due to high volume.

So I would like to answer one by one.

1. 0.005 dollar per talk token 

2. Talk / BTC and  Talk/ Doge.

3. No

4. I guess the earning from.only talk token will be less than the previous campaign but together talk and BTC payment will be more than the previous campaign. 

5. Dollars

6.Definitely there will be huge increase but I guess than the yobit will stop registration to newbie.

6. All the friends that I have.

It's my survey results. Others opinion may be different. 

• +1 1

I read all the comments of the members which are predicting the price of token. They are predicting between 100 stoshi to 500 stoshies.

I think price of one talk token should be round a about 200 to 300 stoshi. It is good amount. And if this price fixed then more and more people will join this forum. So now hoping for good price. 

Edited by malik6314193
  • +2 1

10 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

Yet we don't conclude but we are all tuned to see the date arrival on 15th to know in what coin it will be traded but we have some hope that the coin should be at BTC pair so that the token price do not fail by dump of the markets due to high volume.

@Babubu609  i think so that the currency pair will be btc because in yobit exchange site all the token and currency pair with btc.. You can take a look on the screenshots my friend.. Also as we know technical team work hard to increase the value of talk token so i think we should not be worry about it anymore..               

Screenshot_20200923-090341.png

On 8/6/2020 at 9:55 AM, Babubu609 said:

In my point of view I think talk token price will be great and more rewarding than in the previous campaign it would be good for it to be worth 1000 satoshi or more against btc at it's launch  and surely I will not hastate to continue inviting more of my friends to come and benefit from this forum.

Edited by George10
adding infor.
  • +2 1

@Babubu609 still their isn't isn't any official announcement about it's listening price . but according to my experience it's price less than $0.03 when talk token officaly avalible in Crypto market .

if talk token have in demand then it's price surely increased with good speed .

• +2 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Just now, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

In the world am a bigginner,and still learning in this forum, I really hope I can contribute to post like this soon, and I hope you guy will help me in this regard.thank you all

Keep learning my dear, that is why lack of knowledge can be reason of losing money. Don't worry you will learn step by step everything, this forum is really great that is why there are a lot of members here who are ready for helping each other. If you have any question just ask and you will get the answer of your question. 🙂 Best Luck! 

• +2 1

As a matter of fact you can't tell how much the price will be but approximately it will be between 0.01 to 0.1 $ , I think it will be listed on btc market at first, the price later will depend on the demand and total supply of the token.

• +1 1

"We grow by lifting others"

9 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

@George @George10 @gourav789 well the price you estimated was so high @George10 to my own opinion and estimation I hope it hits 400-500satoshi per each token. 0.03$ as estimated by our friend @gourav789was also a good estimation and it worth something.

400-500?! let's see the numbers: Active people in here must have made 20k to 30k talk already, and even if they stopped now that would mean that that would mean they made like 0.1-0.15 bitcoin in talk just by chatting and rating and they would make something like 8-10 bucks in a day just by staking in investbox, and that's not even counting the cumulative effect that will get out of control rather quickly if they don't stop the investmentbox option at some point.

I don't know how many active members Russian section has, but i guess it's plenty as they have topics with over 30k answers, and that's making me think there will be lots of those active members. So i am having a hard time to understand where all this money is supposed to come from that supports all that sell pressure.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

7 hours ago, rekter said:

So i am having a hard time to understand where all this money is supposed to come from that supports all that sell pressure

Well there is not something to be surprise of since the projects had plan the best and don't forget the forum is own by the yobit teams. I don't think they can't afford that money. Cryptocurrency is surely great there are many chances to become rich in Investment. Right here me and you don't  no how much they exchange receives as daily interest after trades and activities taking place in the exchange talkless of other aspects of earnings.

On 8/6/2020 at 10:55 AM, Babubu609 said:

i am looking forward to your feedbacks friends!!

In fact, I have no idea how much the talk token could be because this forum distributes it generously and I think that if it were listed with a value of 100 satoshi, the situation would be excellent for many of those who collected this coin over the past months. I think it will be listed against Bitcoin, and I hope that its price will not drop quickly if everyone sells immediately.

• +2 1
  • +4 1