Suggest a fixed price for talkcoin - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Suggest a fixed price for talkcoin

1 hour ago, Alimhana930 said:

I think the price will be about 0.1 dollars,

0r 1000 satoshi or 900 satoshi for every coin 

I am sure that even if the price in the beginning won't be this much it will eventually rise along with the quality and the traffic of the forum.

Lately we have seen most members behave in a great manner and spam has almost been eradicated. Yobit is a fine exchange with many traders supporting new listed coins. In case people initially dump many will try to buy the initial dip.

Edited by BTC Future
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

I cannot give you an approximate or exact price because I do not know anything about the currency at the present time or its projects, so it is impossible to give its correct price, I hope that it is only high.

• +3 1

@Babubu609  its true we need a token that works for everybody is able to earn something good in the end we need to work and its important to really realize the good issues of this market, we hope the token price will be perfect for so many people , and we  really be sure that we are able to define the same choice.

3 hours ago, Mwangi said:

we hope the token price will be perfect for so many people , and we  really be sure that we are able to define the same choice.

Yes we hope for the best price because I know many users will be ready to dump the market. But for the Matter of fact the exchange is a good volume exchange that have a lot of traders imagine the launch of dice the price was not that high but later it increase gradually were the dumpers regrets for selling very earlier.

I think that the matter needs answers from the officials at the site and I think that the information available to us at the present time is the information that the officials on the site provided us with, but I think that the officials are responsible for us at the present time with the information they provided us.

• +1 1

On 8/8/2020 at 1:40 PM, Moontong said:

If your prediction is true, then we can earn a big money here in this forum because just like before we earn forabout 1000 satoshi per post but now we earn 10 talk tokens for each post so basically once we created 1 post then we will have 10000 satoshi? That is too good to be true. Nice prediction but i think that is impossible.

Exactly my mate, if he's prediction is true that's cool! The forum might get active again of the payment is good than before. Let's hope that this prediction is true. Although its too good to be true, let's Expect that the price of every post is higher than before. 

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 8/6/2020 at 2:22 PM, Moontong said:

One thing for sure about this new payment system is that we will earn more compared to the previous payment system because it was told by the moderator that we shouldn't be worried about payment because we can earn more now. Well, the fact that we can create for a maximum of 50 posts per day which is a maximum of 30 for the previous system then we can say that we can earn bigger now.

Do we get paid for the all the 50 posts per day? @Moontong I think they would only pay for 20 useful post and 50 rates per day. And for the price of the talktoken we can't suggest fixed price but I think 5 talk tokens will equivalent to 1000 satoshis.

BetFury                                                   

Well, as the moderators said here, it will be higher value than the past campaign so that expecting that we can get a huge amount of profit here in this forum, just keep posting and make some quality post to avoid to deleted your post.

2 hours ago, Izeal said:

Do we get paid for the all the 50 posts per day? @Moontong I think they would only pay for 20 useful post and 50 rates per day. And for the price of the talktoken we can't suggest fixed price but I think 5 talk tokens will equivalent to 1000 satoshis.

@Izeal yes buddy, I always create posts with more than 20, I always check it on my yobit account and it always counts. The 20 useful posts are for all the beginners of the forum who don't exceed yet for 100 posts.

1 minute ago, Moontong said:

@Izeal yes buddy, I always create posts with more than 20, I always check it on my yobit account and it always counts. The 20 useful posts are for all the beginners of the forum who don't exceed yet for 100 posts.

I am sorry but you there is clearly written max post: 20/day. Can you send me a screenshot of the paid post of more than 20 posts? If this is real other members can also earn because most of the members are only posting a 20 posts per day.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

49 minutes ago, Izeal said:

I am sorry but you there is clearly written max post: 20/day. Can you send me a screenshot of the paid post of more than 20 posts? If this is real other members can also earn because most of the members are only posting 20 posts per day.

@Izealis it really clear to you? I don't think so, here is my screenshot of my yobit account, I always exceed for 20 posts per day and it counts.

IMG_20200810_124841.JPG.83bed9b8c14034eaab8c4b4cf9544596.JPG

I hope it helps you and other member of this forum, I hope that it is already clear that we can create for the maximum of 50 posts per day.

3 hours ago, Moontong said:

@Izealis it really clear to you? I don't think so, here is my screenshot of my yobit account, I always exceed for 20 posts per day and it counts.

IMG_20200810_124841.JPG.83bed9b8c14034eaab8c4b4cf9544596.JPG

I hope it helps you and other member of this forum, I hope that it is already clear that we can create for the maximum of 50 posts per day.

Thank you so much @Moontong for feedback and I am sure this will help me and many other new beginners  too to earn more. I think I should work hard to earn more through this forum.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

Well some speculations seems to be true, that's my believe too, the new campaign might be better than the old system, and we hope it should be this will attracts more people to join this forum.

On 8/7/2020 at 12:05 AM, Tunuu said:

I believe talk token price will be higher and we will earn more amount than the previous campaign. I believe in this talk campaign we can earn up to 50K - 60K satoshi because talk token will be invested by many people.

I am hoping that your prediction will be true, I am hoping that we could earn more bow than before even though I haven't experienced earning in the previous system because I am just new in the forum, I know that you earned 30k satoshis for one day. I hope that we can have more than that.

Maybe Talk price will be $0.01 i think that will be a good price. Because we can still earn $2 - 3 every day. But am not sure because this is an official token for the forum. Perhaps there maybe many investors for this token and the price may be even higher.

• +3 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

1 hour ago, Calvinpriva said:

Maybe Talk price will be $0.01 i think that will be a good price. Because we can still earn $2 - 3 every day. But am not sure because this is an official token for the forum. Perhaps there maybe many investors for this token and the price may be even higher.

Yah you are right that higest payment we can get per day from talk token is around 2 or 3 usd because talk token is a forum token which has not much popularity that this token price will increase day by day.. The possibility of increase  price of this token will be only when forum authorities sell THIS token to advertiser.. But i think its not easy..       

• +2 1

18 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

Well that price is a good price @Calvinpriva but we hope for more increase in the price of this token as the moderator said the price will be better than the  previous campaign.

6 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

Well that price is a good price @Calvinpriva but we hope for more increase in the price of this token as the moderator said the price will be better than the  previous campaign.

I hope so @Babubu609 there may be more profit with Talk tokens. Friend, what do you think about the Talk plan in the investbox, will it be there after the trade has been open? Will we still invest our tokens and earn daily interest?

• +1 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I am certain that new payment system will be better than the previous payment system according to go the moderators assures us we should endeavour to strictly adhere to the forum rules and make a beneficial post so that you can enjoy your effort at the end of the day.

On 8/15/2020 at 6:04 PM, Calvinpriva said:

I hope so @Babubu609 there may be more profit with Talk tokens. Friend, what do you think about the Talk plan in the investbox, will it be there after the trade has been open? Will we still invest our tokens and earn daily interest?

Actually we can say it we still have to wait for update from our moderators I think I good suggestion should be made by them if they have to leave it or close it. I hope it should be opened.

18 hours ago, SilverF said:

hope you understand what I meant, greetings

Well I get your explanation as well as your predictions right now I can't be sure if that gonna happen but I hope that but the moderators will make the right decision because if the price is low members will not like to work.

This is a new token in the market and I hope it trade at the range of 800 Satoshi which I think will be much better to encourage members to keep making post in the forum, low value of this token will surely send some people out but as long as the value is good we are all good.

I do not know how much the currency will be worth, but I think it will have a good value because the forum team is always working hard
And if the coin is distributed next month, I will tell all of my friends to join the forum.

• +2 1

Hello friends, since the payment system will be better than the previous payment system, as there will be 20 posts instead of a maximum of 30 posts, meaning that the payment system will improve and increase and this encourages people from outside the forum to join and thank you

On 8/22/2020 at 1:41 PM, Sasooo said:

think the price would be acceptable
This will determine the supply and demand for the currency

We hope to expect a better price when launched as there is no any update regarding the price of this tokens therefore we expect this to start with a good price and hope it keeps rising.