Why has many forum members become less active after applying a new payment and rating system in this forum? - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Captain Karim

Why has many forum members become less active after applying a new payment and rating system in this forum?

My friends, I think some members have felt frustrated after applying the new payment system because he believes that the value of TALK coin will be less than the value previously paid by bitcoin.
I would like to remind you that the project of this forum started from a long time and will continue as well and I think that it will grow more than before and I also believe that the reward we get in TALK will be much higher value than the reward we were getting by bitcoin because if the value of TALK is little he will leave Many members of this forum, so moderators will work to provide high rewards for this forum to continue to bloom.
So I advise all my friends to work hard, without despair, and not to worry. Your work will not go without getting a reward that suits your effort.

Most members do not prefer to work without obtaining direct profits, nor do they have any patience to work without pay at present, and some of them think that the currency will be low in price, perhaps these are the real reasons.

This is true, there are many members who preferred to pay bitcoins because they want to profit directly and have no patience until September 1 to trade in TALK because they think that its price will be low and this is a mistake in my opinion, I have full confidence in the team responsible for CryptoTalk and that the price TALK will be high and we will achieve good profits, but we must not despair and continue to work

• +1 3
  • +2 1

This talk calls for optimism. Thank you, my friend, for providing some enthusiasm and passion
I trust that moderators will do what is required for us and for the site

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I have been less active because i had other stuff to do (investing and trading and stuff in my home), i plan to keep being semi active however but i had to cut back all forum and social media time to improve my life quality.

• -1 1
  • +1 5
  • +2 1

I always believe that the value of a forum lies in the friendliness & useful information for members, where we have the right to discuss or ask questions about the crypto sector. Rewards are also important, but that's not all, we have a common goal of competing with BitcoinTalk 🙂
I am also trying to be positive but it is quite difficult because there is no my local forum here ^^

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 3

I think that members have become less active because of the uncertainty that surrounds the value of the new payment system. When payments were made in bitcoin, many got daily payments and they were sure of the value of what they were earning, however with the TALK token there is no value, and hence members believe that the value will not be as great as the bitcoin rewards. Therefore i think that the forum will be more active when the TALK token value is available after it opens for trading. It could also be a matter of patience as well. Members prefer to see instant rewards, such as with the bitcoin payment, whereas now rewards will only come in just over a month. 

• +1 2
  • +2 3

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I think the only reason its because we are now getting paid with a token that we don't know its price! In this case, patience is the key. Today we are in the end of July and the we will know the Talk token price in September and we can trade them, so its not far only one month left! Maybe from there, we will see many active members in the forum. 

• +1 1
  • +2 2

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I also observed a lack of confidence, perhaps the currency does not exist in the market and does not have any official price for that much is no longer working in the forum..

• -1 1
  • +1 2

They loose their hope because the change in payment in this forum. I haven't experience to earn in this forum even the payment in the form of BTC. But i believe in the new payment system as well as i believe that it will have a great value and it will become successful token.

• +2 1

The price of TALK tokens is decided by its usecase. Since it will be used for ads in the forum the advertisers might require a lot of them. Also I bet that they are waiting to buy the dip by the members of the forum that will sell their work for peanuts.

Anyway it is up to us to make the forum better and raise the price of the token.

• +1 1

My friends I have read most of your comments on my topic, some of you have been enthusiastic and persistent in working on this forum, and others have been little active because of his preoccupation with some other things.
I just want to thank you for this enthusiasm and assure you that we will get high value rewards just we keep working here.

On 7/23/2020 at 12:31 PM, Captain Karim said:

My friends, I think some members have felt frustrated after applying the new payment system because he believes that the value of TALK coin will be less than the value previously paid by bitcoin.
I would like to remind you that the project of this forum started from a long time and will continue as well and I think that it will grow more than before and I also believe that the reward we get in TALK will be much higher value than the reward we were getting by bitcoin because if the value of TALK is little he will leave Many members of this forum, so moderators will work to provide high rewards for this forum to continue to bloom.
So I advise all my friends to work hard, without despair, and not to worry. Your work will not go without getting a reward that suits your effort.

No brother in fact from what i'm seeing the forum become more and more attractive with the new roles of payement; also every day there are a lot of users join in and make some good post about their experiences with cryptocurrency, so my friend you need to search good before judging our Forum.  

• -1 1
  • +1 2
  • +3 2

CAUTION: Search and verify any information you receive, otherwise you will be just a puppet.

Best Faucet Of 2020 ; https://pipeflare.io/r/28q6

Made it by REDAMOUN With Love

2 hours ago, BTC Future said:

Anyway it is up to us to make the forum better and raise the price of the token.

Exactly. Just like the normal business if the employee are active, hard working and dedicated to their work the company will grow. If we become active and keep on posting useful topics, the chances that the trade of token might become really higher. 

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

So many members frustrated to change this new payment system, because previous they earn instant through bitcoin and they thinks bitcoin more valuable to receive as daily reward, but this new payment system they will be wait for two months and exactly don't no the talk token prices high are low, that's why so many members not active in this  forum, but trust forum administration they pick this token for our payment means they do this token better and profitable for us.

• +2 3

Many of the members went offline due to the withdrawal that is not in process and most of us here are making posts so that they could earn some cash and use it to sustain there lives and since the payment has stopped so they also stopped making posts but I have the believe they will all resume by September and the forum will be filled up like it use to be some months back. I will advise the active members to use this opportunity and accumulate more talk token into yobitinvestbox so that they can be able to earn some percentage everyday.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

On 7/23/2020 at 2:31 PM, Captain Karim said:

Yeah, some members including me was less active on the forum, but my reason was there was some problem in my internet connection, but to be honest humans nature is difficult most of the time we don't want future plain and that's why most members are less active than before because the payment is active on September.

• +1 3

Members, with less activity, can post useful topics and every member gets the new currency talk.
 Soon the currency will be traded on the preferred platform.
 I have Yobit Token trading opportunities profitable next month

• +2 1
  • +4 1

There will be so many factors to affect the price of Talk tokens so we can not just accuse forum administrators about the lower value of Talk tokens(If applicable in the future). Those who left this forum just due to new payment system, I have nothing to say for them. 

• +1 2

On 7/23/2020 at 12:31 PM, Captain Karim said:

That depends on the holders of the token, that's why we are predicting a dip in the initial price of the Talk token after launch because many will sell in seconds without thinking twice. The forum has already promised good uses of the token so it's left to us if we want to sell fast and cheap or hold for a good and possibly "better than before" price. I will always consider the later though.

• +2 2

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Based on modest view of point, Since the inception of new payment system it obvious that the active members in the forum has decreased not by virtue of suspension/banning, but so many people have choose to go on break till when trading of the new coin (TALK COIN) begins. 
It may seems to them, they have took a right decision but to me they are missing a paramount opportunity that will surprise them tomorrow.
The only best and champion decision is to work hard now when the time comes to reap the benefit.

• +3 2

I have also seen many people going off after the new payment system and it maybe because of new payment ot just a coincidence. 

And talking about talk token right now we should keep good hope and work as much sd possible so that we accumulate good amount of talk token. And sure as Cryptotalk is for us the amount would be good.

• +1 3
  • +2 2

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Maybe because of fear. Some members do not believe if they will be paid good amount from Talk tokens. I think those members who are having much fear is us beginners but old members they know this forum than we do so they have nothing to fear.

• +1 3
  • +3 1