Succes is not given, it is earned and it is deserved - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Succes is not given, it is earned and it is deserved

W͜͡E͜͡L͜͡C͜͡O͜͡M͜͡E͜͡ T͜͡O͜͡ C͜͡R͜͡Y͜͡P͜͡T͜͡O͜͡T͜͡A͜͡L͜͡K͜͡ F͜͡O͜͡R͜͡U͜͡M͜͡                           E͜͡A͜͡R͜͡N͜͡ P͜͡E͜͡R͜͡ P͜͡O͜͡S͜͡T͜͡

2348141217368_status_63296782511c4ddb9038df27db7d7d23_1595150145501.jpg.4605f06b450b04b9392673e6561f12b6.jpg

You get ecountered with many problems in life on your journey to success. You struggle in one way the other to make sure you finish successfully but you still lack some knowledge and fail not intentionally but with aim to achieve your goals. Any success you see in one life earned behind it is many difficulties and challenges that he/she have faced. Any one you see successful he really deserve it that is why he made it ask him how was his journey he will tell you how he suffer before reaching to that stage. This is trying to give us some motivation that we can reach our destination when we deserve it and to deserve it you must be very patient. This forum is the best place to practice and build confidence in your self by correcting must of your mistakes you have been doing for long time.......

S̲̅u̲̅c̲̅c̲̅e̲̅s̲̅s̲̅ c̲̅a̲̅n̲̅ b̲̅e̲̅ e̲̅a̲̅r̲̅n̲̅e̲̅d̲̅ o̲̅n̲̅l̲̅y̲̅ b̲̅y̲̅ t̲̅h̲̅o̲̅s̲̅e̲̅                              t̲̅h̲̅a̲̅t̲̅   d̲̅e̲̅s̲̅e̲̅r̲̅v̲̅e̲̅s̲̅ i̲̅t̲̅!!

I agree with you, i considered this forum as room for my improvement. Well i joined here in the cryptotalk without any knowledge about Cryptocurrency and my English grammar is quite bad, but now, after many months i can say i learned many things about crypto and my English improved. Behind that little success, i received negative ratings sometimes and also a warning point. I took those as a lesson that even no are still in my mind to avoid commiting same mistakes.

• +1 8
  • +2 3
  • +5 1

@Tine0313 Iam asio face this problem in my cryptotalk journey, when I join this forum I don't no English properly because my mother language is not English, I am really weak in English and  I have no knowledge in crypto, but I can't leave this forum because I want learn crypto so I try my level best, now I have some knowledge in crypto now I understand which project is real and which project scam, but still I don't think i learn everything, i learn only 1% percent in crypto still so much knowledge pending I believe one day I reach my target.

• +1 4
  • +2 2

2 hours ago, Tine0313 said:

Well i joined here in the cryptotalk without any knowledge about Cryptocurrency and my English grammar is quite bad,

Well, we have a same experience mate, I'm joined here in this forum without any ideas what's cryptocurrency is, just reading some topics here and i started from the basics to have some background about crypto, and while posting, my english skills are improving and this is good for me to enhance my communication skills.

• +1 3
  • +2 1

I really like this topic it is very motivated and informative and I agree to you mate. Success is not coming to us or not given to us WE are coming to that success by doing hard work and having a lot of patience to our work. There are times that we face many problems that most of us would like to give up So, for us not to give up think of what we are here doing are work and what we are achieving for.

• +1 4
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Exactly, I buy in to your idea 100% because remembering how I started participating in the world of crypto currency as a bounty hunter took me several months before to understand how the system work and today in cryptotalk forum, with various achievements marked despite numerous challenges I passed through, this is the work of commitment that yielded success 

• +1 4
  • +2 1

Everytime i read your post i get motivated from my inner self. And it's really good to get continuous motivation post in the forum. Well as you said about success,we should always know that there is something big struggle behind the success. And if we can do that sure we will achieve it one day. As in the forum if we could give time for reading and exploring more about Crypto sure it will be the part of our success. 

• +1 5
  • +2 2

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

That's true, our achievement is not given by the other people, we gain it through our hardship and patience. We should be happy when we achieve something because we work hard for it.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 4

34 minutes ago, Moontong said:

That's true, our achievement is not given by the other people, we gain it through our hardship and patience. We should be happy when we achieve something because we work hard for it.

I will agree on you mate, hardworking and having a patience is the key here in cryptocurrency to success because by waiting, you can get a huge amount of money by holding some coins here by waiting for it's good value, keep it grind mates.

• +1 1

I agree with you, success its earned and not given. There are many successful people but they have very sad stories behind their success. There are many challenges that we should pass to reach where we need to be.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

30 minutes ago, Calvinpriva said:

I agree with you, success its earned and not given. There are many successful people but they have very sad stories behind their success. There are many challenges that we should pass to reach where we need to be.

Every success behind it there should be difficulties and challenges. If we check history of other experts you may learn a lots from them.

Working hard is the way of success. There is no shortcut. Some people came to crypto by thinking about it will make them rich very quickly. But that won't happen this way. You must work for a good results. 

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

Yes mate, success is earned not given by everyone. You, ourselves will only be successful if we work hard, we will achieve what we wanted and become successful in all things. Thank you for this mate, this is very encouraging for everyone.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

In trading if I can look into your qoute there are many strategies to follow you need to be careful in going into trading by selecting the good coin

2 hours ago, Jay123 said:

Yes I am really weak in English and  I have no knowledge in crypto, but I can't leave this forum because I want learn crypto so I try my level best, now I have some knowledge in crypto now I understand which project is real and which project scam, but still I don't think i learn everything.

Well, that's good for you mate, this is the right forum that you're joined in because you can learned a lot of knowledge here about cryptocurrency by having some different sections about from it, i hope you will be happy here.

Your level of hard work is what will definitely determine your success in this beautiful life so always give the best of your knowledge in everywhere you find yourself friends. Cryptocurrency is a field that requires good knowledge, experience and good background before you can be successful and for that I will advise us to acquire as much experience as we can to reduce the risk of losing. Success is earned by who deserve it.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

Yap, we will only be successful for our hard working. There are things that can push us in our journey for being success, but they will not reach us directly to our success. So we have to work hard even if we can earn simply by simple jobs.

Thank you for these wonderful words, and I believe that the best attribute that we can gain from trading is patience, because it is the most important attribute in order to be able to earn money.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

The quote of the post is very nice. It's well said that we are not going to get success as a lottery. Even a lottery is not a success. Just imagine you hit a lottery of 1 million. Do you think its enough for you. No. Well you have to earn. You have to do hardwork. You have to compete. There is no short cut.

• +2 1

On 7/23/2020 at 6:02 AM, Basicity said:

There are times that we face many problems that most of us would like to give up So, for us not to give up think of what we are here doing are work and what we are achieving for.

Never give up on something you can't go a day without thinking about and we should also focus in what we are here for because that is how we can learn and earn faster without waste of time and resources.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

Thats true , its actually important that we are able to take success, its not given its taken, and taking a long time to really know what you are doing is really important that will help you alot , so also be careful to really understand some of the values that can change you and your future, you need to develop them , and also follow certain strategies that are proven to work and even make them better when it is required.

• +1 2

On 7/19/2020 at 4:30 PM, Babubu609 said:

W͜͡E͜͡L͜͡C͜͡O͜͡M͜͡E͜͡ T͜͡O͜͡ C͜͡R͜͡Y͜͡P͜͡T͜͡O͜͡T͜͡A͜͡L͜͡K͜͡ F͜͡O͜͡R͜͡U͜͡M͜͡                           E͜͡A͜͡R͜͡N͜͡ P͜͡E͜͡R͜͡ P͜͡O͜͡S͜͡T͜͡

2348141217368_status_63296782511c4ddb9038df27db7d7d23_1595150145501.jpg.4605f06b450b04b9392673e6561f12b6.jpg

You get ecountered with many problems in life on your journey to success. You struggle in one way the other to make sure you finish successfully but you still lack some knowledge and fail not intentionally but with aim to achieve your goals. Any success you see in one life earned behind it is many difficulties and challenges that he/she have faced. Any one you see successful he really deserve it that is why he made it ask him how was his journey he will tell you how he suffer before reaching to that stage. This is trying to give us some motivation that we can reach our destination when we deserve it and to deserve it you must be very patient. This forum is the best place to practice and build confidence in your self by correcting must of your mistakes you have been doing for long time.......

S̲̅u̲̅c̲̅c̲̅e̲̅s̲̅s̲̅ c̲̅a̲̅n̲̅ b̲̅e̲̅ e̲̅a̲̅r̲̅n̲̅e̲̅d̲̅ o̲̅n̲̅l̲̅y̲̅ b̲̅y̲̅ t̲̅h̲̅o̲̅s̲̅e̲̅                              t̲̅h̲̅a̲̅t̲̅   d̲̅e̲̅s̲̅e̲̅r̲̅v̲̅e̲̅s̲̅ i̲̅t̲̅!!

Yes cryptotalk is a great forum to learn and earn which you wont be able to find again.. Suppose if you want to learn and earn money in bitcointalk forum then you wont be able because there only allow good quality and serious topic so first you need to learn about crypto currency then go there for work.. But here you can do the same thing together so use this forum.. Best of luck for all            

• +3 1

This is very true. Every venture that we may set out on in life is characterized by hard work, without which we cannot hope to achieve the level of success that we are aiming for. the degree of work that you put into something that you are doing is the rewards and success that you get out. There is always a learning curve to everything. when i started with crypto, i had no idea what it was and what faucets were even. And when i did research i could teach myself about it. Forums such as this one did help me on my journey as well. The one thing that people need to come to terms with is that learning is a continuous process and will always require hard work to stay informed and successful in your respective field. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 2

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

6 minutes ago, Dorjoy12 said:

in bitcointalk forum then you wont be able because there only allow good quality and serious topic so first you need to learn about crypto currency then go there for work

Just exactly what you said was true in Bitcointalk is not easy to get a karma because you need to work hard before you can reach to that level of earning. While here in cryptotalk is more advanced and easy for users practice.

3 minutes ago, BrolySSJ said:

the degree of work that you put into something that you are doing is the rewards and success that you get out

Yes the degree of ones work  can be seen from his work and also from his profile if you work hard you wil be loved by everyone.

3 minutes ago, BrolySSJ said:

learning is a continuous process and will always require hard work to stay informed and successful in your respective field

We need to work very hard in other to achieve everything we want in life in general to only in cryptocurrency and this have to go with patients.

When I joined the forum CryptoTalk a few months ago I had very little information about crypto and my English is weak in writing posts, but now I have good information about crypto and my English has improved well

• +2 1