Moderator's and cryptotalk forum friends help needed - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Honny143

Moderator's and cryptotalk forum friends help needed

i think that it happen with mistake for new users here, if you know who is do it you can send him a message and explain this problem to understand why they do this

I think this is what is bad about the anonymous posting is that there can be a certain element of victimization where a user will start to negatively react to good posts, because they know that they will not have to deal with the consequences of their actions. Fortunately i think that the moderators are able to see who is reacting, so perhaps you can take this up directly with a moderator to look into it and the appropriate consequences can be given to that user. This is bad for all users and those that are doing this should know that negative reactions are only for spam content. 

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I think that the moderators will punish every member who provides an unfair evaluation of the topics and posts. That is why we must work to support and encourage everyone and put the due and necessary evaluation for each topic or post

Life is great and enjoy it

On 7/10/2020 at 9:35 AM, Honny143 said:

Respected moderators and my dear crypto talk friends pls help me, last couple of days I facing a problem present everyone knows this new campaign we can't identified who gives bad reputation points in our post, but last couple of days some one giving -5 bad reputation points when I post any reaction, if you want example then pls check ""Russian vs English forum"". todays topic, where you found forum old members and new members share their reaction, but only my reaction target and gives -5 points, I have no idea who this behind but every time he gives -5 points not -1,-2,-3,-4, when I post immediately I receive - 5 points so I personal request the member who doing this type activity pls mate stop this I begging you, because now this bed reputation points destroyed my earning, if you hurt  my any post then pls forgive me pls don't do this type.

I think you need to report the person that is giving you negative reaction when you did not deserved because it will affect your earnings. the moderators can trace the person that is giving you negative reaction and  I think the moderators will have to punished the person for cheating.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

That's right my friend, there are members randomly posting their reputations, which is not good for the forum and the members

Therefore, we ask that members add the interactions objectively

• +1 1

That's to bad mate I wish the person behind this gets dealt with by the moderators for his cruel actions as such is not required to this forum.

• +4 1

This action is very bad and I am against this happen like someone is not responsible and give random voting. We must be follow rule and if we are then someone can not give us this negative bad reaction as it is spam. I am hoping this member becomes responsible and not be do that more. Read the post and decide it if it is to rate it with negative. If it is bad it is ok but if it is not why do that.

I may be lucky but I have not seen a -5 so far but I will probably be upset if I see it as I think that my posts do not deserve so low rating and this can only be given to very useless posts and to copy pasted posts or comments. I will accept any rating I see but I hope that it is deserved and not negative the way it happened to you.

• +2 1

There is a possibility that one member is targeting your post and give negative reputation to only your posts. But you can do nothing to spammers. If you beg person for not giving bad reaction, than spammer still give you a bad reputation. Our moderators are seeing all activity and hopefully they sort out it if any member is spreading spam.

• +2 1

First of all , I dont think its important to have negative reactions to the rating we get, what is far much important is trying to make sure that we are making  the most beautiful posts in here, when you attract readers and they enjoy your post then you will have nothing to worry about negative reactions but the good thing is that people have other intentions and you can always read their intentions have a good plan for your post, and make people feel exited for the work you did

• +2 1

37 minutes ago, Irungu said:

First of all , I dont think its important to have negative reactions to the rating we get, what is far much important is trying to make sure that we are making  the most beautiful posts in here, when you attract readers and they enjoy your post then you will have nothing to worry about negative reactions but the good thing is that people have other intentions and you can always read their intentions have a good plan for your post, and make people feel exited for the work you did

No mate we really need negative points to stop spam post, if we have no negative points then once again spam post increase in forum, but some members not understanding these points importance.

they are just misusing these points, present in this new campaign these points like weapons, if we use correctly then the result also good and now we are seeing the result, now spam post rate totally under control so always judge any post with honestly not randomly.

• +3 1

I think this problem has randomly affected most of the members in this forum and i hope the moderators are aware of this issue because i also received -5 which pains me a lot but I have to overlook it since our vows are not thesame. What left me worried was how will someone give many people negative reaction in a row because we all know that that action is prohibited by the forums rules.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

I would have give up for sure! -5 reputations every time when you reply on someone else topic which is not fair at all. You are working hard and someone trying to disappoint you.

I have faced the same problem few days ago, I was scrolling and I have seen one of my old posts so I wanted to give it a look, I found that some people were giving me negative reputations for not understanding my point, I had a problem few months back then and even some people even told me to stop spamming. People send judgments and bad ratings when they don't understand. Make your post positive and clear you won't get negative rating.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

"We grow by lifting others"

This case is getting serious and i think it is time to let the moderators know what is happening in the forum because i also saw many post receive negative rating worth -5 in a row which i believe is not proper and the funniest part is when went through those posts they were good enough not to receive a negative rating. The admin need to know this because this can stop many members from receiving payment.

• +1 1

it is a shame to see members destroy and ruin other people's work by doing this especially if the post doesn't deserve that , we know that there are posts that doesn't deserve any rate but at the same time this doesn't mean you give them negative unless they are useless , 

take a look @Dorjoy12, this is what we were talking about yesterday

• +2 1

19 minutes ago, yato987 said:

it is a shame to see members destroy and ruin other people's work by doing this especially if the post doesn't deserve that , we know that there are posts that doesn't deserve any rate but at the same time this doesn't mean you give them negative unless they are useless , 

take a look @Dorjoy12, this is what we were talking about yesterday

@yato987 i actually dont understand what you mean friend.. Did i done any mistake??  Its true that we should not give negative reaction if the post useful but what you wanted to mean actually??  Please explain it to me friend 🙏         

• +2 1
  • +3 2

On 7/10/2020 at 11:35 AM, Honny143 said:

Respected moderators and my dear crypto talk friends pls help me, last couple of days I facing a problem present everyone knows this new campaign we can't identified who gives bad reputation points in our post, but last couple of days some one giving -5 bad reputation points when I post any reaction, if you want example then pls check ""Russian vs English forum"". todays topic, where you found forum old members and new members share their reaction, but only my reaction target and gives -5 points, I have no idea who this behind but every time he gives -5 points not -1,-2,-3,-4, when I post immediately I receive - 5 points so I personal request the member who doing this type activity pls mate stop this I begging you, because now this bed reputation points destroyed my earning, if you hurt  my any post then pls forgive me pls don't do this type.

Indeed, there are those who suffer from grudge and envy, and managers should remedy this situation, and restrict the person who gives you the same negative rating. Because the managers can evaluate your participation and know the injustice that occurred against you and fight the haters.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

On 9/23/2020 at 1:31 PM, Dorjoy12 said:

@yato987 i actually dont understand what you mean friend.. Did i done any mistake??  Its true that we should not give negative reaction if the post useful but what you wanted to mean actually??  Please explain it to me friend 🙏         

@Dorjoy12 sorry if my comment wasn't clear , you didn't do any mistake, i just meant to show you an example of a victim to negative reputation spamming that we were talking about yesterday in the other topic

• +2 1
  • +3 2

First of all post should be relevant to topic and should not hurt anyone's feelings and then users must try to motivate instead of giving negative ratings

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

8 hours ago, yato987 said:

@Dorjoy12 sorry if my comment wasn't clear , you didn't do any mistake, i just meant to show you an example of a victim to negative reputation spamming that we were talking about yesterday in the other topic

@yato987 i have understand now my friend..  Its really helpful if you mentioned me like this to show a example... Its really bad effort now a days to give negative react each other.. We should raise awareness about this bad habit .. Thus every one will received react as they deserve..              

• +3 1

It seems that this person deliberately destroys your profits and affects your posts negatively. It is unfortunate that you do not know who is the person who evaluates you, whether negatively or positively.

The negative reputations will be affected badly on your crypto account .when you make copy-paste or useless posts on others, we will get —5 negative rates. Everyone is under the control of admins and they will wipe out all scammers from here and pure it well. Don't worry you are here on good safe forum. 

• +3 2

Very bad. If  your post is useful and unique then only one person thats target you and give -5 reputation to your each post then contact with moderators of this forum and give proof to them. If you are right then they take action and your problem will resolve. -5 is not good, its very healthy reason for our less earning beacuse positive rating is must according to new payment system.  My mate, control on your emotion and work here with new zeal. 

Edited by gbfisher

BetFury