Moderator's and cryptotalk forum friends help needed - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Honny143

Moderator's and cryptotalk forum friends help needed

There are such people who have some problem with you and your work that come here to degrade people to not to do work and become success I'm your life.You font need to worry moderators would check him and make sure to report him.You always keep working hard on it.

Hey dear, moderator Can see and inspect all the ratings and take the right steps,there are some users who give reputation randomly even they didn't read posts regularly,i wish you successed, thank.

A very important topic, but I do not know if the matter is intended or we produce bad publications in any case. We hope that the officials will follow up on the matter and ban those who abuse the work of others with the intention of disturbing

Dear friend, thank you for this great participation. If you are publishing and taking a negative evaluation, either your post is not enough for you, you have to improve the content of your posts, or for your posts to be effective and useful and get a negative evaluation, you have to contact the supervisors about this topic. Thank you very much, my dear friend.

It surprised me that this is sad, my friend.. Maybe there is a mistake by someone new to the forum and does not know what he is doing !
Do not worry you can my friend communicate with the moderator on the forum and of course he will help you solve this problem .

I am sorry for you my friend, may this thing happens because of some newbie who don't have enough knowledge about this forum and its rules .it's really hard to get negative ratings.but the problem we don't know who gave us these ratings otherwise we must report them to the moderators. 

You made me feel bad my friend, I really sympathize with you, we should not make things personal here in the forum, we must give the reputation in all honesty, the officials should find this member and ban him .

If you really think that your posts are good and do not deserve a negative evaluation, you should write to the moderators of this forum, and if I do not know if they can know the names of those who evaluate our topics, but if you suspect someone or were able to access his knowledge, then block him immediately. Is it reasonable that they do so Just for harm?

Hey, buddy.
In fact I see that you work hard here so I ask everyone here to read the publication first and understand it if the publication is unhelpful or there is some incorrect thought we should tell the writer of the publication so that it improves the quality of the publication 
I find the negative points very frustrating.

Edited by Mariana 1
  • +3 1

1 minute ago, Danyel said:

عزيزي الزميل ، لا أريد إنشاء أي منشور في هذا العدد لأنني أخشى حقًا نشر أي رد فعل في هذه الصفحة ، لأنك إذا لاحظت هذا الموضوع بعناية ، فستلاحظ موضوعي وحصل رد فعل اثنين على نقاط سمعة سلبية. MustafaHosny امين تضمين التغريدة

Unfortunately, I noticed that and it is really bad that this leads you to fear of publishing again. I suggest you try to publish in other sections other than this section if you are aware of its topics or change your name in your profile

My dear friend, I by nature give an opportunity to others and I cannot give a negative reputation to anyone unless the issue is against morality other than that I give opportunities and I hope that I do not get any negative reputation because anyone who works sincerely here we have support even with a simple thing so that he can rise and move forward

• +2 1

Thats true, i see -5 reacts in all your replies in this topic! Maybe you have some personal problems with that member, but unfortunately we don't know who gave us reacts. Contact administrators and tell them this problem, i hope they will take some action. 

My dear friend I want to tell you that I am always available there for your help and wondering or I want to tell you that you should not do tell the moderators you should to solve this problems by yourself

I think If a post is not providing good information then people don't like and start giving negative reactions you just don't be offend by negative rating you just have to stay positive overall

If you are sure that your posts are useful to the members and the forum
You can report the post and the responsible members will see if the comment is really helpful and they will hold the person who gave you the bad reputation.

• +2 1

Dude we cannot report any negative ratings. Because we are not able to know that who gives us rating . Not only negative reputation but also we can't see positive reputation that who gives us this reputation.

Nevertheless it's good to call for help but in case of next time you can refer directly to report button, to lodge in your report/complaint direct to moderator am sure your problem will be solve in short of period time, because they will go through it and solve it...

dear friend I want to tell you that I am also a beginner on this platform and I start working on this platform from last month so I not know about this feature you should concern to the expert people and moderators they will help you and you will able to working in better way

Sorry about that mate. Some newbies or beginners in cryptotalk forum don't know the meaning of negative reputation and they give negative reputation to people without knowing the meaning. 

It happens every time, the main reason for which new members join this Site is that they don't know how to use reputations, so they offer a bad name by accident so don't worry, dear we all know your posts are very useful.