Moderator's and cryptotalk forum friends help needed - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Honny143

Moderator's and cryptotalk forum friends help needed

You have patient as nothing can be done to one put bad or negative reaction as it is hide for us to see the mate but i do recommend everyone of us should react wisely as we are friends.

Hello friend, that's right, as with the introduction of new features, I think many beginners may randomly miss it. But don't worry, the issue will definitely be addressed and our negative reputation will be removed. We can also, when we see a good post, we can support it and give it a good rating.

Dear it is sad for you and us if your post are useful and someone gives you negative marking so i think he personally attack your earning immediately you contact with moderator to check this negative rating

Crypto Forum is a blessing to the people of the world.  We should always post useful and important in crypto forums.  The moderators of crypto forums are working hard for us. Good reputation in crypto forums is very important.  We all members need to be more careful about crypto forums.  When commenting on this forum, you have to respond well after the post. Thank you.

In my opinion, those who do this can also be called spam.  Because they disobey the rules of the forum. Those who post good quality should be given + reputation. The problem you are having in this forum is happening to many of them. Those who do these things are requested not to do these things.

There are some members who are still doing this. I admit that if someone doesn't like a post he/she can give negative reputation but giving directly-5 is not right i think. It can hamper a member's earning. Everyone should be generous. This is a forum where every members are united. So we should spread generousity not hatred. If you want to criticize a topic you can give -1,-2. I think thats enough  for the author.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 12/20/2020 at 5:19 AM, Jack0009 said:

Crypto Forum is a blessing to the people of the world.  We should always post useful and important in crypto forums.  The moderators of crypto forums are working hard for us. Good reputation in crypto forums is very important.  We all members need to be more careful about crypto forums.  When commenting on this forum, you have to respond well after the post. Thank you.

I carry out not feel that this is the greatest result as we every part of entertain refusal reactions from time to time and if we deserve it or not but with the first-class topics that we collect you will understand decisive reactions.

Hello mate. Its just so discouraging seeing a post that is passing a message with a negative reaction perhaps purposely done by a member or perhaps for not agreeing with the post opinion but i just think our posts with a negative reaction which we are very sure its a useful one should be reported to the administrators to take proper action on it.

• +1 1

I think it is necessary to know here because there is a need to know something good here. New members may not know anything good about this subject. There is a time when this subject can be shared.  Hopefully, the new members will be able to come up with a lot of ideas if they can help us to know something better about this subject, because if we want to do something good here, we need a lot of cooperation, hopefully one day we will be able to do something good. Thank you.

This is really sad for you. I think you will get good reputation for your every useful post. You have to create good post for get good reputation. But friend many members do that without any reason. I will request to moderator that please identify these people and block them.

I think that the moderators will punish every member who provides an unfair evaluation of the topics and posts. That is why we must work to support and encourage everyone and put the due and necessary evaluation for each topic or post

• +2 1

I wonder who could be so cruel , and I can also see in the topic he created ,the person still have him a negative reputation, I think it the moderators that can help in situation like this since only them that can know who react to our post

It's so sad that you always you to receive -5 negative reputation. But if you are sure that your posts are always useful then you need to report to the forum moderator to help you solve the problems. Perhaps its may be a newbie who's doing this because he doesn't know its meaning. 

All things considered it's great to call for offer assistance but in case of following time you'll allude straightforwardly to report button, to hold up in your report/complaint coordinate to arbitrator am beyond any doubt your issue will be fathom in brief of period time, since they will go through it and fathom it

This act by some members is just not right, to me a post will reach certain level of not being useful before i can even consider of critisising the post. Nobody is perfect here this act is becoming something rampant in the forum which is unacceptable. I see some useful posts which were still critisise by some members with a negative reputation.

• +2 1

It seems to me that there are some member who wants to hurt you and prevent you from receiving earnings, you have to report this to the moderators or you can send a message to one of them, they will definitely solve your problem.

Dude we cannot report any negative ratings. Because we are not able to know that who gives us rating ms. Not only negative reputation but also we can't see positive reputation that who gives us this reputation.

Yes may be moderator and forum senoir tell you this better but I can't say you why the people give you the negatives reputation so I don't why it is this I think if the post useful then we should  give the good reputation.

• +1 1

It may be a scammer was opportune to cheat some people let us protect our account by putting strong gmail account to get secure our account in cryptotalk forum other members add more light thanks.

• +2 1

Actually, I am sorry for what occurred to you, it is bad for any member to receive a bad popularity for submit that doesn't deserve this bad reputation. I advocate you to touch the crew chargeable for the discussion board and ship screenshots for your posts that got a bad recognition and give an explanation for your trouble, so they may help you

It is really frustrating to face the negative reputation on our useful posts. But as you have told that you face every time -5 reputation, so it is clearly means that the person would be known by you. Even he had made target to you in giving negative reputation. This is worst thing and that person should be kick out to the forum. I think all the activities is being seen by the moderators, and they will definitely find that spammer and kick him out. 

• +3 1

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

I think there must be any person who is doing it on the part of some kind of revenge with whom you have some kind of argument, just find if some one is doing on such purpose and report it to the moderators.

On 7/10/2020 at 1:35 PM, Honny143 said:

Respected moderators and my dear crypto talk friends pls help me, last couple of days I facing a problem present everyone knows this new campaign we can't identified who gives bad reputation points in our post, but last couple of days some one giving -5 bad reputation points when I post any reaction, if you want example then pls check ""Russian vs English forum"". todays topic, where you found forum old members and new members share their reaction, but only my reaction target and gives -5 points, I have no idea who this behind but every time he gives -5 points not -1,-2,-3,-4, when I post immediately I receive - 5 points so I personal request the member who doing this type activity pls mate stop this I begging you, because now this bed reputation points destroyed my earning, if you hurt  my any post then pls forgive me pls don't do this type.

Hello my friend, anyone who is ringing this will definitely pays out. Because the one who do bad with others, definitely bad things will happen with him.

Actually I'm new here and I don't understand what this topic is all about, But I want the professional of the forum should give me more details about it so that I will be more aqinted to it, But I will like to share my own experience with the forum because there are some members that they will not read your post they will just give you a nagative reputation instead of them to read it very well and give you positive reputation they won't.

Sharing a positive reaction gives a positive reputation. We have to learn and provide useful posts as it gives reputation from 1 to 5 and the evaluation is positive for positive posts and negative evaluation of negative posts always We must provide the best content and publications for the benefit of everyone