How can I be a good contributor to the forum - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ndayebo8

How can I be a good contributor to the forum

I agree with you to be a good contributor, we should atleast create a topic once or twice a week. Also we need to follow every single rules that this forum are implementing to avoid receiving a warning post. Use the reaction in right and don't give reaction if it is not necessary.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Learning about the forum is a good way to go, trying reading and learning what others posted already will give you more about what to post. This forum is also about learning. If you learn you will be able to contribute. 

• +1 2
  • +4 1

Its true mate, all good contributors must be active and write topics at least one per week. Also all good contributors must follow the forum rules so that they can keep its value and help it to grow more.

• +2 1

We all want to learn more about this forum and to be a good contributor in this forum we need to work very good by creating good qaulity Contents more than 100 characters.

Your post was very useful, I hope your post will help many of us to be contributors in this forum,  if we obey your rules.   Your post will be very useful especially for those who are beginners. Overall your post was really great.    

• +1 1
  • +2 2

Yes brother we can contribute to the forum by posting quality content here as comment or as topics. And as you are talking about research if we should do it so that our own understanding increase and also we can post a topics about it later. And also if we could refer our friends here it's also the contribution for the forum.

• +3 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

You will be a good contributor to this forum if you are sharing your knowledge about cryptocurrency or blockchain. Sharing your knowledge and thoughts will be appreciated by all the members of this forum.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

To be an active member you must adhere to and apply the rules

1_ Develop appropriate responses to existing topics

2_ write useful and objective topics

3_ search for new ideas that benefit everyone

4_ Attention for beginners so as not to make mistakes

5_ Put the negative and positive reputation transparently

There are more rules to consider to be an active member

• +1 2

In my opinion, providing a new and useful topic is better than 100 useless comments.
Therefore, I hope to motivate members to submit new and useful topics because this will contribute to enriching the forum content well.

Becoming a good contributor in this forum intention must be there, then follow by activeness, taking time reading other peoples postings carefully for good understanding in order to give appropriate respond, further research to grow in experience and have more confidence to write a topics.

• +2 1

There is a lot of good that comes with good posts there is a lot of work that helps us in understand and we also know a lot of work to really define what is the right thing to do , write a very good posts and make sure they are well informed look for good post and understand what they are suppose to work well for you , thats what is what defines this kind of work.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +3 2

On 7/4/2020 at 8:26 PM, Ndayebo8 said:

To all newbies and the weak experts in aspect of cryptocurrency. I have some opinion to share but yet i still need more knowledge about this forum on how to contribute and help the forum with my best effort.

To my opinion I suggest this as the easy way to contribute if you can work it out without scaring.

* You need to create a good topic at least one in week or two making sure that you make good research so that your topic is encouraging and motivating. 

* Be a good member by becoming active in the forum responding to replies (qoutes).

* Follow the rules carefully without violation.

This I suggest to be the best way to be a good contributor. I think there can be more of this but I still need to learn from you. Let's help the newbies and the weak members but old in the forum.

Your all point is right that how we can be a good member here and show good contribution.. I always try to write Down helpful information in this forum as i need to do it to get good reputation plus i am aware if i do bad post the authorities of THIS forum can banned me for spam.. So my advise to all dont just look for earning but try to be useful to each other by giving good post        

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Creating good and interesting topics is essential to keep this forum going and for there to be new topics for us to reply to and post in. The topic you have created here is very good for the newbie members and they should take special care when creating topics so that they begin creating good topics and will then have that high level ingrained into them from the start. I think that the most important thing in creating a new topic is research. It needs to be something current and interesting and you should write it in your own words to prevent plagiarism. 

• +3 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 7/5/2020 at 2:25 PM, Moaz said:

Yes, I agree with you, to be an active member and a good contributor to a forum CryptoTalk you must read the rules of the forum and adhere to them and create at least one topic per week provided that it is a useful and important topic in the field of crypto

That's right by reading the rules of the forum you will have an idea on what to follow and what to avoid here. Also contribute topic without similarities from the other post. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I am a new member in the forum and in my opinion, in order for the new members to be good contributors to the forum, they must follow the regulations and write articles with good content.

• +3 1

On 7/5/2020 at 8:10 PM, kitekite24 said:

Being a good contributor in this forum, you should think of an interesting topic that can catch up the members. I think it would be more interesting when you create a topic that will benefit everyone here. Much better to make a quality  topics to ensure the uniqueness of this forum.

Very well said, for us to contibute well from this forum, we should createnuseful and helpful topcs. It would be better if yoi create unique topics, something that isnnew for every member of this forum but always relate it to cryptocurrency.

• +2 1

Becoming a good contributor in the forum is our primary assignment here and for you to be one you have to make sure you create beneficial topics and make useful posts that everyone will admire and also benefit especially the newbies.

• +2 1

On 7/6/2020 at 1:51 AM, JohanDonne said:

First of all is to follow the rules and second is creating only useful content, but you have to see if you can make atleast one topic each day it will be more useful for the forum.

That's true, being a responsible member, you should read the rules of the forum because that will you understand more the forum. It will also help you prevent doing the wrong things. Helping each other can make us good contributor here.

• +2 2

Abide by the rules, forum terms, directors' alerts, continuity and daily work Concentration is also very important at work, as working randomly will lead to bad results if not immediately, it will be later This can be confirmed by seeing accounts with large numbers of topics, however, they have been banned for violating the rules.

• +3 1

I am understand all of your topic here but I have a disagree dear about make new post there is no rule on the forum about this and make a new post mean a work that is need and have good enlish. I know that the forum is most about russian and I do not speak and I am glad that arabic language will be addition soon as many of people that is our language will may use this part and make the best topic.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Anybody can , with basic information there is a lot of good that comes with it , its a lot of good to reallly define what we are doing there is a lot of good issues of the market that can be well traced and in the end we are able to balance everything perfectly we need to keep going and in the end we are going to be over joyed

• +2 2

If you gonna create a topic to be discussed on this forum, be creative. So that all members will be benefited. Also you should read a lot of topics as many as you can. It will make you easily understand some points about crypto. But make sure you've followed the rules.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

On 7/4/2020 at 5:26 PM, Ndayebo8 said:

To all newbies and the weak experts in aspect of cryptocurrency. I have some opinion to share but yet i still need more knowledge about this forum on how to contribute and help the forum with my best effort.

To my opinion I suggest this as the easy way to contribute if you can work it out without scaring.

* You need to create a good topic at least one in week or two making sure that you make good research so that your topic is encouraging and motivating. 

* Be a good member by becoming active in the forum responding to replies (qoutes).

* Follow the rules carefully without violation.

This I suggest to be the best way to be a good contributor. I think there can be more of this but I still need to learn from you. Let's help the newbies and the weak members but old in the forum.

Thank you so much , i will borrow your brain and stick to what you have advised and am sure am going to make it in this forum so very very important that happens that we are able to balance our knowledge with quality posts 

• +1 1

On 7/5/2020 at 7:06 PM, Sachz said:

I think we will be a good contributor of this forum once we share useful topics here, if we are helping our co member to gain knowledge and discuss things about cryptocurrency.

You cant have much contribution on this forum just by share useful topic but its YOUR most important duty to find out spammer from this forum who make this forum trash.. Then you need to report About them and i think its the best way to contribution in this forum.. Hope you understand           

• +2 1

To be a good member of this forum and contribute positively to it, you must be distinguished and provide useful additions and inspiring topics for the members and the forum

• +1 1

Life is great and enjoy it