How can I be a good contributor to the forum - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ndayebo8

How can I be a good contributor to the forum

Hey, buddy. I suggest that you first increase your knowledge of cryptocurrencies and then post some new creative and useful posts on the forum, this will increase your reputation.

The best way to contribute in these forums is to bring good topics that help or share to the various people who are looking for necessary information. Also follow the regulations found on cryptotalk. To avoid any non-compliance.

• Useful or interesting 1

There is just one thing that you need to do if you want to be usef9 to the forum and it is to male more and more good topics so that tbeforum gets quality content. 

• +1 1

You are right, if we want to be great collaborators in this forum that serves as a guide for newbies like me, we must create themes that inspire and that at the same time clarify doubts, our themes must be 100% verified and real, and always reviewing and taking into account the forum rules.

All of the ways you mentioned are completely valid and should be the corner stone to whatever it is you are doing in cryptotalk and to add to that you should be able actively checking into the topics you made and the responses you got while either responding or to the topic itself while self explanatory some people stop doing it after a while, remember to vary on the forums you check and contribute to so you don't burn yourself out of posting new content and most of all try to enjoy your time here in cryptotalk as best as you can.

• +2 1

You must abide by the rules and laws of the forum first, and then you must increase your interaction by reading topics and comments, creating new topics of interest, and responding to the rest of the members

On 7/5/2020 at 4:50 PM, rekter said:

Focusing on quality, not quantity, is the best way if you want to contribute. Forget about incentives and think about how could you benefit the forum itself.

Very well said, quality is much better than the quantity, quality posts are the best thing that the forum is needed for us, if we are going to create quality posts then this forum will become quality as well and if this forum becomes quality, it will live longer and we are all getting benefits from it. 

• +1 1

Surly their is many way for you too contribute in this forum example by post a positive topic and positive information that people of this forum will learning from it 

On 9/7/2020 at 6:05 PM, Apollo Crypto said:

If you gonna create a topic to be discussed on this forum, be creative. So that all members will be benefited. Also you should read a lot of topics as many as you can. It will make you easily understand some points about crypto. But make sure you've followed the rules.

Yes I am agree with you. If you want to be a good contributer you should have to create topics which are attractive and informative for other members of the forum. And you should help the others to solve their problems.

• +2 1

As much as you are here to learn, as long as you are wrting articles and posts you are suppose to do the following.

1. Make sure that you follow the rules and regulations

2. Make sure that you engage positively with other writers.

3. Make sure that you are able to build the confidence of good posts.

4. Critisize those that are here to make mistakes and down rate them when they are making mistakes that is very important.

After that make sure that you are able to follow the positions that are far much greater for you and in the end we are all suppose to build up something and in the end there is a lot of work done to  make this place a beauty.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

I agree with you about it. They are simple things that you do that achieve good results for you and others, including you become an active member that helps with what you want and is comfortable when you publish an idea stuck in the mind or any topic you want to discuss and correct your mistakes and others' mistakes. Following the rules will help you stay longer in the forum and we do not want any of us to be present. Help with what you want

• +2 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

3 minutes ago, pablomarwan said:

I agree with you about it. They are simple things that you do that achieve good results for you and others, including you become an active member that helps with what you want and is comfortable when you publish an idea stuck in the mind or any topic you want to discuss and correct your mistakes and others' mistakes. Following the rules will help you stay longer in the forum and we do not want any of us to be present. Help with what you want

You are right, if you become an active here, you gather thoughts about crypto and starting being curious, i think what you think, you can share here in cryptotalk. It will be a good contribution it if we make something unique here. Always join the discussion and engage yourself in crypto field.

• +3 1

All you need is to contribute and partake in the forum. Secondly you should try as much as possible in putting in your best when topic is posted or when you post any topic

This is very good impressive topic and I think it is important for everyone of us to make contribution in the forum because this forum especially to get earn the money about the crypto talk . this is very helpful platform about the trading and marketing.

The  most accepted contribution that this forum will highly accept will be on the part of having to share information and solutions to problems which others users will bring as well as having to make good interactive contents

@glory50 I like your idea and its important we are all able to follow the rules of the forum and again be able to follow the best of the forum that offers and we are always putting up everything in the right perspective we need to follow directions that work well for all of us

• +1 1
  • +3 1

The best think to do to be a good contributor in this forum is dp your own research and share new information about cryptos. This forum gave us opportunity to earn money so lets do our best to maintain the cleanliness and wealthiness of this forum.

• +1 1

Yes, adhering to the forum rules is the most important thing that every member should do, as well as writing useful posts.  If you do not have much experience then you should spend more time learning about cryptocurrencies and then start writing your own content and get good reputation and money.

By publishing quality content we will be helping the community, answering questions from new forum users. Respect and support all members equally, value the content with clear concepts and quality information.

I created some topics and probably they were deleted for some reasons I wasn't given a reason why, but I still try and make some when I think there is something to discuss. Hopefully I will find out what I'm doing wrong and have deleted posts so often.

I think we can do that by always been in the forum, making quality and nice post that wills attract the mind of there members reading it, I think with those little one will be able to contribute alot to the forum

Hey friend, being a member of this forum we all are responsible to work towards the betterment and well-being of this forum. We have to make good contents, follow rules correctly and co-operate with other members. We have to clear our doubts from senior members and enhance our knowledge and share it with others. The new members may face some difficulties in the beginning, with the help of other members their work can be made easy.

• +3 1

Yes, basically!  I think this is a very interesting topic and it is important for each of us to contribute to the forum.  Because this forum is specifically about making money about crypto talk.  It is a very helpful platform about trading and marketing.

It's actually quite simple, friend! You should treat other users with respect and write positive and clear comments. Because people who are engaged in spam, or write nasty things-no one likes these people, and that's right! Because what is the point of their statements if they do not carry any useful information for us!

• +5 1