How can I be a good contributor to the forum - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ndayebo8

How can I be a good contributor to the forum

Firstly we should obey all the rules of using cryptotalk. Your advice is good to become a contributor. As a newbie i always follow your rules. It is helpful to me. I always post relevant comment to the topic         

• +2 1

Yes i agree,

We all should contribute in the forum, by making good and quality posts, share informative knowledge on the forum. 

We should stay active on the forum give replies to other members, quote other members, especially we should help newbies of the forum. 

So everyone should get benefit from one another. 

• +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You should need to creat important and informative topics about cryptocurrency.you need to post positive comments according to your thoughts.you should  share your knowledge and experience on this forum for other members.

• +2 1

Well, participate in the forum frequently, sharing ideas and creating good topics, this always with respect for the colleagues who are participating in this forum and also following the rules that are in here. From my point of view it is the best way to be a good contributor to the forum.

• +2 1

We should stay active on the forum give replies to other members, quote other members, especially we should help newbies of the forum. 

To become a good contributer to this forum.one should need to post quality content. Remain active read all posts of Sr. Members. Follow the rules. Avoid abusing language.And report plagiarism.

By follow above simple rules you can become a good contributer to the forum. 

Hey mate , you ask a good question because our responsibility to give good feed back to this forum because they giving free money to our post. So we must publish useful content in this forum, so that we can contribute to this forum.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

If you want to be a good contributor in the forum then you will have to make a topic that will help the beginners to make more good and reasonable posts.

On 7/5/2020 at 5:55 PM, kitekite24 said:

Being a good contributor in this forum, you should think of an interesting topic that can catch up the members. I think it would be more interesting when you create a topic that will benefit everyone here. Much better to make a quality  topics to ensure the uniqueness of this forum.

@kitekite24 You're absolutely right friend. To be a good contributor we must be creating genuine and authentic topics, post honest replies, share relevant information and provide positive feedbacks based on the usefulness of the topic. We must give our plenty of time researching on the topic and learning new things, and being dedicated with all our efforts to contribute to the forum.

• +3 1

5 minutes ago, Shibed said:

in order to be a active and a benefit contributor to a forum CryptoTalk you essential convert the set of laws of the forum and adhere to them and make at slightest one matter apiece week provided that it is a expedient and key issue in the field of crypto

If you can work with the forum rules and regulations and you can also make especial post that will benefit the forum members, then am sure you are close to be a good contributor to the forum. Just make beneficial post 

• +3 1

being a very good contributor in this discussion board, you ought to think of an thrilling subject matter that can trap up the contributors. i assume it would be greater thrilling whilst you create a topic in order to benefit every body right here. much higher to make a first-class  subjects to make sure the uniqueness of this discussion board.

Well, you can be a good contributor to this forum by proposing new ideas and by helping and warning beginners, and this is enough in my opinion.

Been active on the forum also help out for you to develop yourself as a good contributor to the forums because as much as you stay that is how you will be able to get to know the forum members so much to be able gain some knowledge with them.

You are right but in my view new members just need to post a question about which they don't have information .I think we should leave it for the experts to post a topic .

It is paramount to read from the experts about Crypto currency , you need to listen before you can speak so it is important to learn from the people that know more before you can contribute, write topics that are worth reading and giving expert opinions

1 minute ago, sarahyes said:

@RAFUCHOOCertainly sometimes ... there are topics before our eyes as we go to search for complex topics that are of no use ... Only attention and observation generate good topics .. It is very easy ..

You are right, respecting the laws is the responsibility of every registered member of the forum. Adding useful topics and continuous and effective participation will raise the forum to a higher level.

Honestly, everyone should try to figure out how to contribute to the post. If you want to show your contribution in the forum, you have to work hard and follow all the rules of the forum, respect the senior members and be careful in the reaction

A good topic and excellent advice for everyone, whether old or new members, and it is natural that we learn every day something new and useful through this wonderful forum

You should contribute this Plat form it's a good opportunity, you can contribute by your precious and valuable comments, you will learn and earn at the same time in this platform, it will also boost your knowledge 

You mentioned two important point : respect rules and be active this two are first step to become member in cryptotalk community and to be a good memeber you should try to create useful and creative posts and help others to increase their knowledge about crypto and introduce forum to others 

On 7/4/2020 at 8:11 PM, Ndayebo8 said:

To all newbies and the weak experts in aspect of cryptocurrency. I have some opinion to share but yet i still need more knowledge about this forum on how to contribute and help the forum with my best effort.

To my opinion I suggest this as the easy way to contribute if you can work it out without scaring.

* You need to create a good topic at least one in week or two making sure that you make good research so that your topic is encouraging and motivating. 

* Be a good member by becoming active in the forum responding to replies (qoutes).

* Follow the rules carefully without violation.

This I suggest to be the best way to be a good contributor. I think there can be more of this but I still need to learn from you. Let's help the newbies and the weak members but old in the forum.

This is fact, we must be dedicated towards quality work. We must share our knowledge to everyone here and guide them . We can see that many members are already banned due to their negligence while working . Everyone must be aware about the risks of being warned by the forum . Your one mistake could affect your account and your payment. Our contents must be useful and must be informative to others, so that newbies could get real help from there. 

• +1 1

If you want to be a contributor better. You must share valuable posts here. Good information needs to be shared here. And you have to pay attention to the fact that all your posts have good reputation