Stay away from fear - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

Stay away from fear

This is true, but members must adhere to objective criteria in giving a bad reputation, so a member may get a bad reputation, but the published topic does not need that, in addition to that we hope that all members are fair in giving a bad or good reputation. Thank you for your topic

• Useful or interesting 9
  • +1 8
  • +2 4
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Giving bad reputation randomly was really a bad problem in this forum but the problem has solved now when the new campaign has started! the reputation and rating system is really great now and each one can positive or negative rates for anyone deserve that! but we should really be responsible and aware by using this reputation system.

• Useful or interesting 9
  • +1 4
  • +2 6
  • +3 2

Absolutely this is what I was talking about in a previous post that now it is possible to give the hearing more fairly and credibly whether these are good or bad and therefore, it is very important for the members to know how to put the headphones and what are the indicators that indicate the quality of the participation

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 5
  • +2 3
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

3 hours ago, Nezar said:

everyone should avoid fear completely

Still anyone that dislikes someone can always make a bunch of new accounts and begin spamming his posts with dislikes.

Edited by BTC Future

I am very happy with all the new updates that the supervisors made, especially the updates related to the reputation feature, as now the reputation has become very useful and no one can randomly give it in addition to the reputation that has become unknown and it is not possible to know the person who gave it and this matter will help to get rid of fear As you mentioned

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

4 hours ago, marchal87 said:

This is true, but members must adhere to objective criteria in giving a bad reputation, so a member may get a bad reputation, but the published topic does not need that, in addition to that we hope that all members are fair in giving a bad or good reputation. Thank you for your topic

@marchal87

You are right we must all be careful and read the post well before making the decision and giving the bad reputation point because as you mentioned you might get a bad reputation point knowing that his participation is useful and deserves a good point

1 hour ago, Brendon Daniels said:

I heard about this forum from my friend.After 4 months ago,he tell me about this forum.Thanks him for sharing this site. 

@Brendon Daniels

My friend, you are writing a post that does not coincide with the topic we are never discussing and it became clear to me that you are new, therefore I advise you to read the topic well before writing any response inside it and advise you to return to the rules of the forum and read it and understand it well

• Useful or interesting 6
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes i am also too much happy after this new law regarding payment and reputation cames. And the best thing is if anyone circulating bad information now we can give negative reputation to him even if he is our friend. So we should give reputation now according to the post usefulness and seeing everyone using reputation feature now is really awesome.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 3
  • +2 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

It is relieving that the ratings are anonymous. Back when it was not, i still distributed bad reputations to absolutely worst posts but the users tried to get back on me by giving bad reputation to my genuinely good posts and i switched to reporting instead of reacting. I am glad its all sorted out now. The maximum limit for earning posts is also decreased with improved and integrated rating system which shifts the focus of users from creating many posts to creating quality posts.

• +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

468x60-3.png

I agree with you, now we should stop fearing and give reputation to any topic as it deserved. Many people were fearing to give bad reputations because of revenge, but now there will not be revenged because we receive reputations from unknown members.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I like the current system as it protects reporters. But it's too early to see how this affects on the quality. At least people are rewarded for rewards and one would assume that they don't want to give good rewards for bad posts.

• +1 3
  • +5 1

I think that one of the most important positive features of the changes that occurred in the forum CryptoTalk is that the identity of the members who give reputation to the posts is anonymous and therefore there should not be fear of giving a negative reputation to the useless posts, but we must have the wisdom and responsibility to give reputation

• +1 2
  • +3 1

That's very true mate.While everyone could see who have given a good or bad reaction,there was an intensity among all the spammers that if anyone give him a bad reaction,he also keep giving the other member bad reactions in a row.But now the problem is completely solved.No one can't know who given him a reaction.So everyone should give others the reaction that they really deserve.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

You are right. The reputation giving system is better than before. Now members cannot know who gave them a reputation, and this is what makes revenge impossible. Also, we can earn through reputation after recent updates. This is also good.

It is natural that he who makes good comments will get a good reputation.  And before you give a bad reputation, you will understand the matter a little better and give a reputation.  thanks for your .......

• -5 1
  • +1 2

@NezarIt is okay that we are free from fear to rate posts according to their quality. Honestly, I think thrice before giving post rates. Mate, I have still seen some problems here. Some guys are intentionally giving the bad post rates even for good rates by using fake accounts 😒

• +1 3

Dear, you have made a very nice post.  You have said that many people comment badly on the post. They do not comment well.  Comments have no value.  And I would say to those who are moderators, I would tell you to take good care of these comments, and let them know.

Thanks

• +1 2

@Nezarexactly you still mean panicking when we panic we always fail. Gt control of your emotions and build determinations. This can solve most of your problem especially in cryptocurrency.

you are comletely write , fearing of "revenge" was something kept many of us to do it  and until today i didn't give bad reputations as i remember but to be honest after the new system i never seen one unhelpful post , all are helpful and good and it is nice to see that

• +1 4

When you said we dont need to feel the fear makes me think that it helps a lot to those who receive bad reputation. There's always a room of improvement, brother. If someone giving you a bad reputation, maybe you have to improve. Maybe you did not reach his/her expectation. It will help you by knowing that your comments is not enought so that you will improve yourself and make a better poster here. 

• +1 3

Well previous campaign I am also notice few members gives bad reputation points, without any reason some topics really useful then also they gives bad emojis randomly, they jalus when they see good reputation member but this new campaign I think this problem solves because every one knows our good are bad points not visible our identity, so without any issue we gives bad reputation points when we see useless content, its really good implement form this forum.

• +1 3

Well, we can easily determined if that post is useful or not, don't hesitate with that, just analyze the topic well to know if this is quality posts or useless, fear will not help us, it gives loses in our life so we need to take it out in ourselves.

• +1 3
  • +2 1

With the recent update of the forum, it is truly amazing in a sense that they kept the anonymity of the user who reported someone's work that is unrelated or useless in this platform in order to be away from "revenge". Let us not be scared of expressing what we truly feel if a certain topic/post is truly worthless. We should also consider if the post truly deserve negative feedback or not. Keep in mind that one can be better or improve himself/herself. 

• +1 5

I have seen that in the last days after the forum change the rules and the payment,no one want to be warned ,and the people don't know who can reach to your post , I prefer that users can be honest and comments, gives reaction yo the people who merit

• +1 6

The new updates about giving reaction to other members is really good than the previous one since we can give any reaction based on their works if it is good or bad, we can rate them freely and it is also a big help for our moderators to easily see what post is bad abd good based on the members giving it 

• +1 3