How can I apply a red tag to my topic? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ndayebo8

How can I apply a red tag to my topic?

I am often surprised friends when going through some topics. Most of the topics are having  black tags and some of them are having a red that, some are having both red and black tag, while somes doesn't have a tag. I know how to apply a red tag but I don't have knowledge on how to apply a red tag. Please is there anyone who can explain this to us?

Check the image below with a red circle👇

I know I have some partners that need to know about this tags. Please forward your replies friends

status_me_status_IMG-20200615-WA0007.jpg

Edited by Ndayebo8

It's easy my friend all you have to do is writing your tags in the tags box when you want to create a new topic! Then when you write your all tags then a new feature will appear! Click on it then chose which one of your tags you want to make it red .

o what does red flag mean, am not sure, but I know the meaning of the black flag , but to the red flag am not sure the most important thing is to know the meaning of both, thats the only way you are able to balance everything in perfect solution.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

20 minutes ago, AmjadBydn said:

It's easy my friend all you have to do is writing your tags in the tags box when you want to create a new topic! Then when you write your all tags then a new feature will appear! Click on it then chose which one of your tags you want to make it red .

Thanks for the support my friend but I try exact feature while creating this topic but still I haven't see it appearing in my topic right here, all I see is a black tag. Then we're is the problem from?

1 hour ago, Ndayebo8 said:

I am often surprised friends when going through some topics. Most of the topics are having  black tags and some of them are having a red that, some are having both red and black tag, while somes doesn't have a tag. I know how to apply a red tag but I don't have knowledge on how to apply a red tag. Please is there anyone who can explain this to us?

Check the image below with a red circle👇

I know I have some partners that need to know about this tags. Please forward your replies friends

status_me_status_IMG-20200615-WA0007.jpg

I think there is an option when you are creating your topics, there is an option that says "tags" then when you add tags that's about the topic then you will have red tags under your title.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

13 minutes ago, betelihem said:

I think there is an option when you are creating your topics, there is an option that says "tags" then when you add tags that's about the topic then you will have red tags under your title.

Exactly I just did it as you said you can view it right now from this topics now I am sure there will be more colleagues to learn from you any give you reputations for finding your post useful. I just select from the prefix below as you can see from the screenshot.

Screenshot_20200615-163626.png

Edited by Ndayebo8

1 hour ago, AmjadBydn said:

I also didn't understand this feature of the forum thank you very much for teaching us how to create these famous red tags on the topics

6 hours ago, AmjadBydn said:

Hey thanks, somehow I wasn't using this at all and when I read this article I was wondering about this as well. Interesting but somehow it slipped my mind. I might edit some of my posts now.

It's in the tag you put for your topic when you want to post it ,you have option for many tag that already in the forum by default and you choose them 

• +1 1

As you have found solution already, I just give a try for new topics if it is applicable otherwise I am happy with the tag in the black background. I need to be honest, I did not care about this feature before reading this post. 

• +2 1

The red tag represents the tag of your post like if you write about bitcoin you can add tag of bitcoin. You can simply get tags option while creating post then just click on tag that you want to write.

12 hours ago, Ndayebo8 said:

Thanks for the support my friend but I try exact feature while creating this topic but still I haven't see it appearing in my topic right here, all I see is a black tag. Then we're is the problem from?

I think you didn't see the tag of your post. It is red tag on your post. 

Further more i think red tag or black tag didn't affect the quality of the post. 

The matter is very simple all you have to do is click on the tag box when you are writing any topic where you can write anything you want inside this box and when you share the topic all the signs that you have written will appear in red next to the topic

• +3 1

6 hours ago, malik6314193 said:

I think you didn't see the tag of your post. It is red tag on your post. 

Further more i think red tag or black tag didn't affect the quality of the post. 

Yes you are right I just did it immediately when I get the knowledge right from here @betelihem makes it clear. It is good to learn about something strange you see in the forum that is why I try to use it this way.

This can be done easily when writing your topic and writing in the mark option, but frankly, I do not know the difference between the red mark and the black mark and what is the benefit of applying this mark

22 hours ago, Ndayebo8 said:

Exactly I just did it as you said you can view it right now from this topics now I am sure there will be more colleagues to learn from you any give you reputations for finding your post useful. I just select from the prefix below as you can see from the screenshot.

Screenshot_20200615-163626.png

Its nice to help each other friend, and i am glad that i helped you, this forum is all about helping each other and also learning what we don't know, i also learned so mean things that i don't know before so its good to help each other.

• +1 1

3 hours ago, betelihem said:

Its nice to help each other friend, and i am glad that i helped you, this forum is all about helping each other and also learning what we don't know, i also learned so mean things that i don't know before so its good to help each other.

🤜you really did a good help nice meeting you friend is nice meeting good friends in this forum that are ready to help.

When you start writing a new topic, a box appears with which you can add a "tag" related to your topic
This box is below the box for the topic title.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

On 6/15/2020 at 5:34 PM, AmjadBydn said:

Thank you, my friend, for this answer. I previously did not know the status of a "red tag" in my previous posts.
I hope you continue to provide the best answers.

It's easy my bro 

Just go and make a new topic ! After that you have to put some tags to make people know more about your topic 

Then when you have put the tags a new box will appear " Item prefix " click on it then chose the tag you want to make it in the red color

This tags represent which topic we discussed in this forum.because forum members easily understand our topics, so we put this tags title behind, but I don't use any red tag when I write any topic because exactly I have no idea how to change this color, but hope our forum help to solve problem.

Based on some comments, you only need to do is to put the tag on your post and write the text on the tag, I think it means that the text shows what is about of your content.

• +1 1

When you want to create a topic there is a 3 boxes or 3 features that we use that is the title, the comment box or the explanation box and between that 2 boxes is the TAG box or tag feature which is you can create something like that of what is your questioning just simply but a word on a tag then another feature will appear and there it goes.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Good topic, you have helped many members to understand this including me! I never used red tags in my topic and i never know how to add them. But according to some comments here, i will try in my new topics.

• +1 2

Time is the ultimate weapon!

My dear friend, when creating any topic there is a box for tags through which you can add any tag according to the topic that you create, if your topic relates to the forum you can add the forum or CryptoTalk

• +1 1