How can I apply a red tag to my topic? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ndayebo8

How can I apply a red tag to my topic?

Whether or not a tag is a matter of choice for the owner of the topics .yet this will have nothing to do with the nature of the them and its helpful .as making tag's on your post is necessary if you think it can relate to other  important topic as well .

I have never used red tag to be frank the only thing I can do is tag the main feature available but not colour tags. But with this topic so many vital explanations had been published by respected members very useful to understand how to attach those kinds of tags. 

Thank you for putting up this post. I did not know how to apply the red flag, but through the comments of others I have benefited and clarified I have ideas on this matter.

I am a new member of the forum. I have no knowledge of the red tag of the form but of course I will know it someday. But now those of you who do old work here must be able to inform you about it. I can learn a lot more when I can do it with the mind.

It's in the tag you put for your topic when you want to pist it .i need to be honest ,i did not cart about this feature before reading this post .you can simply get tage option while creating post then just click on tag that you want to write .

Before you can be able to apply red tag to your topic i think you have to learn from the expertise .but through the comments of others i jave benefits and cleared i have ideas on this mitter .

To be honest i don't really know what red tag actually is.I have absolutely no idea what it really is .What separates it from black tag other than its colour.Does it have any special preference .I would like to know details abut it.Dear senior members I hope you will help me with this.Will it be there in the rules and regulation section of this crypto talk forum?

• +1 1

Thanks a lot my dear friend for posting this type of usefull post. So read your post then open your post .the i can seen many replays as the answer for your question. Then i can read and understand the answer very clearly.

Good question mate. While creating the topic you have to write your tag  in tag box. After writing there is an option from where you can select either to make your tag appear red or black. Good luck.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Indeed, it is a great feature that I did not know about before. Thanks to all the members who helped introduce us to such a feature, I think I will apply it in the future.

• +2 1

There are many characteristics in this forum that we learn every day. Thank you for telling me that. I did not know before how to put a red mark. I will search for the rest of the signs and learn how to place them.

• +2 1

This tags represent which topic we discussed in this forum, because forum members easily understand our topics, so we put this tags title behind, but I don't use any red tag when I write any topic because exactly I have no idea how to change this color, but hope our forum help to solve problem.

It is a nice idea, my friend, but I think that the content is more important than anything else in our work within the world of cryptocurrencies and how to trade and invest them, but this feature helps to know the significance and idea of the post so that we decide whether we can respond to the post or not

I think this tag appears when we create a post and we add a tag to the side of the post title. I don't have much information about this but I hope you have benefited.

• +3 1

Dear welcome, I am a beginner in this forum, but I know from my friend that the red mark always means that you write about bitcoin and you only need to press the book of signs where you will show several options. Choose in your turn the appropriate mark where each mark symbolizes a specific form and content in the world of encrypted and digital currencies And thanks for this question

These red and black marks are like a banner indicating the content of the post and for whom it is intended, or indicating the section in which the post was published and it is wonderful in my view because it attracts the reader's eye to read the post

On 6/15/2020 at 8:34 PM, AmjadBydn said:

It's easy my friend all you have to do is writing your tags in the tags box when you want to create a new topic! Then when you write your all tags then a new feature will appear! Click on it then chose which one of your tags you want to make it red .

Thank you so much sir fir sharing this topic. I also had a problem with this tag but now i can understand. 

It is a marker for the topic you choose
There are a number of labels you want to put that I don't know all of. Ask the veteran members as a rule, they will benefit you

• +4 1

Frankly speaking I haven't try this before factually because I don't know the meaning of both the reg tag and the black tag. But I don't think this is necessary anyway you will be guided by some members. 

I think that there is an option while writing the topic that allows you to enter a marker to distinguish the idea of your post from others, but I think it is not important, so all you have to do is write a useful post and put the most important points in the description and thus the idea will reach all members

• +1 1

It is very easy my friend to apply a colourful tag. If you want to apply a tag at your title then you should go in tag box and enter your words and select a design for tag.

In this way you can apply a colourful tag at your topic.

It's not hard for a coach who doesn't understand you and you have to read it.Or it is very easy and it is very easy for everyone to know about it. Or use a digital forum and learning key.

This feature is very important in distinguishing between topics and placing a red flag on each of them. This process is done through publishing options and choosing the banner and its color. I personally do not use this thing, because my focus is on spreading distinctive ideas and searching for updates in the coding world.  For members to share it. If your topic is about a forum, you can add cryptotalk under the box

• +4 1

It is new information that I did not know before. Now I understand. Thanks to all the members who are helping the beginners to increase their knowledge of this forum.

Yes I also have seen many topics having the red tags, but I never thought how does it be attached with the topic. Now you have arisen this question, I also got interested in this feature. I have been here from three months, but couldn't get the knowledge of this matter. Thank you for your interest in this matter so that people can learn also for it.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"