How accurate price predicting sites are? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
betelihem

How accurate price predicting sites are?

On 5/28/2020 at 8:28 PM, betelihem said:

Hey guys how all re you doing today?!

As we all know there are so meany price predicting sites and apps, since now a days most cryptocurrency users are interested in trading there are so meany new price predicting sites are created , but how much accurate are they? and how much are we trusting them, because we are trading with a money right, so how much are they true and accurate?

And also drop your most accurate sites or apps or blogs that predict coins price.

I don't recommend any prediction sites because for me much better to have your own prediction so you will not end up assuming to much. 

Having your own may lead for you to not expect too much and once you get a right prediction you will feel satisfied. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Most of the price prediction site are not always accurate and for that reason i always prefer monitoring the market so that I will know the right time to sell my coins for good profit. And sometimes making use of technical and fundamental analysis can guide you to direction of the market but not direct price.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 5/29/2020 at 1:49 PM, Tine0313 said:

I think there's no accurate prediction  of Cryptocurrency it is all depending on the person behind that or how they study the movement of the crypto coin. I believe no one can predict a coins movement a hundred percent.

Well, that's true mate, no one can predict perfectly the price of cryptocurrency coins in the market in this coming months or years because it can be change it's movement and they're just accurate it in the closest price of a particular coin.

• +1 2

These sites have a price idea a few days ago.  But I don't know how accurate their idea is. That's why I don't trust such sites very much. 

15 hours ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, that's true mate, no one can predict perfectly the price of cryptocurrency coins in the market in this coming months or years because it can be change it's movement and they're just accurate it in the closest price of a particular coin.

That's right mate since Cryptocurrency is volatile one even experts cannot predict the movement of Cryptocurrency a hundred percent. We need to study the movement for past few days, weeks or months so we can say if it can go up or down.

2 hours ago, Tine0313 said:

That's right mate since Cryptocurrency is volatile one even experts cannot predict the movement of Cryptocurrency a hundred percent. We need to study the movement for past few days, weeks or months so we can say if it can go up or down.

Well, that's true mate, there has no perfect experts who can predict the exact amount of the crypto coins price in the market, they need to analyze it first before they will released some predictions.

I dont think there is anything accurate but its important to have predication that works perfectly to our own prediciton, if we can relate then that would work well for you , so still lets keep on trying as hard and know what we want to do.

i no know sites but i'm follow some telegrams group and i'm practice with him there trading recomendation and i earned for many time, but not always, there are sometimes some recomendations not take good way of price because the big move of bitcoin

I have not heard about these sites before and I will not use them. I prefer to rely on experts in analysis on Twitter and Twitter platforms, in addition to my own analysis.

Sometimes I consult with them about what he has accomplished, to correct mistakes, and to filter the information that I extracted and that I got from them for the best price expectation.

There may be several numbers of crypto predicting sites, but till date coin market cap, coingecko are the best and outstanding sites for predicting the prices of coins, accuracy of prediction is almost 70% correct compare to others

Edited by Guru2050
  • +1 2

On 7/23/2020 at 12:46 PM, Guru2050 said:

There may be several numbers of crypto predicting sites, but till date coin market cap, coingecko are the best and outstanding sites for predicting the prices of coins, accuracy of prediction is almost 70% correct compare to others

Yeah there are so meany price prediction sites, and they have premium options where we pay them to predict the price, but we all know that there is no 100% predictions because its a prediction, but 70% is very good.

• +1 1

There is no accurate predictions fo every legit websites and even big names in crypto cannot predic the accurate price of it, no one can prdict bicoin bcsuse it changes its value time by time. Thats why bitcoin becomes so unique and good for trading and investing.

There is no accurate predictions fo every legit websites and even big names in crypto cannot predic the accurate price of it, no one can prdict bicoin bcsuse it changes its value time by time. Thats why bitcoin becomes so unique and good for trading and investing.

In fact, there are some real channels that are good at analyzing and giving successful deals in the market, but at the same time there are a lot of channels that only carry information and I do not advise you to subscribe to it.

• +2 1

As for those free sites that expect cryptocurrency prices, most of them are wrong and completely incorrect, but there are paid sites and channels that provide accurate forecasts of cryptocurrency movements

Life is great and enjoy it

I am think it is not very acurate and that price predict is not always correct our trade can go wrong in many ways and we can see the chart later how they move, but sometime it is obvious move that will happen.

What we can do to become better trader is we can follow trends after understand what a trend is and the direction of the price. This is more on a large scale of daily trend and not in the smaller candle of 1-5-15 minut.

• +1 1

I suggest you that you trust in yourself instead of trusting on these websites. You should try to gain knowledge about crypto currencies and their trading prediction. This will help you more than that you trust on these websites. These websites help you, but not much.

On 5/29/2020 at 6:52 PM, koussai999 said:

The whole thing is definitely an expectation and it is likely to be a mistake and possibly correct, so I think the whole thing depends on luck and expectations in the end.

I think the use of technical analysis is crucial in the world of trading because i have been using it for a while now and the RSI and MACD never failed me, you just need to sharpen your skills and predictions will be easy.

• +1 2

On 5/29/2020 at 8:58 PM, guatazoo said:

The price predictions site my be accurate somehow if they also doing analysis, but you should also do your own analysis before using the price prediction sites analysis.  

Yes you are right about it i think we should use our own analyzation is the best way to get profit and to get knowledge about crypto market .

These sites and applications depend on expert people as they set these expectations. Honestly, I do not ever trust forecasting currency prices because the cryptocurrency market is unstable and witnesses large fluctuations during the day. I peek around and watch the price and I want to say that most of the predictions and expectations are wrong and incorrect.

BetFury                                                   

My friend, I do not fully trust these sites as currency rates are difficult to predict which is not entirely unknown. Therefore, I rely on myself and my expectations in this regard when buying or selling.

• +1 1

On 7/8/2020 at 2:19 PM, bino said:

I don't trust any prediction sites because it fails me and the probability of getting a correction prediction is very low. Instead I'm just waiting patiently instead of predicting.

Well you're right in online there is no app are site to predict crypto currency price accurately, especially  bitcoin because bitcoin price fluctuates, at any time bitcoin price change, but then also some social media groups and websites challenge, they predict bitcoin price accurately, don't believe these platform's if we want follows bitcoin prices momentum, then use coingecko this site gives accurate information.

• +1 1

Because the price is either going up or down accuracy has to be more than 50%. If a trader is accurate on his predictions more than 50% like for 70% then he is a great trader and we can follow him but always be careful because many ask for a lot of money to be part of signals and trading courses.

Edited by percare
  • +3 1

The prediction site are not always accurate they might be right sometimes and sometimes they might be wrong even the site like coinmarket cap where you can visualize the price of crypto currency they can are not accurate interms of price prediction.

This is something I am willing to read about because I have never seen a predicting site before. I wish you would give me links and I can find. I have some traders I follow, one is in youtube the name is target-hit and he seem to be making very scientific trading that I try to understand and learn. He make predictions too but it is trading so you can't always be correct about a price. 

• +2 1

Most of the sites that predict the price of crypto currency are not correct because the tendency of it's correctness is very low. So that is why I don't trust any site that predict the price for me. I only prefer to monitor the market myself and wait patiently untill the price go up so that l can sell my coins and earn profit.

BetFury