How accurate price predicting sites are? - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
betelihem

How accurate price predicting sites are?

Don't trust prediction sites. Learn more, watch news and events, and make your own calculations and predictions.

the truth is that most of those who provide market signals only act for the benefit of themselves, for example they buy a currency and then take their community to pump it, in the end only few manage to make a profit, I personally only use an issuer of Chinese origin, the problem is that you have to pay for each trading signal.

First of all, I'm fine. My personal opinion is that there are many cryptocurrency sites that flop. In that case, your money can be misappropriated by many. You must be extremely careful and rely on the right site.

In fact, such analysis can bring positive forecasts, but still, I believe that the best result is not worth hoping for. Because you use analyses that are issued by a certain robot or system. Of course, you can rely on the assumptions of other people, but of course, it is better to rely on the news and your own knowledge, good luck to you!

• +2 1

I think the best place for you is to register with tradera the best place you can get accurate prediction on on the on the trading patterns. At least the expert's guarantees 70 to 75% accuracy every day

The Most of these sites and applications are based on studying and analyzing market movement, but I do not think that these predictions may always be correct and no one can know the real price in the future accurately

all site predict 50% predict Price but can predict the on over experience and knowledge

• +1 1

Price prediction isn't always perfect and I think there are times that prediction isn't correct. I recommend that you do your own prediction and try not to rely on third parties with regards on price prediction. It is because most of them are inaccurate.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Price predicting site are not accurate, sometimes they predict right and sometimes they predict right. So don't depend on predicting site, make your own research.

In my opinion, dear friends of this great forum, predicting the price and movements of bitcoin is extremely difficult but I personally compared between several expert platforms and more or less you can give an idea
Big winnings and luck for the whole community
A big greeting

I personally don't think any application or site can give correct for accurate prediction regarding cryptocurrency and its pricing. In my opinion a better option is to to find application or site that can provide you with the technical and fundamental analysis regarding the cryptocurrency pricing which would enable you to research and analysis in order to predict cryptocurrency pricing. So it's best to formulate your on strategies to predict it.

This is true, my friend, there are some sites that are interested in predicting the prices of digital currencies, but no one can predict accurately because the market movement is constantly changing and the price of digital currencies is linked to the movement of the market in addition to supply and demand

You can not predict accurately, but study currency and technical analysis, this will be very useful to you

• +2 1

I do not beleive any prediction site or groups. They gives wrong prediction. I think no one can give a good prediction but some are little wright and majority are little correct.

• +2 1

Such sites that I catch inaccurate may perform a broad perception of the subsequently path, but merely award exact signals by chance.
However, a person's mastery of examination and crew of in order from other websites and analysts gives new correct results.

Hey friend, personally I dont believe in any applications or sites that predict cryptocurrency prices and i dont recommend anyone to rely any predictions. The predictors would be experts in their fields, but its difficult to predict what happens in cryptoworld. It is very dynamic and prices are never stable or they do not follow any price trend cycles. So the predictions may or may not be right, if you are confident about some predictions, then stick on to it. It's our personal decision to follow or not to follow them, and I dont completely trust such predictions. 

• Useful or interesting 1

In fact, these sites predict according to mathematical equations, graphs, historical events and the reality of the market, but in the end they are just predictions, and no one knows what will happen in the future accurately and realistically.

I think price predictions are based on average prices so we need to follow strategies that do work so we need to know what works for the same the right idea is to work as hard and be sure of everything that we are doing the right thing in the end, so its important we do follow a strategy that is far much important, predictions are relative prices

• +5 1

On 5/28/2020 at 1:28 PM, betelihem said:

Hey guys how all re you doing today?!

As we all know there are so meany price predicting sites and apps, since now a days most cryptocurrency users are interested in trading there are so meany new price predicting sites are created , but how much accurate are they? and how much are we trusting them, because we are trading with a money right, so how much are they true and accurate?

And also drop your most accurate sites or apps or blogs that predict coins price.

Hello man I really appreciate your post, it's really good and helpful, actually there are many sites and blogs that do make crypto exchanges nowadays.

In fact we couldn't accurately predict the future price of the cryptocurrency as it is unpredictable due to the high volatility, but you could somehow make a conclusion from the data given by those sites and will definitely helps you to win on trading you have made. I advice to not fully rely on the sites that made a prediction, it is better to have also a knowledge regarding this matter so that you will make a concrete decision.

Hy friends I hope you having a good day I am new here I think it's difficult to predict the price of coins in trading but we should also do our on analysis before using price prediction

They are not that accurate I call it prediction and the truth is we are all able to work in certain areas of our opportunities that is going to help us and be sure to move us foward and the end of it is going to be something beautiful and we need to really progress in so many ways that we develop and in we need to follow the working perfect so we need to really develop strategies that really define the work we do , predictions are usually targeting a certain market, to either grow the or to influence the use of bitcoin

• +3 1

On 5/28/2020 at 5:28 AM, betelihem said:

but how much accurate are they?

Facts are as much far i did go to following the predictions i would atleast say the percentage is around 5-70% accurate and it also depends on the site too cuz sometimes others are too sketchky to look at.

There are many site or group are running  in the world... I do not believe predicting site.... Many site are predicting  but they did not good.. Some predicting  are good... But mostly are wrong... So i do not believe  that...  

Be careful. I think that you must learn to trade better so that you can achieve profits without the need for others in order to inform you of profitable investments. This is how you bear your responsibility. Because there are many sites that only pump. This is how you will lose your money.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Всем привет!   Я рад представить вам революционную возможность в мире криптовалют - JustStake ????. JustStake - это децентрализованное приложение для стейкинга на нескольких блокчейнах, которое полностью изменит ваш подход к заработку на криптоактивах. Вот почему это должно вас заинтересовать:   - **Ежедневные доходы и высокий APR**: С JustStake ожидайте ежедневные доходы от 5% до 8.5% благодаря мультичейн стейкингу, а также привлекательный годовой процентный доход ????.   - **Доступно для всех**: Забудьте о необходимости иметь 32 ETH для индивидуального стейкинга. С JustStake вы можете начать стейкинг всего с 0.01 ETH, объединяя ресурсы, что делает его доступным для большинства энтузиастов криптовалют ????.   - **Надежность и безопасность**: Наши смарт-контракты проверены и обеспечивают надежный и безопасный способ заработка. Вы можете в любой момент выводить награды, что обеспечивает гибкость и надежность ????.   - **Расширение сетей блокчейнов**: Мы не останавливаемся на Ethereum. JustStake скоро поддержит стейкинг на более чем 8 различных блокчейнах, максимизируя ваш потенциал заработка во всем спектре криптовалют ????.   - **Пуловой стейкинг на основе ИИ**: Максимизируйте ваш APR, участвуя в пуловом стейкинге, который оптимизирован на основе ИИ для достижения наилучших результатов ????.   - **Прямое взаимодействие с сетью ETH**: Ваш вклад напрямую взаимодействует с официальной сетью ETH, что обеспечивает высокий уровень безопасности за счет исключения участия третьих сторон ????️.   - **Справедливое распределение наград**: 90% наград от стейкинга распределяются между инвесторами, остальные 10% направляются операторам узлов, разработчикам и маркетинговым командам для обеспечения роста и устойчивости платформы ????.   - **Захватывающая реферальная программа**: Расскажите о нас и зарабатывайте! Вы получите 10% от суммы, внесенной вашим другом в пул JustStake. И самое приятное - ограничений на количество друзей, которых вы можете пригласить, нет ????!   Мы стремимся к прозрачности и участию сообщества. Если у вас есть вопросы, предложения или вам нужны рекламные материалы, не стесняйтесь обращаться к нам в Telegram
    • Привет, друзья-майнеры и крипто-энтузиасты!Рад представить вам уникальную особенность MintBit в мире облачного майнинга — нашу прямую трансляцию работы оборудования в реальном времени. MintBit не только предлагает высококачественные услуги майнинга, но и гарантирует максимальную прозрачность для нашего сообщества.???? **Значение онлайн-трансляции**В индустрии, где доверие имеет первостепенное значение, мы открываем двери в наши операционные процессы. Смотрите, как наши мощные Bitmain Antminer L7 работают в любое время, подчеркивая нашу приверженность прозрачности и открытости.????️ **Реальный майнинг в реальном времени**Все сомнения отпадут, когда вы увидите, как работает сердце MintBit. Наша онлайн-трансляция позволяет наблюдать за реальными процессами майнинга, подтверждая нашу прозрачность и честность.???? **Производительность и рентабельность**Онлайн-трансляция не только успокаивает, но и позволяет наблюдать за влиянием эффективности майнинга на вашу ежедневную прибыль. Мы используем передовые технологии для максимизации вашей рентабельности.???? **Бонусы и реферальная программа**Присоединяясь к MintBit, вы получаете доступ к нашей щедрой реферальной программе. За каждого активного реферала, который делает минимальный депозит, вы получаете гарантированный бонус. Наша многоуровневая реферальная программа предлагает:- 1 уровень: $3 за активного реферала + 5% от их депозита.- 2 уровень: +3% от депозита рефералов второго уровня.- 3 уровень: +1% от депозита рефералов третьего уровня.???? **Процент заработка и минимальные выводы**Наши пользователи ежедневно зарабатывают от 1% до 2%, что делает майнинг с MintBit выгодным вложением. Минимальная сумма для вывода средств соответствует стандартам индустрии и зависит от выбранной криптовалюты.???? **Давайте обсудим**Как вы считаете, насколько важна прозрачность в облачном майнинге? Как онлайн-трансляция влияет на ваш выбор платформы для майнинга? Ваше мнение важно для нас, и мы стремимся к открытому диалогу о всех аспектах нашего сервиса.Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению и делитесь своими мыслями и вопросами ниже. Давайте вместе создадим сообщество, основанное на доверии, прозрачности и взаимной поддержке.С уважением https://mintbit.co/
    • Вы про соммех писали вроде, закрывается что ли. Биткоин чень много раз коррекцию делает. падать не хочет и после халвинга не знаем как будет. Помоэму цена биткоина и зависить от етф тоже. Шиба и доге очень сильно росли. Альты пока спокойнее вроде. Не верится что после халвинга серьезное изменение будет. 
    • Знакомство с JustStake: Революция в заработке на криптовалюте с помощью мультичейн стейкинга ????** --- Всем привет! Я рад представить вам революционную возможность в мире криптовалют - JustStake ????. JustStake - это децентрализованное приложение для стейкинга на нескольких блокчейнах, которое полностью изменит ваш подход к заработку на криптоактивах. Вот почему это должно вас заинтересовать: - **Ежедневные доходы и высокий APR**: С JustStake ожидайте ежедневные доходы от 5% до 8.5% благодаря мультичейн стейкингу, а также привлекательный годовой процентный доход ????. - **Доступно для всех**: Забудьте о необходимости иметь 32 ETH для индивидуального стейкинга. С JustStake вы можете начать стейкинг всего с 0.01 ETH, объединяя ресурсы, что делает его доступным для большинства энтузиастов криптовалют ????. - **Надежность и безопасность**: Наши смарт-контракты проверены и обеспечивают надежный и безопасный способ заработка. Вы можете в любой момент выводить награды, что обеспечивает гибкость и надежность ????. - **Расширение сетей блокчейнов**: Мы не останавливаемся на Ethereum. JustStake скоро поддержит стейкинг на более чем 8 различных блокчейнах, максимизируя ваш потенциал заработка во всем спектре криптовалют ????. - **Пуловой стейкинг на основе ИИ**: Максимизируйте ваш APR, участвуя в пуловом стейкинге, который оптимизирован на основе ИИ для достижения наилучших результатов ????. - **Прямое взаимодействие с сетью ETH**: Ваш вклад напрямую взаимодействует с официальной сетью ETH, что обеспечивает высокий уровень безопасности за счет исключения участия третьих сторон ????️. - **Справедливое распределение наград**: 90% наград от стейкинга распределяются между инвесторами, остальные 10% направляются операторам узлов, разработчикам и маркетинговым командам для обеспечения роста и устойчивости платформы ????. - **Захватывающая реферальная программа**: Расскажите о нас и зарабатывайте! Вы получите 10% от суммы, внесенной вашим другом в пул JustStake. И самое приятное - ограничений на количество друзей, которых вы можете пригласить, нет ????! Мы стремимся к прозрачности и участию сообщества. Если у вас есть вопросы, предложения или вам нужны рекламные материалы, не стесняйтесь обращаться к нам в Telegram
    • Новая Реферальная Программа     📢 Важное объявление! 📢   Мы рады сообщить о запуске новой реферальной программы, которая предоставляет вам уникальную возможность получать бонусы за привлечение новых пользователей!   Вы получаете 20% отчислений от всех платежей, совершенных вашими рефералами. У вас есть возможность самостоятельно распределить этот процент. Вы можете оставить себе весь процент или использовать его часть для предоставления постоянной скидки вашим рефералам.   Не пропустите шанс делиться выгодой с окружающими и вместе получать больше выгоды! Для получения доступа к реферальной системы, напишите в поддержку.   Присоединяйтесь к нашей реферальной программе сегодня и почувствуйте на себе всю мощь прокси бизнес-уровня!🚀💸   Сайт: KeyProxy.net Telegram: @KeyProxy
    • Missing exchange review, what should you do?    Sometimes it happens that the review you left was not activated by e-mail. Such reviews are not displayed in the monitor, then are automatically removed from the database after a day.    If you do not see the email in your inbox, then check your spam folder.   If you have any problems, always report to our support team — support@bestchange.com . We will definitely help you!  
    • Exme.io is a cryptocurrency exchange service that offers users a fast and secure way to exchange cryptocurrencies. Our exchange offers many features for users, including a wide selection of cryptocurrency pairs, fast transaction processing and 24/7 customer support.Exme.io was launched in 2018 as a p2p exchanger. Today we present to you a modified exchange service, where in addition to the fiat direction, you can make crypto exchanges in over 350 directions.What do we offer? Fast exchanges.Exchanges in 10-30 minutes.Complete anonymity.You do not need to register with us to make an exchange.Huge selection of cryptocurrency pairs.Select and exchange over 3,000 cryptocurrency pairs.Courses.Our courses are among the best on the cryptocurrency market.Cashback.The more you exchange, the more cashback you get!Convenience.Our interface is convenient and simple. Even a beginner in the cryptocurrency world can carry out the exchange.Currencies presented on our platform: BTC, ETH, USDT, XRP, XMR, DOGE, SOL, APT, OP, SHIBA and over 350 coins.In addition, we are constantly working to improve our platform to meet all the needs of our users. We understand that each user is unique, which is why we offer a personalized approach to each client to ensure that our service is right for them.We invite everyone to visit our exme.io platform to learn more about our cryptocurrency exchanger and start your first exchange today. We will be glad to see you on our platform and help you with any questions related to cryptocurrencies.Contacts:Website: exme.ioTelegram: @exme_ioMail: admin@exme.io
    • Дорогие, друзья! Мы партнеры мониторинга - Kurs.expert Приглашаем Всех клиентов обменивать свои активы у Финансовича! ________________________________________________________________________________________________ АКЦИЯ! Финансович платит 25$ за отзыв! Подробности тут...
    • Рады приветствовать Вас, уважаемые участники форума!   Мы рады сообщить о выпуске обновлённой версии дизайна нашего сайта! Мы постарались сделать его более современным и удобным для пользователей. Новый дизайн включает в себя улучшенную навигацию, обновленный раздел новостей, улучшенную систему обратной связи и многое другое.   Мы стремимся сделать наш сервис максимально удобным и полезным для наших пользователей, поэтому активно работаем над улучшением нашего сайта и его функциональности. Новый дизайн - это только один из шагов в данном направлении.   Контакты:Сайт обменника: obmenot.comTelegram: https://t.me/obmenot_exchangeVK: https://vk.com/obmenot
    • За три дня приток средств в спотовые биткоин-ETF составил более $677 млн 27 марта 2024 года чистый суточный приток капитала в секторе спотовых биткоин-ETF составил $243,41 млн, согласно SoSo Value.   Отметим, положительная тенденция сохраняется уже третий день подряд. В период с 25 по 27 марта приток средств в спотовые биткоин-ETF составил более $677 млн. Ранее, в течение пяти дней, зафиксировали отток капитала на сумму $887,75 млн.   Согласно данным SoSo Value, первое место по притоку капитала 27 марта занял криптофонд iShares Bitcoin Trust (IBIT) от компании BlacRock. Он добавил к своему балансу $323,76 млн, а объем средств под управлением достиг отметки в $13,86 млрд.   На втором месте находится ARKB с показателем в $200,75 млн, на третьем — инвестиционный продукт от фирмы Valkyrie — $5,06 млн. Остальные биткоин-ETF суммарно получили $13,68 млн.Напомним, ранее аналитики Coinbase рассказали, что рынок цифровых активов в последнее время зациклен на притоках капитала в спотовые биткоин-ETF. Взято из источника - https://incrypted.com/za-tri-dnya-pritok-sredstv-v-spotovye-bitkoin-etf-sostavil-bolee-677-mln/