How accurate price predicting sites are? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
betelihem

How accurate price predicting sites are?

Just now, betelihem said:

Hey guys how all re you doing today?!

As we all know there are so meany price predicting sites and apps, since now a days most cryptocurrency users are interested in trading there are so meany new price predicting sites are created , but how much accurate are they? and how much are we trusting them, because we are trading with a money right, so how much are they true and accurate?

It depends on the algorithm or the person who is predicting the prices. I personally follow what experts say and predict about the prices of cryptocurrencies. 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 6
  • +2 3
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

I personally believe that predicting the price of cryptocurrencies is very difficult not to say impossible not any application or website can give us the right precipice about prices 

7 minutes ago, Bohana said:

It depends on the algorithm or the person who is predicting the prices. I personally follow what experts say and predict about the prices of cryptocurrencies. 

Everyone have there best predictors and they follow them to get good profit from trading, but meany times did they get the right price predictions and how meany times did you lose moneys, i mean some day the price will not get on what we expected right.

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 5
  • +2 1

4 minutes ago, betelihem said:

Of course no one will depande 100% on thus sites but they study the market table more than we do, and there work is only this, and they make sure that there prediction is good because they need more users on there sites right.

That is the idea. Do your own research and you will predict the possible next price of a coin. Then you can check out what others are thinking and predicting. 

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

9 minutes ago, Cammer said:

That is the idea. Do your own research and you will predict the possible next price of a coin. Then you can check out what others are thinking and predicting. 

Yeah you are right we only need them to make sure if we are making the right decisions, and i think most of crypto trading persons don't use one sites for predictions they use more than one to see if all sites have the same predication.

• +1 4
  • +3 1

What do you mean by price predicting sites? Done by humans or algorithms? Can you give me an example? Only price prediction site i use is a tradingview and there are as many different predictions as there are users doing analysis. So i can't really say that is accurate even if someone occasially predicts correctly.

Edited by rekter
  • +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

take any predictions you find on the internet or on an app with a grain of salt, you can't always rely on these predictions as sometimes they may be too optimistic

• +1 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

I do not have confidence in these sites or applications that predict the prices of cryptocurrencies because it is very difficult to predict the prices of currencies, so I rely on my decision to trade and buy or sell cryptocurrencies

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +4 3

2 hours ago, malik6314193 said:

My experience with these price predicting sites is not so good I follow such sites and telegram groups but i didn't get any success in this. Now i think no one predict crypto market accurate .

You are right this is what i am saying, i mean its hard to get perfect cryptocurrency coin predictor sites or any telegram accounts, we all have some sites but in order to make it good we have to use more than one sites.

• +1 2
  • +5 1

3 hours ago, betelihem said:

Yeah you are right we only need them to make sure if we are making the right decisions, and i think most of crypto trading persons don't use one sites for predictions they use more than one to see if all sites have the same predication.

Good luck with that. Do you need me to suggest you some courses to learn how to trade? I have tried some of them on Udemy platform. 

• +1 2

8 hours ago, betelihem said:

but how much accurate are they

Personally the most accurate predictions I've read anywhere online are coming from members of this forum. They aren't exactly predictions, but mostly recommendations and observations that are for sure better than the random TA of trash expert traders that are losing quite a lot on Bitmex. 

There are a large number of sites for predicting the prices of cryptocurrencies, but the most useful sites are the Coinmarket and the site of Coingeko because they offer the price, moment by moment, with the forecasts for the following week and the charts of all major and alternative cryptocurrencies. As for forecasting for long periods, I do not trust any site because we notice different expectations from reality

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Expert based sites might give the clue about the most probable price movements in the cryptocurrency markets but still they may not be 100% accurate at all due to highly volatile price/market states of most of cryptocurrencies. 

Edited by Whited35
Some crucial words were missing !
  • +1 3

For me, I never trust the sites that set forecasts and forecasts because cryptocurrencies are very volatile and it will be difficult to place forecasts within this field. I have noticed several times that most of the forecasts do not succeed and are wrong

I think there's no accurate prediction  of Cryptocurrency it is all depending on the person behind that or how they study the movement of the crypto coin. I believe no one can predict a coins movement a hundred percent.

• +3 1
  • +5 1

17 hours ago, Wilmer Garcia said:

I personally believe that predicting the price of cryptocurrencies is very difficult not to say impossible not any application or website can give us the right precipice about prices 

Yes mate, and this is why I'm just depending to the predictions of the experts because there's a possibility to get their prediction nearly to the original one. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2

18 hours ago, betelihem said:

how much accurate are they?

Thank you for the question @betelihem I don't always depends on predictions I always like to learn carefully on how to predicts it myself. I don't neglect to see others predictions to see their own part of knowledge and add it to mine to make it clear and better. I can assured you only a little percentage of predictions are accurate dude

It would be nice to have a support, I have tried to learn trading, but I couldn't first you need some good money to start, in addition to a good experience, as for me I can make the money, but as for the experience it's zero %.

• +1 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

"We grow by lifting others"

Most of these sites and applications are based on studying and analyzing market movement, but I do not think that these predictions may always be correct and no one can know the real price in the future accurately.

I really dont trust any prediction website or groups all have a wrong prediction and hope you can do the same ,In my opinion i think no one can give a good prediction all are little bite wright but the majority is incorrect 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Well, no one can predict exactly the price of bitcoin, all these predictions sites and Crypto consultant do is speculate the possibilities based on technical, fundamental and historical analysis which might be on point if carefully analysed. I do have one or two influencer I follow for predictions and they are most of the time correct.

• +1 2

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

7 hours ago, scorpiali said:

I really dont trust any prediction website or groups all have a wrong prediction and hope you can do the same ,In my opinion i think no one can give a good prediction all are little bite wright but the majority is incorrect 

You are right no one will know the right price or no ones cryptocurrency price prediction is accurate and 100%, some sites get price on some times but not all the time, and we are checking thus sites to make sure if we are right.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

The whole thing is definitely an expectation and it is likely to be a mistake and possibly correct, so I think the whole thing depends on luck and expectations in the end.

• +1 2
  • +5 1

The price predictions site my be accurate somehow if they also doing analysis, but you should also do your own analysis before using the price prediction sites analysis.  

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1