How accurate price predicting sites are? - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
betelihem

How accurate price predicting sites are?

Not all prediction sites are honest.  There may be some truthfulness in some sites, but not all of them may be true in a prediction and not succeed in others.  I think we have to anticipate what will happen in coin B ourselves.  Or we can follow trusted and expert people.  This will be safer.

Tradingview is the website most traders use to post their analysis. If you look at their predictions they are all different and contradicting and this is hundreds or perhaps thousands of traders. Do you think anyone of them has an idea what is going to happen? They all write something they heard or read and make some analysis that may or may not happen. And all are different. So all predictions are not to be used. Trust yourself and your predictions intsead.

• +4 1

If you want to judge the real price prediction of any currency then i suggest you to read the article of famous trader becuase first they take enough research about any currency price with their experience but if you read their article than do YOUR own price prediction, you will be more beneficial.. Thus you can understand the way how to predicted price correctly                  

• +2 1

يجب أن تفهم من كلمة التنبؤ أنه مجرد توقع لتغيرات السوق بناءً على البيانات المتاحة .. ولا يمكن أن تكون المعلومات دقيقة بنسبة 100٪.

I have no confidence in these sites.  Which predicts cryptocurrency prices because it is very difficult to predict currency prices, so I can decide to sell or buy currencies at any time.  Basically I will sell them when the price goes up and I will buy them when the price goes down.

On 7/8/2020 at 11:49 AM, bino said:

I don't trust any prediction sites because it fails me and the probability of getting a correction prediction is very low. Instead I'm just waiting patiently instead of predicting.

well that is simply because the crypto world is not easily predictable as everyone thinks, like who could've see covid coming and how hard it will hit the market and take us from 10k to 3800$

• +1 1

Hello, very good night friends, I hope and you are well, I do not know of any page that predicts the price of different currencies in the future, it would be very good to have such a page

Prediction sites are set up purely for private subscription.After a while,money comes into play.You cannot benefit from these without paying a certain monthly amount.Finding a completely free price prediction site is very difficult.

Information and analytical services are an important part of the infrastructure of the entire crypto economy. These services provide useful information about the market prices and capitalization of cryptocurrencies, the dynamics of transaction volumes, average fees in the network, volatility, etc.

This kind of service is becoming more and more every day. They are indispensable helpers for novice crypto enthusiasts, traders, investors, researchers, and app developers.

Analytical service from the operator of one of the world's most popular crypto wallets Blockchain.info it has a very rich functionality. Here are graphs of many parameters of the bitcoin network, including the total amount of coins in circulation, the market share of the largest mining pools, the daily volume of confirmed transactions in the network, the state of the mempool, and much more.

The CoinDance service provides beautiful graphs that illustrate the current state of the bitcoin ecosystem, including the number of full nodes, statistics on the largest mining pools, the dynamics of Google Trends for ‘bitcoin’ and ‘blockchain’ queries, and other useful information.
On the site Statoshi.info this is probably the most complete array of detailed data about the bitcoin blockchain.
BitInfoCharts is a real storehouse of various indicators for popular cryptocurrencies. In particular, this service provides data on the dynamics and average amount of commissions, transaction volumes, mining profitability, concentration of "crypto wealth", the size of the blockchain, and so on.
Service Shabang.io provides information about the number of active nodes and Lightning Network channels, as well as the volume of SegWit transactions in the bitcoin network.
Bitcoinity provides analytical information about the bitcoin blockchain, including the hashrate of various mining pools, mining complexity, daily transaction volume, and so on. In addition, Bitcoinity has a lot of analytical information aimed at traders and bitcoin investors, including data on trading volumes on various exchanges and spreads. Special attention should be paid to the table for fans of arbitrage operations with the first cryptocurrency.
On the Blocklink service, you can compare the profitability of cryptocurrencies with global indices and shares of major companies, as well as study the price dynamics of leading cryptocurrencies since the beginning of this year.

I don't know which sites these are. If you look at tradingview there are some traders going long and other short so they are not decided on price either. It is not easy to predict and accuracy of 60% will be considered very succesful.

• Useful or interesting 1

There are lots of websites do prediction, I am not sure if they are 100% accurate, but I think the can be really helpful if they were used as a support, you should your prediction and compare.

• +1 1

"We grow by lifting others"

I wouldn't really recommend doing trading based on other's predictions, unless you know for sure the analyst has had accurate predictions in the past and still, I wouldn't blindly follow such predictions but I'd rather spend some time learning some generals about technical analysis to have a good picture of the rationale of such predictions. 

There are alot of accurate and honest sites for prices of crypto currency but o think the most accurate one is the coin market cap and binance platform

Скорее всего,посты удаляются,потому что модераторы их чистят,чтобы сайт оставался более полезным.Не каждые пишут по существу,путая других людей.Твой пост не удалили,потому что он полезен;)

When it comes to accuracy in price predictions, i can give it 2 out of 100%. What they do is just a mere guessing. sometime their guessing will work, sometime it won't work. Even the so called expert cannot always predict the price of any crypto correctly. Even you can do the same if you want.

I don't prefer any price prediction site because they are almost all are fake , they take commission and post prediction for any company and manipulate people to buying that coin

Edited by Berrycrypto

I dont believe all this price predictions from these crypto experts, follow them blindly and you might just end up loosing all your money

There are a number of them out there. I can speak on behalf of Crypto-ML.

Crypto-ML uses machine learning to chug through a broad set of data in order to do maximize your earnings.

But where I think it’s different than the others is in terms of transparency.

All trades are posted publicly on the Trade History, so you can get a great sense of exactly how it performs. It has been great at helping people capture profit during the upswings and also avoiding the big turn downs.

Here’s a graph of how that has played out since Crypto-ML began issuing signals to customers .

Its no websites or apps, i like to follow twitter people and trading channels on telegram. Rektbyhielke for example, its a dutch TA trader

in my opinion it is impossible without leaving to predict the price of the cryptocurrency. because it can be listed in many exchanges and make good activities and increase its price.

Hello, in precision I think there are none of them, we know that the market has many movements every second, it is best that we take the initiative to study ourselves and not get carried away by statistics, sometimes we get frustrated when we lose by following certain patterns that give us and we do not do our own market study

I dont rely on any price predicting site. Their guess is no better than mine. The price fluctuates on many points, and there is no way, the sites can predict the future course of events and hence can never predict a price. However even a dead clock is correct twice a day, and hence, some prediction do come true, but it doesn't mean they were right, it means, they got lucky. 

Hello, there are very serious people with interesting jobs and we can follow their predictions but in cryptocurrencies sometimes the volatility is so much that it is difficult to give forecasts, as for bitcoin you do not have to believe predictions of big gains or big losses