How accurate price predicting sites are? - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
betelihem

How accurate price predicting sites are?

in cryptocurrencies, i believe there is no accurate predictions. if you study the market or coin related things then your predictions must be more accurate than just futuristic prediction 

Hey mate, you ask a good question about price prediction site, so I want to tell you that no one can predict crypto coin like bitcoin but we can analysis the coin of the past record and present of the coin. So if we research the coin we can guess the coin price.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I care about the comments of some people who comment on the prices of criptocurrencies on twitter .

I have not achieved success yet.I follow the telegram pages and hope that I will succeed

Not all the time the predictions made on a certain currency are correct, this is based on analysis to give an estimate of what value the currency could have in the day or in the future

Every prediction is a risk anyway. There are some good analytic sites that can predict more accurate than others but it is still a risk. No one can guarantee everything will be as they predict so you should compare prediction and also do your own analysis before buy or invest in something. 

I do not trust these sites or applications that forecast cryptocurrency prices because the prices of currencies are very difficult to predict, so I rely on my decision to trade and buy or sell cryptocurrencies.

On 5/28/2020 at 8:31 AM, Bohana said:

It depends on the algorithm or the person who is predicting the prices. I personally follow what experts say and predict about the prices of cryptocurrencies. 

Whooa! Good point friend, I will copy your method because I am so noob about to know wich one is the exact or accurate :/ and some of them are cheapers than others and so on... But thank you.

I do not think they find sites that predict the price of in this case if it is the value of currency. The value is taken care of by us, the community that has confidence in investing in some digital asset coinmarketcap or coingecko only seeing the sale and purchase graphs it is not known if it shuffles a currency or it will go down. prediction nor with any app that i know.

• +4 1

According to my experience Me personally I do not have confidence in these sites or applications that predict the prices of cryptocurrencies because it is very difficult to predict the prices of currencies, so I rely on my decision to trade

On 5/28/2020 at 8:28 AM, betelihem said:

Hey guys how all re you doing today?!

As we all know there are so meany price predicting sites and apps, since now a days most cryptocurrency users are interested in trading there are so meany new price predicting sites are created , but how much accurate are they? and how much are we trusting them, because we are trading with a money right, so how much are they true and accurate?

And also drop your most accurate sites or apps or blogs that predict coins price.

I think that it is very difficult for a site to be reliable or very accurate because listening to cryptocurrencies is like a seesaw since it is not known when it will rise or you have to consult with someone who is very expert on the subject as applications should choose carefully with is the most reliable.

I think that the price of cryptocurrencies cannot be predicted, since I think it is very difficult, it is a very changing market, however there are many models or pages that try to predict the price and many times there are some that are accurate, for example There is the Stock-to-flow model, which predicts that bitcoin could reach $ 100,000 at some point in 2021 and that 2025 would be worth a million dollars, however, we have to wait to see what happens.

I would say that to trust forecasts from another person or medium is absurd when you can do it, I recommend doing your own analysis based on good information, trends etc. it is better to win or lose by your own means than to do it by trusting your money to someone else. It's my point of view. based on your own knowledge and if you do not have it then focus on studying and training in the best way and thus invest and be successful

Leading members of the crypto community continue to express skepticism about the Stock-to-flow chart, or S2F, a recently revised Bitcoin (BTC) price prediction model, calling S2F a chameleon, an expression by Stanford professor Paul Pleifderer describing models built on dubious premises. The accuracy of the model is likely to be as successful in predicting the future price of Bitcoin as astrological models of the past were in predicting financial results, Cordeiro said.

There is no perfect forecast, but if I have seen that there are many scammers out there, you have to be very careful, but just as there are there are also good predictors, we have to find out very well before starting, greetings

Crypto-ML uses machine learning to chug through a broad set of data in order to do maximize.
You can get free membership and test it.

Well, my personal friend, they are of great help to me since if they are accurate in most of their predictions, so personally if I use them for most of my movements since they are rich in experience and wisdom and you have to learn from the who know much more than we do about cryptocurrencies, just as we learn in this great forum of the wise.

I think that no person or network can predict the exact price of cryptocurrencies since that is a very fluctuating market if it changes constantly so we will always find differences between one page and another but always the difference will be minimal in terms of price. Cheers

My personal experience
I don't trust pages or traders who claim to be the best at it
or that they give you the best profit
you better do it yourself
they teach you very well on the internet
so I invite you to do it yourself
it is better, do not stop ripping off.
Greetings.

In reality, there is no 100% precision neither in proximity nor with the knowledge of experts since it is too unpredictable of course that can be done but this will depend on the current market, it is not so volatile

I have no trust in these destinations. Which predicts cryptographic money costs since it is exceptionally hard to foresee cash costs, so I can choose to sell or purchase monetary standards whenever. Fundamentally I will sell them when the cost goes up and I will get them when the cost goes down.

i think the accuracy rate of price prediction sites is 20 percent. when there is news in the coin, they say it will rise. i know this too 😄 i need other things...

The best one to predict will be yourself. Once you have analyzed your own data, someone recommended in the forum that you could take note of how you are operating and after a while you will take all that data and make a summary of how you should improve. Getting carried away by other people's signals often makes you fall into the traps of people who are hired just to get the newbies to fall and buy worthless coins with no growth project. So learn to predict and trade on your own.

No, because it is very difficult to predict something that is unstable, so in my opinion it does not exist. But you can see how the market is doing and get an idea of how it will look, but to be precise on the price, it is almost impossible.